Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





2014 Lexus RX 350 Lease Questions

2456

Comments

  • New country lexus, two in NYC area. I started contacting dealers in New Jersey yesterday. Any recommendations would be appreciated if there are any for New Jersey, Syracuse, anywhere within a reasonable distance of Albany NY.

  • Hi ski stud, no recommendations yet. I have a deposit down on an ML but its pricey. I'm seeing the residual/MF for the lexus for 24 month/27 and it looks attractive. I'm in dutchess county. So new country was a no-go? I may look at mt kisco. My goal is to find one for 49775 and get it to 44 even using the lease incentive. Don't know how possible that is, but they'll get redesigned in march of 2015. Let me know how you make out and ill do the same. Thanks!

  • Porsche, I actually decided to save a little money with this lease(two kids in daycare at the moment). I went with a grand Cherokee limited for the next three years. The lexus will have to wait until 2017.

  • kyfdx: Could you please provide the money factor and residual for 2014 RX 350 AWD, 10k, 36 month lease? Thanks!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,850

    @npanitsas5 said: kyfdx: Could you please provide the money factor and residual for 2014 RX 350 AWD, 10k, 36 month lease? Thanks!

    I show .00090 for the money factor. I'm sorry, but I don't have the residuals for the 36 month program. The 27 mo., 10K/yr residual is 69%.

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • @skistud. You're doing the right thing. Parent of a young child as well. The jeep has an extremely low MF. That would be a no brainer for me. We're opting for the ML since I'm able to use a fleet discount and over miles on my existing GLK and getting out of the lease early....and, gave my wife the final say as she would be the primary driver. Tried to push the GC limited!!

  • jacobichkajacobichka Posts: 9
    edited March 3

    Hello. Could you please provide March the money factor and residual 2014 RX 350 AWD, and 2014 RX 350 Sport 10k, 27 month lease? Thanks!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,850

    @jacobichka said: Hello. Could you please provide March the money factor and residual 2014 RX 350 AWD, and 2014 RX 350 Sport 10k, 27 month lease? Thanks!

    .00075 MF and 64% residual

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • jacobichkajacobichka Posts: 9

    @kyfdx@Edmunds said: .00075 MF and 64% residual

    Hello. Thank you for your response. Are those numbers for RX350 AWD or RX350 F sport?

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,850

    Either..

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • sand529sand529 Posts: 24

    Those number seem worse than last month but the deals being offered this month seem to be lower. If I apply those factors to my deal from last month it would be about $85 a month higher.

    @kyfdx@Edmunds said: .00075 MF and 64% residual

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,850
    edited March 8

    Lexus (and Toyota) run a lot of regional specials. No way to keep up with them all. I'm not surprised that you see better quotes..

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • patch1980patch1980 Posts: 1

    Hello, Can I get March 2014 money factor and residual for 2014 RX 350 FWD? I am in Atlanta area if it means anything. Thank you for your help!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,850

    @patch1980 said: Hello, Can I get March 2014 money factor and residual for 2014 RX 350 FWD? I am in Atlanta area if it means anything. Thank you for your help!

    .00075 MF and 58% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr lease.

    In most areas, there is $1500 lease cash, and complimentary 1st payment waiver.

    Please keep in mind that Lexus runs a lot of regional programs. There may be better opportunities where you live, especially on shorter lease programs (24-27 months)

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • toolate3toolate3 Posts: 1

    Hi Pb007 I am brand new to this and would appreciate some guidance in negotiating my deal. You seem to know how to navigate around this. Can you give me some clues?

    I am interested in a 2014 Rx350- AWD- no navigation and all else that you wrote below. - How do I get started? - Thanks - Toolate3

    @pb007 said: Hi Everyone,

    Just inked this deal today in NJ:

    2014 Rx 350 F Sport.

    Navigation, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Assist, Preferred Accessory Package (Cargo Mat, Cargo Net, Wheel Locks, & Key Gloves)

    MSRP: $52,390

    Sale price: $47,100 - $50 (Free customized plates through DMV) = $47050.

    12k miles, .0010 MF, 69% Residual

    Upfront Costs: $329 Doc, $700 Bank Fee, DMV, 1st month

    $494.75 per month.

    They tried some shady shite but luckily this forum has taught me well. Originally tried to charge me $520 per month until I called them on their bluff. Thanks to kyfdx & all of you...

  • sand529sand529 Posts: 24

    OK the $1500 lease cash and lower MF is the difference between Feb & March, so even with the lower residual there are better deals this month.

    @kyfdx@Edmunds said: Lexus (and Toyota) run a lot of regional specials. No way to keep up with them all. I'm not surprised that you see better quotes..

  • ssidd08ssidd08 Posts: 3

    Could you please provide me MF and RV for 24 month and 27 month lease for Southern California. I'am looking to lease a RX350 that has a MSRP of $49,989. What would be the ideal negotiated selling price in this area? with $0 down and $0 drive off. Thanks.

  • gmanusmcgmanusmc SoCalPosts: 436

    @ssidd08 said: Could you please provide me MF and RV for 24 month and 27 month lease for Southern California. I'am looking to lease a RX350 that has a MSRP of $49,989. What would be the ideal negotiated selling price in this area? with $0 down and $0 drive off. Thanks.

    Check out the club Lexus forum - you should find some good pricing info there. You should be able to get a great deal in SoCal - lots of competition.

    Bill G

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,850

    @ssidd08 said: Could you please provide me MF and RV for 24 month and 27 month lease for Southern California. I'am looking to lease a RX350 that has a MSRP of $49,989. What would be the ideal negotiated selling price in this area? with $0 down and $0 drive off. Thanks.

    SoCal has a special lease on the RX350 for 24 months, 10K/yr. .00075 MF and 71% residual

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • ssidd08ssidd08 Posts: 3

    Hello all, I was offered this deal today by one of the dealerships here in Southern California. RX350 MSRP: $49,979.00 Sell Price $44,226.47 $0 down, $0 drive off 12k miles, 24 month term MF 0.00075 Risidual: $34,985.30 (70%) Payment: $434+ tax ($468 Incl Tax)

    Is this a good deal?

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,850

    @ssidd08 said: Hello all, I was offered this deal today by one of the dealerships here in Southern California. RX350 MSRP: $49,979.00 Sell Price $44,226.47 $0 down, $0 drive off 12k miles, 24 month term MF 0.00075 Risidual: $34,985.30 (70%) Payment: $434+ tax ($468 Incl Tax)

    Is this a good deal?

    Yes.... it's a good deal. 23 payments of $468 for an MSRP of $50K? How come you aren't driving it, already? ;)

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • ssidd08ssidd08 Posts: 3

    I'm going to pick it up right now :) Thank you!

  • nylawguynylawguy Posts: 1

    Hi all, I'm new to this site and forum. I'm wondering if anyone can weigh in on this deal that I've been offered. 2014 Lexus RX 350 AWD with Premium and Navigation packages Lease for $490/Month including NY Tax. Due at signing $700.00 Bank fee, plus plates and tax. This deal rolls in the first month free promotion so that I have to pay the first month.

    Any input on this would be appreciated. Should I try to do better at a different dealer?

    Many Thanks in advance.

  • sand529sand529 Posts: 24

    Think you can do better prob about $30 less per month.

    @nylawguy said: Hi all, I'm new to this site and forum. I'm wondering if anyone can weigh in on this deal that I've been offered. 2014 Lexus RX 350 AWD with Premium and Navigation packages Lease for $490/Month including NY Tax. Due at signing $700.00 Bank fee, plus plates and tax. This deal rolls in the first month free promotion so that I have to pay the first month.

    Any input on this would be appreciated. Should I try to do better at a different dealer?

    Many Thanks in advance.

  • julio91julio91 Miami, FloridaPosts: 56

    If anyone needs a good sales rep and does not matter what state you reside in ( he could ship the car pretty much anywhere, he saved my buddy up in Phoenix $80 a month) Inbox me for his info, I purchased 2 Lexus of this gentleman, straight forward, did not catch him in any lies, extremely resourceful, give it a try you know, Best luck everyone keep us posted.

  • nsomniacnsomniac Posts: 2

    Question...this is the deal I'm considering: Deal: $429 per month for 36 months with $1,350 due at signing and complimentary first month’s payment Notes: Available on RX 350 AWD in KY, MI and OH. To increase mileage to 15k year, 5% tax rate on a 46,000 MSRP, what would be a realistic payment ( after the lease cash and whatever discount could be negotiated.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,850
    edited March 25

    @nsomniac said: Question...this is the deal I'm considering: Deal: $429 per month for 36 months with $1,350 due at signing and complimentary first month’s payment Notes: Available on RX 350 AWD in KY, MI and OH. To increase mileage to 15k year, 5% tax rate on a 46,000 MSRP, what would be a realistic payment ( after the lease cash and whatever discount could be negotiated.

    What mileage allowance is being quoted now?

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • nsomniacnsomniac Posts: 2

    10,000 miles yearly is the advertised mileage, I need 15,000 so I know that will require a little more dinero...

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,850

    @nsomniac said: 10,000 miles yearly is the advertised mileage, I need 15,000 so I know that will require a little more dinero...

    Going from 10K/yr to 15K/yr will lower the residual by 3%. On a $50K MSRP vehicle, that adds a little less than $1500 to your total cost, or about $40/mo. + tax.

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • Hi all,

    What would be the RV and MF for a 27 month 10K mi/mo lease on an RX 350 FWD with Premium and Blind Spot Monitor (MSRP $47,030) in Austin, TX? Thanks!

Sign In or Register to comment.