Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 Nissan Rogue Lease Questions

Comments

• mraguayomraguayo Member Posts: 6

Hello...do you have the April numbers for the 2014 Rogue SV in Florida. 36months/12K miles.

Thank you!

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,188

@mraguayo said:
    Hello...do you have the April numbers for the 2014 Rogue SV in Florida. 36months/12K miles.

Thank you!

2WD? .00186 MF and 52% residual.

Rogue numbers are terrible, this month.. except for the S models.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• m_j_flm_j_fl Member Posts: 13

Hi there. Looking for May numbers for a Rogue SL lease, 12k miles/36 mos in FL. Many thanks.

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,090

@m_j_fl said:
    Hi there. Looking for May numbers for a Rogue SL lease, 12k miles/36 mos in FL. Many thanks.

Sorry, the May numbers from Nissan aren't available yet.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• jeffk1983jeffk1983 Member Posts: 1

When they're available, I'd love to know the May numbers for a Rogue SL lease in CT with 12K miles for 36 and 39 months. Thanks!

@jeffk1983 said:
    When they're available, I'd love to know the May numbers for a Rogue SL lease in CT with 12K miles for 36 and 39 months. Thanks!

.00197 MF and 56% residual for 36mo, 12K/yr. 55% for 39/12.

Again, for this month... only the "S" models have any lease support.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• hvwmanhvwman Member Posts: 12

Hi @kyfdx‌ , what is MF and residual for a FWD SV with 12k miles located in Florda? Are you aware of any incentives?

@hvwman said:
    Hi kyfdx‌ , what is MF and residual for a FWD SV with 12k miles located in Florda? Are you aware of any incentives?

.00197 MF and 55% residual for 36mo, 12K/yr.

The only Rogue models with subvented money factors are the S models.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• mikejhu2000mikejhu2000 Member Posts: 4

What would the MF and residual be for a 2014 Rogue Select S for this month on a 36-month lease?

@mikejhu2000 said:
    What would the MF and residual be for a 2014 Rogue Select S for this month on a 36-month lease?

.00076 MF. AWD model residual is 59% for 36mo, 15K/yr. FWD residual is 58%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• johnpitjohnpit Member Posts: 9

Looking for the June MF and residual for Rogue SV AWD when it comes out.....Thanks

@johnpit said:
    Looking for the June MF and residual for Rogue SV AWD when it comes out.....Thanks

We should hopefully have the numbers later this week; check back with us.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• csp06csp06 Member Posts: 29

I'd be interested in the AWD SL rates for the month for 12k/36 when they're available.

Thanks

@csp06 said:
    I'd be interested in the AWD SL rates for the month for 12k/36 when they're available.

Thanks

Standard MF of .00197 and residual of 57% for 36/12. Only the S trim level has a subvented lease rate.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• tashkentbtashkentb Member Posts: 6

Hello everyone, I am new to to this forum and have question. I am looking for 2014 Rogue SV with SV Premium package in NY and the dealer quoted me $320/month with upfront acquisition fee and taxes induced in monthly payments. Not sure what the MF is or the interest is. Can anyone suggest if this is a good deal or the dealer could go even lower on the price.
    TIA

@tashkentb said:
    Hello everyone, I am new to to this forum and have question. I am looking for 2014 Rogue SV with SV Premium package in NY and the dealer quoted me $320/month with upfront acquisition fee and taxes induced in monthly payments. Not sure what the MF is or the interest is. Can anyone suggest if this is a good deal or the dealer could go even lower on the price.
    TIA

How many months? What mileage allowance? How much money is due at signing?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• ncook219ncook219 Member Posts: 4
    Hi All,

I'm interested in getting an AWD 2014 roque. can someone provide pricing on a 36 months lease 15k miles a year with no money down on the SV and SL?

@ncook219 said:
    Hi All,

I'm interested in getting an AWD 2014 roque. can someone provide pricing on a 36 months lease 15k miles a year with no money down on the SV and SL?

.00197 and 55% for both SV and SL trim levels with AWD.

Use the pricing tools at the top of the page to determine MSRP, invoice and TMV for the model you want.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• nissmazlovernissmazlover Member Posts: 162

Just to inform you of the lease deal I got in May '14 at Star Nissan in Bayside, NY:

• Graphite Blue, 2014 Nissan Rogue SL AWD w/Premium Package, Chrome Bumper Protector, Floor Mats and Tonneau/Cargo Cover and black interior (they had it in stock)
    • 39 months/12K miles a year = 39K miles, with Hahn Financial (a new leasing company Nissan is dealing with) @ $380 per month, $0 down, only 1st month's payment + NYS Fees, with, of course, option to buy at lease end, which I am seriously considering to do since I am LOVING this car!

I'm not only happy with the deal, I'm very happy with my new Rogue!

• rolento76rolento76 Member Posts: 47

Hi. Can I get the numbers and any incentives for a 2014 Nissan Rogue S AWD 12k/39 month lease?

@rolento76 said:
    Hi. Can I get the numbers and any incentives for a 2014 Nissan Rogue S AWD 12k/39 month lease?

.00074 MF and 60% residual for 36mo, 12K/yr. You don't want to lease this model for 39 months.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• rolento76rolento76 Member Posts: 47

Just curious, why not 39 months?

Money factor goes way up, residual goes way down... The only support is on the shorter term.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• johnpitjohnpit Member Posts: 9

Deciding between a Nissan Rogue SV and Honda CR-V EX........Rogue SV is REALLY nice! I asked the dealer about a lease.....Didn't budge a nickel on the price of $26,047.00 and no incentives. Lease amount for 3yr/12k was between $480-$490!!!! There wasn't even a sunroof or navigation. I guess my decision has been made.....will go with the Honda CR-V EX with a Lease of $268.....But really loved the look and drive of the Rogue....Luxury ride and luxury look inside...Oh well, at least I got to test drive a Rogue.

• steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454

You could always try to get some quotes from a few other Nissan dealers. But it sure sounds like the deals right now are at the Honda stores.

The only subsidized leases on the Rogue are on the "S" models. Your dealer's hands are tied on this one.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• supraturbo320supraturbo320 Member Posts: 34

Hi, Could I get the June numbers for Rogue SL in NJ for 36 mos for both 12k and 15 miles? Thanks!

@supraturbo320 said:
    Hi, Could I get the June numbers for Rogue SL in NJ for 36 mos for both 12k and 15 miles? Thanks!

.00197 and 54% for 36/15 (2WD)

Add 1% for AWD and 1% to each for 12K miles per year.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• will_22will_22 Member Posts: 14

Hi...I know there are a lot of numbers out there, but....can I get the June numbers for the Rogue SL model (AWD) with the Premium package. 36mo/12k year. I live in Massapequa, NY. I'm fairly certain the MF is .00197. But what is the residual? I'm wondering if that varies because of the Premium package. Thanks!

@will_22 said:
    Hi...I know there are a lot of numbers out there, but....can I get the June numbers for the Rogue SL model (AWD) with the Premium package. 36mo/12k year. I live in Massapequa, NY. I'm fairly certain the MF is .00197. But what is the residual? I'm wondering if that varies because of the Premium package. Thanks!

56% residual. Premium package does not affect the lease numbers.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• jezmiajezmia Member Posts: 36
    edited June 2014

hi, I want to lease a car before the end of the month and I need help. I am in South FL. I looking to lease a nissan rogue SV, graphite blue/charcoal 2WD, 12k, 36M. $890 for tags, tittle, first month. how much should I expect to pay a month?
    does anyone know the current MF and residual for this model and can suggest an online calculator to use?
    It is my first time leasing a car, are there any fees when turning the car in at the end of the lease? if so can I negotiate those? or are they pretty standard?
    thank you so much!!!

@jezmia said:
    hi, I want to lease a car before the end of the month and I need help. I am in South FL. I looking to lease a nissan rogue, graphite blue/charcoal 2WD, 12k, 36M. $890 for tags, tittle, first month. how much should I expect to pay a month?
    does anyone know the current MF and residual for this model and can suggest an online calculator to use?
    It is my first time leasing a car, are there any fees when turning the car in at the end of the lease? if so can I negotiate those? or are they pretty standard?
    thank you so much!!!

Which trim level? Only the "S" model has subvented lease rates this month .. SL and SV trims are going to be much more expensive to lease.

Also, what is the MSRP and negotiated selling price? We can help model a payment with that information.

There is a lease calculator available here on the Edmunds site.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

edited June 2014

it is an SV, I don't want any additional packages or upgrades. according to edmunds the MSRP is $28,385 and the average paid is $26,825

@jezmia said:
    it is an SV, I don't want any additional packages or upgrades. according to edmunds the MSRP is $28,385 and the average paid is $26,825

Standard MF of .00197 and residual of 55% for 36/12 on Rogue SL FWD.

Using your MSRP and average price paid, I calculate a pre-tax payment of $396.50 for 36 months.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

wow that seems very expensive for that car. do you think there is a way to negotiate that down?

@jezmia said:
    wow that seems very expensive for that car. do you think there is a way to negotiate that down?

It is expensive.... the lease program on that model is terrible, this month.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

edited June 2014

I've been checking every month since January and it pretty much seems terrible every month :0( or am I wrong? if it is exceptionally bad this month, I guess I will just wait until Jul and see.

there is also a 20014 Rogue select S + convenience package. MSRP about 22,000. which is the older body style. I think the lease on that could be around $300 with $890 quote from a local dealer. but I am not very convinced with that style. Has anyone bought or leased that car and can share their experience?

• supraturbo320supraturbo320 Member Posts: 34
    edited July 2014

The only chance of there being legitimate lease deals in the future on Rogue is for them to retire the "Rogue Select" model. It doesn't appear likely soon, as they are selling both well at current pricing structure. They kept the old body style around, renamed it and dropped the price. It's unfortunate for those interested in the newer body.

There is no reason a $30K vehicle should be $450+ a month... it's really a shame.

• csp06csp06 Member Posts: 29

@supraturbo320 said:
    The only chance of there being legitimate lease deals in the future on Rogue is for them to retire the "Rogue Select" model. It doesn't appear likely soon, as they are selling both well at current pricing structure. They kept the old body style around, renamed it and dropped the price. It's unfortunate for those interested in the newer body.

There is no reason a $30K vehicle should be $450+ a month... it's really a shame.

I agree, in April (I think) they were offering lease support for all model 2014 Rogues (non select). Since then they've only been offering any lease support on the S model.

I'm hoping that July will have good numbers, or else the Rogue is off my list of possibles.

@csp06 said:
    I'm hoping that July will have good numbers, or else the Rogue is off my list of possibles.

I don't see any changes in the Rogue numbers for July ... standard MF of .00197 still applies.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

thank you Michaell. Anyone has any idea why the lease in this car is so bad. do you have any suggestions in another comparable car that might have a better lease option for a 2 or a 3 year lease. thank you!!!

@jezmia said:
    thank you Michaell. Anyone has any idea why the lease in this car is so bad. do you have any suggestions in another comparable car that might have a better lease option for a 2 or a 3 year lease. thank you!!!

I believe that Nissan has a hit with the new design, so they don't have to promote special lease rates.

You may want to check out the Honda CR-V. Strong residuals and good selling prices (below invoice?) make for some good lease payments.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• ncook219ncook219 Member Posts: 4
    @jezmia i was looking to lease the rogue sv model too but the pricing is horrific. I actually went with the mazda cx5. the gas mileage is the pretty much the same, which was a big factor living in jersey. I got the cx5 grand touring with technology package $500 down including first months payment $335 a month for 39 months 12k miles. hope this helps!
  • diamond484diamond484 Member Posts: 23

Wow what a helpful forum!! Looking to lease an SL with premium package in NJ. Figure I'll wait a month or two for better incentives. Anybody have an idea when the 2015's hit the lot?

• jw074jw074 Member Posts: 16

Anyone have MF, residual for Rogue S AWD for 36mnths, 12k/yr in NJ?

Any idea for a good cap cost (selling price)?

Thanks

@jw074 said:
    Anyone have MF, residual for Rogue S AWD for 36mnths, 12k/yr in NJ?

Any idea for a good cap cost (selling price)?

Thanks

.00003 MF and 59% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• lauraleex603lauraleex603 Member Posts: 15

Looking for MF, residual and possible monthly payment for Rogue SV AWD in NH. Looking for 36 month, 12k/yr and according to TrueCar - selling price should be around $24,923. Also I know its not advised but planning on $1200 down payment and $4400 in trade (completely planning on buying out the car at the end of the lease)

Thanks!

@lauraleex603 said:
    Looking for MF, residual and possible monthly payment for Rogue SV AWD in NH. Looking for 36 month, 12k/yr and according to TrueCar - selling price should be around $24,923. Also I know its not advised but planning on $1200 down payment and $4400 in trade (completely planning on buying out the car at the end of the lease)

Thanks!

Numbers aren't too good for the new Rogue ... .00197 MF and 55%.

We don't recommend that you make a down payment or use trade equity to lower your monthly payment - if the car is stolen or totaled, you would be out that money.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• diamond484diamond484 Member Posts: 23

Is there ANY way to get a better money factor on the SL? Credit is 786 and this .00197 MF that equates to 4.728 is INSANE. Do dealers have any wiggle room here? Are there banks that finance leases? Ally bank only does it for certain manufacturers. I'm willing to beg borrow and steal to get this money factor down. If it doesn't go down in August, I don't think I'm going to get the Rogue. Hoping they go down when the new Murano's hit the lots.

@diamond484 said:
    Is there ANY way to get a better money factor on the SL? Credit is 786 and this .00197 MF that equates to 4.728 is INSANE. Do dealers have any wiggle room here? Are there banks that finance leases? Ally bank only does it for certain manufacturers. I'm willing to beg borrow and steal to get this money factor down. If it doesn't go down in August, I don't think I'm going to get the Rogue. Hoping they go down when the new Murano's hit the lots.

The base MF is set by the finance company; the dealer is not authorized to lower it. There are other finance institutions that your dealer can use for a lease; however, we don't have access to any of those numbers to validate them.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

This discussion has been closed.