Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2014 Lexus RX 350 Deals and Prices Paid

Comments

• pb007pb007 Posts: 10

Actually just ran the numbers again. Looks like I got a $46,375 Sale price on this. I originally didn't consider the current incentives. I probably could have held out for a few more $ but I was tired & hungry & would easily have paid some money not to look at those faces any more....

Plus I got the additional $50 bonus on the free customized plates (because of the frustration at the dealership, too much to describe here.)

That is the only way my monthly can be $494.75.

Seems like a great deal to me, would love to hear comments in case I made a mistake somewhere!

• maks71maks71 Posts: 4
    @pilicat
    Which dealer you went with in MD?
    Can you please list exact packages you got?
    Did price of 43.5k include rebate of 2k from lexus finance?

Would appreciate your response. I would like to close deal before 2 incentive is over which is tomorrow. .

thanks
  • kseshadrkseshadr Posts: 24

maks71 - which dealer are you visiting? i intend to buy tomorrow as well...perhaps we can "pool" offers?

@kseshadr said: maks71 - which dealer are you visiting? i intend to buy tomorrow as well...perhaps we can "pool" offers?

Good idea. Where are you located? I'm in NC.

edited January 31

Hello,

I'm in market to buy 2014 RX-350 with following options.

AWD Premium Package w/ Blind Spot detector Comfort Package. Navigation Package Intutive Parking. 19" Alloy Wheels Cargo Accessories Package. Wood & leather Trimmed Steering Wheel & Shift Nob.

MSRP is showing up around 51K. Can people who bought recently share how much they paid for Car with similar options. Basically like to know how much off the MSRP is possible.

Edmunds TMV shows around 49k , that seems much higher than what some of the post suggest. around 43-44k.

Thanks in advance for your prompt answers.

Thanks.

Ok, so update. Picked up the car yesterday & got all the paperwork.

Sale price on the contract is $47075.

$1016.24 in rebates & incentives

I still can't get the numbers to add up exactly, because at 47,075 payments should be $522.

At 47075 - 1016.24, payments should be $484.

I am paying $494.15 per month.

Maybe the extra amount is the luxury tax in NJ? Thats basically an additional $200 or so.

Any insights?

• kseshadrkseshadr Posts: 24

Platinum Warranty - just bought an RX 350 and would like to buy a 125k 6 year warranty ( I drive a LOT!) - read on several forums to try out-of-state dealers, but apparently this has been disallowed by Lexus as of 3 weeks ago. Apparently now I can only get warranties from in-state (Maryland) dealers.

Anyone have a good idea of what prices I can get 6 yr. /125k Lexus platinum for before I call around?

Any opinion on the excess wear & tear warranty offered on leases? They say its $750 but went down to $600.

If I plan on going into another lease at the end of this one, is it really worth it? My assumption is they will be forgiving on any minor dings / dents etc

Looks like this is pretty good deal. Did you buy the car at this rate? Which dealership was it?

@AJ415 said: What do you guys think of this deal. I am planning on leasing and found a dealer that still has a new 2013 RX 350 on their lot. MSRP is $48,045 and the dealer is offering $40,500. Keep in mind this is for a lease so no $2,000 financing cash. I'm not sure if I should consider this or pay a little more for the 2014. Here are the specs on the car:

• kamesamkamesam Posts: 1

Hi I am new to these forums. I bought a RX 350 today in NJ. here you get only two trims. one with everything including navigation package, the other w/o navigation, but pretty much all else. I bought the one without navigation. MSRP: 47415. Invoice: 44823 (according to truecar). Edmunds estimates TMV as 45492. i was able to buy the car for 41291, which includes the 2000 rebate from Lexus. My confidence in Edmunds is shaken. Can anyone explain the difference ? Thank you.

• rcummelinrcummelin Posts: 179

Used car pricing is even worse when it comes to online values being thousands off from what you will be offered by a dealer. I think there are some strange, under-the-table things going on in the car business that just don't get captured or divulged, and all the online "car value" services (Edmunds, KBB, NADA) can't seem to keep up with reality out there. Or maybe dealers just don't report stuff like they used to.

Hello

Does anyone know are there any catches regarding 2000$ rebate on financing with lexus? whats the minimum period you need to maintain the loan?

Also during negotiation with sales guy , is it necessary to include this in the deal? I.e. Can you discuss this directly with finance guy keeping sales guys completely out?

• jfkuserjfkuser Posts: 2

I am also looking for same package. Can you please let me know which dealer you went to in NJ. Also, is the 2000 rebate with 2.99% APR with dealer financing?

• jfkuserjfkuser Posts: 2

@kamesam said: Hi I am new to these forums. I bought a RX 350 today in NJ. here you get only two trims. one with everything including navigation package, the other w/o navigation, but pretty much all else. I bought the one without navigation. MSRP: 47415. Invoice: 44823 (according to truecar). Edmunds estimates TMV as 45492. i was able to buy the car for 41291, which includes the 2000 rebate from Lexus. My confidence in Edmunds is shaken. Can anyone explain the difference ? Thank you.

Hi kamesan,

Can you pls let me know which dealer you went to in NJ?

• kazaparukazaparu Posts: 2

@kamesam said: Hi I am new to these forums. I bought a RX 350 today in NJ. here you get only two trims. one with everything including navigation package, the other w/o navigation, but pretty much all else. I bought the one without navigation. MSRP: 47415. Invoice: 44823 (according to truecar). Edmunds estimates TMV as 45492. i was able to buy the car for 41291, which includes the 2000 rebate from Lexus. My confidence in Edmunds is shaken. Can anyone explain the difference ? Thank you.

Is it on road price? I got final offer from local dealer in VA for on road price of $42,500 (including 4% sales tax of VA) for similar vehicle of $48,200 MSRP.

• krishnarkrishnar Posts: 12

I got a price quote of 45000 on a 2014 RX350 FWD with

Navigation, Comfort Package, Park Assist, 19" Alloy Wheels and Premium Package with Blind Spot Monitor

Is this the best I can get? This is pricing from dealerships in Dallas.

Thanks

Krishna

The 45000 price quote on the 2014 RX350 FWD for the below options is before TTL:

Navigation, Comfort Package, Park Assist, 19" Alloy Wheels and Premium Package with Blind Spot Monitor

• nikha1nikha1 SF Bay AreaPosts: 1

@aj650,

This is Nikha. I was on a vacation to home country and couldn't respond to your post due to lack of internet facility. Did you buy the car of your interest ?

• jcollum68jcollum68 Posts: 12

I am looking to buy either a 2013 RX 350 new or new 2014 RX 350 with AWD, Navigation, Comfort, Park Assist, Premium w/Blind Assist. Two questions. It seems there is no reliable way to find online the remaining 2013 inventory and dealers always play games. Am I missing something? The inventory posted online is never what the dealer actually has. Second, if I get a 2014, what are the current incentives? It appears it is $1000 cash back or 0.9 financing up to 60 months. I have never purchased a Lexus, but Mercedes and BMW's and so far calling area Lexus dealers feels a lot like buying a ford or chevy, not many straight answers so far, very disappointing. I am located in NE Ohio.

I am expecting the pricing on the options below for 44000 and 1.9% financing (also additional $1000 lexus incentive). Any input on whether anyone has been able to get similar or better pricing? If not, I will purchase this car in the next couple of days.

2014 RX350 FWD for the below options is before TTL:

• jaymkjaymk Posts: 86

@krishnar said: I am expecting the pricing on the options below for 44000 and 1.9% financing (also additional $1000 lexus incentive). Any input on whether anyone has been able to get similar or better pricing? If not, I will purchase this car in the next couple of days.

2014 RX350 FWD for the below options is before TTL:

Seems like a very good deal at the middle of the month. By the way, what is the MSRP? Is that a lexus finance incentive? Thank You.

• hutt5hutt5 Posts: 1

I am looking to buy a slightly used 2013 RX 350 in the Chicago area. The one we recently drove has just under 10000 miles, AWD, comfort package and premium with blind spot monitoring and is in great condition. The dealer is currently sticking at $39,500 (prior to taxes, etc.) from the sticker price of $41,900, and after looking at the TMV and KBB, I feel like that may be a bit a high. Hoping someone could weigh in.

• johnnybogeyjohnnybogey Posts: 1
    edited January 24

hello all

Hoping the knowledgeable folks here can help me out. Looking to purchase 2014 Lexus RX 350 AWD with the following options:

• Comfort Package
    • Navigation Package
    • Parking Assist
    • Premium Package with Blind Spot Monitor
    • Wood and Leather trimmed steering wheel and shift knob
    • Cargo mat, net and wheel locks

Was quoted $46,000 before TTL. From the research I've done thus far, it seems like a fair price but wanted to get some opinions.

MSRP is $50,030

Only available incentive at the moment is $1,000 cash back on 2.99% financing.

Thanks in advance.

• smilenowsmilenow Posts: 2
    edited January 31

've been reading various threads on this site and learned a lot about lease deals and cannot thank you enough for your help. Would you be kind enough to assess the following offer/deal? Trade-in = * 2008 Lexus Rx 350 * Current mo. pmt = $625 * Payoff = $23000 * Kbb fair/good used car value as trade-in = about $17750 * net trade-in value = -$5250 New lease deal pending - * 2014 RX 350 with nav + premimum + blind spot * MSRP = $51500 * bottom line deal with trade-in: $650 mo, 36-mo, 10K/yr, inception fee= $3000 for fees + taxes (7.5%, north NJ) + 1st pmt.

The sales assoicate was very agressive, and had to fight hard from the initial offer of $898/mo with $4800 down pmt. I already made the $3000 pmt but have not signed any official contract yet. I was planning on picking up the car in a little bit, just wanted to make sure I didn't shoot myself in the leg. Even if I did, would it be too late to get the money back ? (I assess basically the dealer absorbed the negative equity on the trade-in, essentially giving me $5000 d/c on the new lease.)

Thank you so much!!!

• cwaynecwayne Posts: 81

I am going to be in the market for a new rx350 shortly and wonder if anyone has one with the pre-collision system w/ dynamic radar cruse control and if so is it worth the cost?

• Hi, I'm from the Great Chicago area. I got a quot for new2014 RX350 f-sport trim for $49,533.00 + TTL + tax. If I finance from Lexus, the price will be $1,000 fewer.

• $52,529 - MSRP,
    • $49,833 - Dealer's Invoice

Here are the features:

1. RX350 f-sport
    2. Blind Spot Monitor
    3. 12 Speaker Premium Audio
    4. Navigation w/Backup Camera
    5. Intuitive Parking Assist
    6. Preferred Accessory Package
    7. (Cargo Mat, Cargo Net, Wheel Locks and Key Gloves)

I have until Feb 28 to purchase it.

Please tell me if this a good deal, or can it be any better.

Thank you, Dave

• sand529sand529 Posts: 24

There is an additional $1,000 mailing from Lexus for owning/leasing a competitive model. Im not sure how one gets one but I received one the day before I was picking up my car. Ended up saving an additional $39/month on the lease. It's also good for purchases.

@davenuan said: Hi, I'm from the Great Chicago area. I got a quot for new2014 RX350 f-sport trim for $49,533.00 + TTL + tax. If I finance from Lexus, the price will be $1,000 fewer.

• $52,529 - MSRP,
    • $49,833 - Dealer's Invoice

Here are the features:

1. RX350 f-sport
    2. Blind Spot Monitor
    3. 12 Speaker Premium Audio
    4. Navigation w/Backup Camera
    5. Intuitive Parking Assist
    6. Preferred Accessory Package
    7. (Cargo Mat, Cargo Net, Wheel Locks and Key Gloves)

I have until Feb 28 to purchase it.

Please tell me if this a good deal, or can it be any better.

Thank you, Dave

• carbuyernow1carbuyernow1 Posts: 9
    edited February 28

@jfkuser said:

Did you make a purchase, Can you please share the the pricing and dealer info.

edited February 28

I am planning to purchase one today or tomorrow. I would like to pay all cash, but if it has $1000 incentive for finance, I will finance small chunk of amount to get additional off. The dealer has provided me $42900 + 600 doc fee + NJ tax and title for MSRP $48340 of RX-350 AWD, no navigation, I think everything else included. $42900 is before any incentives. Dealer has said there is only incentive for this month, i.e if I finance I get $1000 off, so it will be $41900. What is $1000 ($2000 total) incentive some of you are getting ? Please give me suggestion. It would really help.

edited February 28

Does this price 41291 include NJ taxes and title. and explain how did you get $2000 incentive ? I would really appreciate it. Can you please share the dealer info. Thanks much. [Email removed]