Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2014 Toyota Sienna Prices Paid and Buying Experience

13»

Comments

• dpedmundsdpedmunds Posts: 2

July 31st.

2014 Sienna XLE + Navigation Package + Carpet Mats -- MSRP -- $36570

OTD with VA Taxes including $1250 Rebate for 0% Finance --- $32600.

Brought from a MD Dealer

• tx_icetx_ice Posts: 22

Looking for 2014 Sienna LE - 8 psgr. Getting quotes of 28500 to 28700 OTD in Texas. With the $2500 rebate for Gulf States, I was wondering if I should be getting a better deal. Anyone buy Sienna in Texas recently that can share their experience?

• blksndayblksnday Posts: 5

Just bought on July-26-2014 from AutoNation in Irvine, CA 2014 XLE Navigation Package with Entune App - Roof Rack Cross Bars - Carpet Floor Mats and Door Sill Protector - MSRP 36750. Got it for 32180 at 0%APR, no down, no trade in. Plus TTL

• lilriceleelilricelee Posts: 19
    edited August 6

@blksnday said: Just bought on July-26-2014 from AutoNation in Irvine, CA 2014 XLE Navigation Package with Entune App - Roof Rack Cross Bars - Carpet Floor Mats and Door Sill Protector - MSRP 36750. Got it for 32180 at 0%APR, no down, no trade in. Plus TTL

before TTL?

• anowalkanowalk Posts: 1

@dpedmunds Which MD dealer you went to?

• dpedmundsdpedmunds Posts: 2

@anowalk said: dpedmunds Which MD dealer you went to?

Darcars

• Just an update for those looking to take advantage of the clearance sale of 2014 cars in the LA area through 9/2. Just closed on a Sienna XLE with Nav, mats, and roof rack for $32985. $1500 rebate took it down to $31485 + TTL. Probably could have pushed harder, but minimal negotiation with little hassle.

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,850

@mngtcon1 said: Just an update for those looking to take advantage of the clearance sale of 2014 cars in the LA area through 9/2. Just closed on a Sienna XLE with Nav, mats, and roof rack for $32985. $1500 rebate took it down to $31485 + TTL. Probably could have pushed harder, but minimal negotiation with little hassle.

Thanks for checking in. Congrats on the new van!

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• rexamusrexamus Posts: 5

2014 Sienna XLE w/ Navigation and Rear Entertainment. Dealership offered to give it to me for $30,900 with 2.79% financing. Good deal???

• dil1dil1 Posts: 1

@rexamus said: 2014 Sienna XLE w/ Navigation and Rear Entertainment. Dealership offered to give it to me for $30,900 with 2.79% financing. Good deal???

Seems like a very good deal. Could you tell me which dealer is offering this?

• Reserved one 2014 Sienna LE - 8 psgr. Finally Get an quote of $27,400 OTD around central North Carolina.

• amsenamsen Posts: 27

@rexamus said: 2014 Sienna XLE w/ Navigation and Rear Entertainment. Dealership offered to give it to me for $30,900 with 2.79% financing. Good deal???

That's a great price. Please share dealer details. thanks.

• rexamusrexamus Posts: 5

@amsen said:

@dil1 said: Seems like a very good deal. Could you tell me which dealer is offering this?

Haven't made the deal yet but I'll let you know later this week. I actually walked on the deal and they called back wanting to go lower..I'll let you know how it turns out.

• amsenamsen Posts: 27

@rexamus said: Haven't made the deal yet but I'll let you know later this week. I actually walked on the deal and they called back wanting to go lower..I'll let you know how it turns out.

Thanks and Good luck.

• Anyone trade in their 2009 Sienna XLE recently or know how to get real trade in value? Difference between KBB and Edmunds is $2k difference. I have 2009 XLE w/70k miles in VG condition still under platinum warranty until 75k. Dealer offering me $15k
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 6,400

Anyone trade in their 2009 Sienna XLE recently or know how to get real trade in value? Difference between KBB and Edmunds is $2k difference. I have 2009 XLE w/70k miles in VG condition still under platinum warranty until 75k. Dealer offering me $15k

Head over to the "Real World Trade In Values" discussion and ask q - he's got a line on the auction site numbers and can give you a pretty good estimate as to what it's worth.

2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• tjqtjq Posts: 1
    2014 Sienna Limited AWD $47,529 MSRP
    OTD with TTL $45,570
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,850
    tjq said:

2014 Sienna Limited AWD $47,529 MSRP
    OTD with TTL $45,570

Congrats on the new car!

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• heywood1heywood1 Posts: 843
    edited October 2
    Pittsburgh, PA area: Purchased today a brand new 2014 XLE AWD (Silver Sky w/gray) with blind spot monitor, roof rack cross bars, and mats/sill protector. No other options, no gap insurnace, no extended warranty.
    MSRP: $38,085. Price with $1,250 rebate and zero financing (before TTL): $34,500.
    This particular dealership is 'no haggle' -- which usually means you pay a premium to avoid confrontation/negotiation, but I'm OK with that-- and they had the car I wanted. (And selection of 2014 XLE AWD models in this area is dwindling). Two hours after I arrived at the dealership (including test drive), I was out the door. Probably could have saved another $500 if I were willing to spend hours and hours playing dealers against one another. But time is money, and I'm very happy with this deal.
    (BTW: Looking through my files, the price paid is only $2,000 more than I paid for my brand new 2004 XLE AWD ten years ago...).
  • Hi Heywood1,

Did your dealer offer both 0% financing AND $1,250 rebate in your deal? The dealer that we are working with told us we can only choose one or the other.

We are purchasing the LE AWD with a few options.

Thanks.

Sjgilgamesh
  • denascardenascar Posts: 19
    Hello All... Looking to purchase a 2014 Sienna XLE in north central Florida area. Any recommended dealers and price range?
  • LuzerLuzer Posts: 119
    Over Labor Day weekend...Toyota added $500 rebate. Got $1750 rebate and 0%. MSRP $35,045
    2014 sienna XLE
    Mats
    Crossbars
    sill protectors.

$29238
    $299 doc/proc
    $50? Misc MD tax/fees
    xxxx tax/title tags.

I drove from NJ cause rebate was $1000 more; more choices(had exactly what I wanted, color + minimal options; doc fees are fixed(I think, and closer to fair).

Hi Heywood1,

Did your dealer offer both 0% financing AND $1,250 rebate in your deal? The dealer that we are working with told us we can only choose one or the other.

Thanks.

Sjgilgamesh

Sorry for the delayed response.
    Yes, I received both 0% financing (60 months) AND the $1,250 rebate.
    There was also a $1,500 rebate, but was not able to be combined with the 0% financing.
    Incentive offers vary by distribution region. My brother-in-law lives in Alabama, and he said there was no rebate on 2014's there, but 0% financing offer was for 72 months (vs. 60 months here in PA).
    Luzer said:

Over Labor Day weekend...Toyota added $500 rebate. Got $1750 rebate and 0%. MSRP $35,045
    2014 sienna XLE
    Mats
    Crossbars
    sill protectors.

$29238
    $299 doc/proc
    $50? Misc MD tax/fees
    xxxx tax/title tags.

I drove from NJ cause rebate was $1000 more; more choices(had exactly what I wanted, color + minimal options; doc fees are fixed(I think, and closer to fair).

Excellent buy, Luzer!
    I could have had a larger dealer discount on a FWD, but I wanted AWD-- and most dealers only had one-- if any--XLE AWD in stock in my area. (I didn't want LE or LTD).

• sjgilgameshsjgilgamesh Posts: 3
    heywood1 said:

Hi Heywood1,

Thanks.

Sjgilgamesh

Sorry for the delayed response.
    Yes, I received both 0% financing (60 months) AND the $1,250 rebate.
    There was also a $1,500 rebate, but was not able to be combined with the 0% financing.
    Thank you Heywood. I did not get the 1250 rebate but got a 1000 rebate and 0 percent financing. The state tax was calculated however prior to taking off the 1000 which in NY hurts at lot. :-(
  • sjgilgameshsjgilgamesh Posts: 3
    2014 toyota sienna Le AWD with the following factory installed options:
    - cross bars
    - Alloy wheel locks
    - Alarm system
    - Mats, first aid kit, door sills

Dealer in Westchester County, NY honored Consumer reports true price quote: $ 32,398

State and local taxes: $ 2390
    License and title $ 266
    Dealers fee : $ 75
    NY state waste tire fee : $12
    Ny state inspection : $ 10

Bonus cash ( off 0% - 60 month loan) $ 1000

OTD: $ 34,151

One of the few LE AWD in our area ( rest are Limited AWD and they too a few ) and can't even order the 2015 AWD models. Only 2 dealers within a 60 mile radius with a LE AWD.

Happy with the overall sales experience. Sales person was Efficient and and customer oriented during the sales and delivery process. Only negative was the finance manager pushing a bit a non- TFS service agreement but we just held our ground.

Gave us the wrong FOBs ( gave use the one with the L model which does not have the power sliding door buttons. Sales person took care of it immediately even after days after the sale.

13»