Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





2014 Toyota Sienna Lease Questions

2

Comments

  • vanzant68vanzant68 Posts: 7

    Question: 2014 Sienna XLE FWD 12k miles/ 3 year lease or 39 month lease. DELAWARE resident. Money factor and residual values are?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 5,874

    @vanzant68 said: Question: 2014 Sienna XLE FWD 12k miles/ 3 year lease or 39 month lease. DELAWARE resident. Money factor and residual values are?

    36/12 - 58% and .00031

    39/12 - 55%; i don't have a MF for 39 months

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • nicollemnicollem Posts: 6

    May I please have MF, residual & any available lease cash for 2014 XLE AWD or Limited AWD 12k/36mo in NJ? Any incentive to take a 2013 leftover?

    Than you!!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 5,874

    @nicollem said: May I please have MF, residual & any available lease cash for 2014 XLE AWD or Limited AWD 12k/36mo in NJ? Any incentive to take a 2013 leftover?

    Than you!!

    .00001 and either 58% (XLE) or 57% (Limited)

    You might get a decent amount off sticker for a 2013, but I doubt the residuals and MF will work in your favor. Better to get a 2014 and make your best deal on the selling price.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • nicollemnicollem Posts: 6

    I was given an offer on a limited AWD with msrp $47,967 - $1,999 oup, $1,250 rebate and $539 per month for 36 months (12k miles). Good deal?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 5,874

    @nicollem said: I was given an offer on a limited AWD with msrp $47,967 - $1,999 oup, $1,250 rebate and $539 per month for 36 months (12k miles). Good deal?

    What is the negotiated selling price?

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • nicollemnicollem Posts: 6

    @Michaell said: What is the negotiated selling price?

    $44,000. They will also apply my last payment on current lease (just done 3 days ago) to this lease so no 1st payment needed.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 5,874

    @nicollem said:

    One more question - what state is this in? Toyota has many different programs around the country.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • nicollemnicollem Posts: 6
    edited June 29

    @Michaell said: One more question - what state is this in? Toyota has many different programs around the country.

    NJ

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 5,874

    @nicollem said: I was given an offer on a limited AWD with msrp $47,967 - $1,999 oup, $1,250 rebate and $539 per month for 36 months (12k miles). Selling price $44,000. In NJ. Good deal?

    .00001 MF and 57%. I calculate $463.46 as the pre-tax payment.

    However, NJ figures the tax up-front for the entire lease and adds it to the cap cost. That might explain the gap between my payment and yours.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • 88awake88awake Posts: 12

    Hello, I'm looking at an AWD XLE or Limited. Can you tell me the MF and residual for 36 months and either 12k miles or 15k miles? Thank you for the help, still trying to figure out what makes the most sense!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,370

    @88awake said: Hello, I'm looking at an AWD XLE or Limited. Can you tell me the MF and residual for 36 months and either 12k miles or 15k miles? Thank you for the help, still trying to figure out what makes the most sense!

    Sorry... not much Toyota information out there, yet.

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • fingot1fingot1 Posts: 6

    Can I please have the money factor, residuals, and incentives on a 2014 sienna xle 12/36 as of 7/5/2014 ?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 5,874

    @fingot1 said: Can I please have the money factor, residuals, and incentives on a 2014 sienna xle 12/36 as of 7/5/2014 ?

    What state? At the moment, we only have numbers for SE Toyota distributors. Hoping the rest will show up soon.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • 88awake88awake Posts: 12
     Hello, I'm looking (again) at an AWD XLE or Limited. Can you tell me the MF and residual for 36 months and either 12k miles or 15k miles? Thank you for the help, still trying to figure out what makes the most sense!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 5,874

    @88awake said:  Hello, I'm looking (again) at an AWD XLE or Limited. Can you tell me the MF and residual for 36 months and either 12k miles or 15k miles? Thank you for the help, still trying to figure out what makes the most sense!

    What state? At the moment, we only have numbers for SE Toyota distributors. Hoping the rest will show up soon.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • 88awake88awake Posts: 12
    For above, I'm in CT, but if you have SE, maybe VA is a decent comparison for now. Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 5,874

    @88awake said: For above, I'm in CT, but if you have SE, maybe VA is a decent comparison for now. Thank you!

    36/15 residuals in SE;

    XLE - 49%

    Limited - 45%

    Add 2% for 12K.

    .00001 MF

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • urlordurlord Posts: 3

    In NJ, 2014 LE AWD, $35,627 msrp, 3 year lease with gap, 12k, no money down plus no other money required at closing. they are offering $443/mo. Seems high. Is it?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 5,874

    @urlord said: In NJ, 2014 LE AWD, $35,627 msrp, 3 year lease with gap, 12k, no money down plus no other money required at closing. they are offering $443/mo. Seems high. Is it?

    What is the selling price? NJ collects all taxes up front, so it's all being rolled into the lease. That might account for the high payment.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • urlordurlord Posts: 3

    Michaell,

    Do you mean the cap cost when referring to the selling price?

    If so, this is what the guy gave me, "Cap cost will be invoice, $33,303.76, plus tax and tags. We have Lease Bonus cash of $1,500 which reduces the Cap Cost." Also, he gave me the residual value of $19,289 (about 54%) and a money factor of .00001. Assuming tags are about $600 and adding the 7% tax, I get a cap cost of $34,735. This gives me a $431 monthly payment, which is close to the $443.

    Did I do the math correctly?

    How does this offer look to you?

    Thanks in advance for your help.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 5,874

    @urlord said: Michaell,

    Do you mean the cap cost when referring to the selling price?

    If so, this is what the guy gave me, "Cap cost will be invoice, $33,303.76, plus tax and tags. We have Lease Bonus cash of $1,500 which reduces the Cap Cost." Also, he gave me the residual value of $19,289 (about 54%) and a money factor of .00001. Assuming tags are about $600 and adding the 7% tax, I get a cap cost of $34,735. This gives me a $431 monthly payment, which is close to the $443.

    Did I do the math correctly?

    How does this offer look to you?

    Thanks in advance for your help.

    Yes, selling price and cap cost are pretty much interchangeable. Base MF of .00001 is being used, so that's good; and, they are deducting the $1500 lease cash from the invoice price, which is very good.

    Math is spot on; when I plug in all your numbers, I get a payment of exactly $431/mo. Seems to be a good deal from where I sit.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • urlordurlord Posts: 3

    thanks again for your help.

  • i_spyi_spy Posts: 10

    Hi there,

    I am interested in 2014 Sienna SE. Could you let me know the MF and residual on a 36 months / 12k per yr lease? Also, is there any 'rebate/special' going on with Toyota for lease? Thanks!

    Cheers,

    i-Spy

  • roadrageeroadragee CaliforniaPosts: 70

    Hi.

    What is the current MF and Residuals for 2014 Sienna XLE / LIMITED for CA? 36 month - 12k. Thank you.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 5,874

    @i_spy said: Hi there,

    I am interested in 2014 Sienna SE. Could you let me know the MF and residual on a 36 months / 12k per yr lease? Also, is there any 'rebate/special' going on with Toyota for lease? Thanks!

    Cheers,

    i-Spy

    The information we have from Toyota is very fragmented. At the moment, we only have numbers for "Gulf States Toyota" - the distributor for that region of the US. They show the 36 month MF as .00011, but no residual information.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 5,874

    @roadragee said: Hi.

    What is the current MF and Residuals for 2014 Sienna XLE / LIMITED for CA? 36 month - 12k. Thank you.

    See my answer above - no information for CA from Toyota this month.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • acuratacurat Posts: 50

    Hi all,

    In SoCal. Looking at 12K/36 lease on 2014 Sienna LE FWD with alarm system and carpet mats, MSRP 30,490. Dealer is quoting gross cap cost of $29,000 ($28,140 plus destination $860) plus acquisition $650, DMV $290 and doc fee $80. He is applying the $1000 factory cash to prepay the first month and part of the fees, for net cap cost of 29,450. Monthly pre-tax is $336. They are throwing in maintenance for the whole lease term.

    How skinny is this deal?

    Even if the selling price is rock bottom, I think we can do a little better by going 10K/36 (residual maybe 60% instead of 57%?). Also, I prefer not to capitalize DMV and the first monthly payment. So it seems we should be able to get the monthly down to around $288 plus 9% tax by writing a check for DMV, doc and first month's payment. Does that compute?

    We are planning to sell our 2004 Odyssey privately. What a pain.

    Thanks for any and all help.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 5,874

    @acurat said: Hi all,

    In SoCal. Looking at 12K/36 lease on 2014 Sienna LE FWD with alarm system and carpet mats, MSRP 30,490. Dealer is quoting gross cap cost of $29,000 ($28,140 plus destination $860) plus acquisition $650, DMV $290 and doc fee $80. He is applying the $1000 factory cash to prepay the first month and part of the fees, for net cap cost of 29,450. Monthly pre-tax is $336. They are throwing in maintenance for the whole lease term.

    How skinny is this deal?

    Even if the selling price is rock bottom, I think we can do a little better by going 10K/36 (residual maybe 60% instead of 57%?). Also, I prefer not to capitalize DMV and the first monthly payment. So it seems we should be able to get the monthly down to around $288 plus 9% tax by writing a check for DMV, doc and first month's payment. Does that compute?

    We are planning to sell our 2004 Odyssey privately. What a pain.

    36/12 lease numbers for the Sienna are .00001 and 57%. Add 1% if you want 10k.

    I get $335.77 using your numbers. If I back out the $1020 in up front fees, the payment drops to $307.42 before tax.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • i_spyi_spy Posts: 10

    Hi Michaell,

    Did you receive the information residual and MF for a 36 months / 10k per year lease on the 2014 Toyota Sienna SE? I am in So. Cal. Thanks!

    i-Spy

2
Sign In or Register to comment.