Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2014 Toyota Sienna Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• lavenlaven Posts: 1

I am looking to buy a Sienna Limited model in the San Diego-Irvine area. The packages I would like to have are limited convenience and limited premium. Does anyone have information on the best price I could get? Many Thanks!

• I am looking to buy an LE. The offer price is $26,900 + TTL. Does that seem like a good price? Would like to hear others' experiences.

• @luvmountains said: I am looking to buy an LE. The offer price is $26,900 + TTL. Does that seem like a good price? Would like to hear others' experiences.

Where are you located? That seems like a great rate if your are in NE Ohio. In Akron/Canton OH - best quote on a LE base is $28k, and 28.5k on a LE with navigation. (+ TTL) An XLE w/ NAV and Blind-spot quote is coming in at $32,219 + TTL. I'm having a tough time deciding between the two (LE vs XLE). Any suggestions?

• steverstever Viva Las CrucesPosts: 41,297
    edited April 26

@crazyforcars, did you track down your extended warranty yet? I've noticed some posts over on the SUVs boards that Toyota may have shut down the online warranty sellers (like "Jerry").

You should still be able to buy the warranty at a dealer (for a price). The old rule of thumb was that you could buy the warranty anytime before the 3/36 basic warranty runs out, but you should double check that.

(Love to see a pic or two btw - we're shopping to replace our minivan and will likely downside a bit, but you never know).

Minivan fan. Feel free to message or email me - stever@edmunds.com.

• @Stever@Edmunds, when I shopped around in GA, all the dealers I spoke to were selling the Fidelity Warranty and not the Toyota Financial Services VSA. Even with Fidelity, the lowest quote for 8 years/100K/$0 deductible was about $1,350 (Some said tax extra which would have costed another $100 more). As a matter of fact, I've to ding my rating for Milton Martin Toyota because the finance manager didn't highlight me (when buying the van) that he was offering me a Fidelity extended warranty and not TFS VSA.

I also spoke to Jerry over the phone. He told me that he would sell me TFS VSA for 8 years/100K/$0 deductible for $1,040 provided I would visit his dealership in person. When I traveled to Nashville last week, I called a few dealers in the area and found that Ron Hibbard Toyota in Gallatin, TN would sell the TFS VSA for 8 years/100K/$0 deductible for $1,140+tax. ($1,250 approx). This was the cheapest rate I could find other than what Jerry quoted. So, I drove the extra 20 miles to go to the dealership and bought the warranty. It may not be cheapest rate out there. But, I think I've spent enough time researching and saved some money along the way. In all, it took me about an hour extra during my trip.

P.S. The form I filled at the dealership indicated that it was only an application and that TFS has the right to accept or deny an application for VSA. I'm hoping that TFS would accept my application. :)

• I'm in MD and bought 2014 Toyota Sienna XLE without Navigation and without DVD for OTD $30,00 Is this good price for XLE?

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 6,418

@guylikessienna said: I'm in MD and bought 2014 Toyota Sienna XLE without Navigation and without DVD for OTD $30,000 Is this good price for XLE?

Can you break down the selling price, taxes and fees? An out the door number doesn't help as other states have different taxes and fees.

Thanks!

2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• residentgururesidentguru Posts: 4
    edited May 25

I have the following quote in Oklahoma:

2014 XLE Sienna Navigation w/Entune Dual screen rear DVD. Dealer added crap (nitro and tint) MSRP 39,929 Negotiated price down to 32,993 plus 399 doc fee and 10 lien entry

33,402 OTD before TT&L

Tried to get them to 32,000 but no dice. Should I bite at 33,402?

• 2200 Tax and Title 200 Dealer processing fee out of 30000

• pluto168pluto168 Posts: 44

Hi, I just got a quote from a SF Bay area dealer on a 2014 Sienna LE 8 seater at $27627 before tax, title, and license fee. The price includes alarm system (195), roof rack cross bars (110), carpet floor mats/door sill protector (199), destination charge (860), TDA (546). Is it a good deal? What's TDA? Thank you for your attention.

• pluto168pluto168 Posts: 44

OK, bought the LE 8 seater for $27,550 before tax, title and license. The options include alarm system (195), roof rack cross bars (110), carpet floor mats/door sill protector (199), and back up sensor (250).

• buya123buya123 Posts: 2

I got a OTD quote for a Toyota Sienna LE AWD 2014 in Northern NJ for $30,851, including taxes,DMV etc.

Any ideas if that is a good deal?

Thanks,

• macombmacomb Posts: 4
    Hello guyslikesienna would you please give me your dealers name and area you purchased from ??
  • beethbeeth Posts: 13

Hi guylikessienna, do you mean OTD $30,000, or OTD $32,400(30000+2200+200)? Based on the 6% MD sales taxes, I couldn't understand the $2200 tax and title. Thank you!

@guylikessienna said: 2200 Tax and Title 200 Dealer processing fee out of 30000

You said "2200 Tax and Title 200 Dealer processing fee out of 30000", so I assume the sale price of the car was no more than $27,600, taxes should be about $1,656(MD 6%), and the title should be less than $300, so how come you were charged "2200 Tax and Title". Was my maths wrong? Thanks!

@guylikessienna said: I'm in MD and bought 2014 Toyota Sienna XLE without Navigation and without DVD for OTD $30,00 Is this good price for XLE?

• Here is the details and price breakage I have purchased from RH Toyota Owings Mill,MD. Car price: 28933 (Sticker price was 33645) Total registration charges 2066 (All fees and taxes)

Toyota financeIncentive -1000

OTD price :30000 Toyota 2014 XLE FWD without Navigataion and no accessories included.

• anwar2anwar2 Posts: 1

REQUEST OPIONION ON THE PRICE QUOTE FOR SIENNA 2014 AWD LIMITED

Hi ,

I am attempting to buy a 2014 Sienna AWD LIMITED and got the following price quote from the dealer.I think I am overpaying the dealer. Please let me know your opinion.

2014 Limited AWD SIENNA with premimum package + convinience package Base Price :44076 Tax 7% (Pittsburgh) :3200 Documents :270 Extended warranty :1900 (7 year, 100K)

TST paint :799

0% APR TOYOTA FINANCING

OTD PRICE :50351

Thanks you , Anwar

Thanks for the detail, I appreciate it. I've never seen a XLE FWD having the sticker price(MSRP) as low as 33645, until I saw your post as well as the RH Toyota website. I saw cars(XLE FWD without any packages) on their website having same specs, but one with MSRP $334,902(stock#A89151), the other with MSRP $34,902(stock#A98032), which is really confusing me. I assume they are all brand-new cars with low mileage on them, right? Thanks again!

@guylikessienna said: Here is the details and price breakage I have purchased from RH Toyota Owings Mill,MD. Car price: 28933 (Sticker price was 33645) Total registration charges 2066 (All fees and taxes)

Toyota financeIncentive -1000

OTD price :30000 Toyota 2014 XLE FWD without Navigataion and no accessories included.

• Kirstie_HKirstie_H Posts: 10,902

A reporter is looking to interview a car shopper who has found car pricing complicated and/or confusing. Please email PR@edmunds.com no later than Friday, June 20, 2014 to share your story and opinions with a reporter.

Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• jjbanjjban Posts: 1

2014 sienna XLE including navi package($1735),proof($150).MSRP$36720.OTD $34000(CA 8%TAX).

good price?

• jimineezjimineez Posts: 1

Bought today: 2014 Sienna LE 8 passenger silver with just $399 floor mats as an option $26,310 dealer price after some fees $399+49+18+3 additional fees $1998 tax (GA) $28,777 cash out the door

• spat5spat5 Posts: 1

Hi, I was looking to buy 2014 Sienna LE 8 passenger a Chicagoland area does any one baught it recently? want to know how much price should I pay for. Got some quote with $30500 OTD price. also I don't qualify for Toyota Loyalty rebate, as I don't own any toyota brand car. I appreciate your help.

• silentcutsilentcut Posts: 5

SIENNA XLE,2014,8 PASS,FWD,NAVIGATION with Entune,Rear entertainment with dual view and Blind Spot Monitoring,back up camera - 35,051 plus taxes (special management price)

I just got a quote from COSTCO AUTO PROGRAM from a danbury connecticut dealer for Sienna XLE 2014 8 passenger with Blind spot monitoring, back up camera,Navigation package with Entune,Rear entertainment package with dual view 16.1 inch screen - for 35,248 plus conveyance fee of 399 and other processing fee close to $169.00 I then forwarded the costco quote to nearest toyota dealer in westspringfield,MA to beat the price...This dealer quoted the price of $35,051 plus taxes and registration.

Is that a Good price? or am i paying more for this deal? MSRP is 39,900 for a fully loaded sienna.

• orangebujjiorangebujji Posts: 3

i live in north dakota and i am looking for to buy a toyota sienna 2014 with AWD and limited edition with PT package and with small add ons was listed for 46000+ but at the end negotiated to 42,500 and OTD will be 48900. this is salsa red color.

but the invoice price itself was 44500. so he gave me 1000 instant rebate including that he came down to 42500.

please guide me if this is a good deal. i feel like paying too much

@residentguru said: I have the following quote in Oklahoma:

2014 XLE Sienna Navigation w/Entune Dual screen rear DVD. Dealer added crap (nitro and tint) MSRP 39,929 Negotiated price down to 32,993 plus 399 doc fee and 10 lien entry

33,402 OTD before TT&L

Tried to get them to 32,000 but no dice. Should I bite at 33,402?

edited July 10

..that sounds like a great price. which dealer is that. may be i can get one from him.

• kingsalukingsalu Posts: 20

Just bought 2014 XLE Toyota Sienna:

Total OTD : 41,000 2014 XLE with Navigation + Rear DVD Ent ($35,000) + 8 years/125 extended warranty ($2000) + All Tire Protection for 4 years ($600) + 5 years Dent protection ($700) + 2 years Toyota care (free oil change) + Tax (~2500 taxes)

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,851

Congrats! Thanks for reporting in.

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• vg76vg76 Posts: 2

2014 Sienna XLE FWD Color: Silver Sky Metallic

MSRP: $39,750 (includes destination), includes following factory installed options and accessories - Entertainment Package - Blind Spot Monitor (BSM) - XLE Navigation Package with Entune App - Roof Rack Cross Bars - Carpet Floor Mats and Door Sill Protector

Dealer installed accessories, include - Alloy wheel locks - Mudguards - Paint protection sealant (not film, 5 yr warranty)

Cash buyer (paid through auto loan check from a Credit Union), bought in MD with VA registration.

OTD (sale price + TTL + dealer installed accessories - any/all discounts): $35,000.00 Dealer: Fitzgerald Lakeforest Toyota, Gaithersburg, MD 20879

• vg76vg76 Posts: 2

2014 Sienna XLE FWD Color: Silver Sky Metallic

MSRP: $39,750 (includes destination), includes following factory installed options and accessories - Entertainment Package - Blind Spot Monitor (BSM) - XLE Navigation Package with Entune App - Roof Rack Cross Bars - Carpet Floor Mats and Door Sill Protector

Dealer installed accessories, include - Alloy wheel locks - Mudguards - Paint protection sealant (not film, 5 yr warranty)

Cash buyer (paid through auto loan check from a Credit Union), bought in MD with VA registration.

OTD (sale price + TTL + dealer installed accessories - any/all discounts): $35,000.00 Dealer: Fitzgerald Lakeforest Toyota, Gaithersburg, MD 20879