Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2014 Toyota Sienna Lease Questions

13»

Comments

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 6,418

@i_spy said: Hi Michaell,

Did you receive the information residual and MF for a 36 months / 10k per year lease on the 2014 Toyota Sienna SE? I am in So. Cal. Thanks!

i-Spy

.00001 MF and $1000 lease cash. 57% residual for 36/12; Toyota does not support 10K leases.

2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• checker63checker63 ConnecticutPosts: 2
    Hi! Can somebody tell me if this is an adequate deal? I lease a new Sienna every 3 years through my business. My lease is up and my local dealer in CT is offering this deal on a 2014 Sienna Limited AWD. MSRP 47,215, selling price is 44, 433, 2,500 down, 1,800 loyalty rebate and it's 36 months/15K. They said the residual is 23,156. They want $652 per month out the door for the new lease. ***Don't laugh, but by the time I turn in my car it will be 39,000 plus miles over on mileage. They are going to buy my car out and forgive all the mileage and incidentals. Please let me know if this is good or if you need anything else.

Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,851
    checker63 said:

Hi! Can somebody tell me if this is an adequate deal? I lease a new Sienna every 3 years through my business. My lease is up and my local dealer in CT is offering this deal on a 2014 Sienna Limited AWD. MSRP 47,215, selling price is 44, 433, 2,500 down, 1,800 loyalty rebate and it's 36 months/15K. They said the residual is 23,156. They want $652 per month out the door for the new lease. ***Don't laugh, but by the time I turn in my car it will be 39,000 plus miles over on mileage. They are going to buy my car out and forgive all the mileage and incidentals. Please let me know if this is good or if you need anything else.

Thanks!

Your lease quote obviously includes some amount to cover the difference in value between your current vehicle and the buyout.. We can't tell you how good a deal, because we don't know how much money is added to the new lease to cover the shortfall on the old one..

But, let me just say... Holy Cow!! $47K for a minivan??!! :p

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• wlrdlrwlrdlr Posts: 9
    Hi
    I'm looking into leasing a 2015 Sienna XLE Premium or Limited 36/12K.
    The dealer tells me that the MF is 0.00017 (seems high about 4%) and residual is 56%. He claims that there is no lease cash, loyalty money or any promo right now. He is willing to give me 10% off sticker though. Any idea what is the real MF and promotions right now on the 2015 Sienna?
    Do you think I can get a bigger discount?
    Thank you
    wlrdlr said:

Hi
    I'm looking into leasing a 2015 Sienna XLE Premium or Limited 36/12K.
    The dealer tells me that the MF is 0.00017 (seems high about 4%) and residual is 56%. He claims that there is no lease cash, loyalty money or any promo right now. He is willing to give me 10% off sticker though. Any idea what is the real MF and promotions right now on the 2015 Sienna?
    Do you think I can get a bigger discount?
    Thank you

Your dealer is probably telling the truth (.0017, though, not .00017). We see very few deals on Siennas. In fact, we have no information on the 2015 model, at all.

• wlrdlrwlrdlr Posts: 9
    Thank you. Does TFS charge an acquisition fee on leases? Do you think I can negotiate a discount greater than 10% off sticker? I'm looking at car that is either 43K or 46.6K sticker
  • checker63checker63 ConnecticutPosts: 2
    kyfdx said:

checker63 said:

Thanks!

Your lease quote obviously includes some amount to cover the difference in value between your current vehicle and the buyout.. We can't tell you how good a deal, because we don't know how much money is added to the new lease to cover the shortfall on the old one..

But, let me just say... Holy Cow!! $47K for a minivan??!! :p
    Thanks for your reply. That's what my friends said when I leased my first fully loaded Toyota Sienna in 2006, but I drove them to UConn football game and now they want me to drove every time. It's the most comfortable vehicle I have ever owned. It drives like a limo and has tons of room. I take a lot of long business trips. My business shows a profit so I can pay more taxes to the government or spend it on something I like.
  • nyccarguynyccarguy Stamford, CTPosts: 7,772
    @checker63

Not sure where you are in our great state, but the best thing to do is "shop around." There are quite a few Toyota dealers in CT as well as a short drive away in MA or NY (where they only charge a $75 doc fee instead of a $200 - $500 conveyance fee). Get quotes from 2-3 other dealers just to see if your guy is honest. Ask for a break down. Selling price, money factor. See what they are doing. I promise you they aren't just eating.

2001 Prelude Type SH, 2011 Pilot EX-L 4WD, 2015 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Premium

wlrdlr said:

Thank you. Does TFS charge an acquisition fee on leases? Do you think I can negotiate a discount greater than 10% off sticker? I'm looking at car that is either 43K or 46.6K sticker

Yes.. $650 for TFS acquisition fee.

13»