Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





2014 Lexus RX 350 Lease Questions

123457»

Comments

  • '15 RX350 AWD 10k/yr Lease offered in VA today:

    MSRP: $50,499
    Discount: -$4,000
    Dealer rebate: -$1,000
    Down payment: -$2,000
    $499 processing
    $700 other processing fee (BS fee)
    $95 County tax
    $1,863 VA tax
    Cap Cost: $46,656
    MF: .0009
    27 mth, 69% RV = $511/mth
    36 mth, 61% RV = $511/mth
    48 mth, 52% RV = $491/ mth

    Look right?
    Look good?
    If so, which one to I go for?

    Thanks, you guys should charge a commission!

    Steve
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 9,294
    steves_66 said:

    '15 RX350 AWD 10k/yr Lease offered in VA today:

    MSRP: $50,499
    Discount: -$4,000
    Dealer rebate: -$1,000
    Down payment: -$2,000
    $499 processing
    $700 other processing fee (BS fee)
    $95 County tax
    $1,863 VA tax
    Cap Cost: $46,656
    MF: .0009
    27 mth, 69% RV = $511/mth
    36 mth, 61% RV = $511/mth
    48 mth, 52% RV = $491/ mth

    Look right?
    Look good?
    If so, which one to I go for?

    Thanks, you guys should charge a commission!

    Steve

    $510.82/mo for 27mo

    $510.04/mo for 36mo

    $490.55/mo for 48mo

    I would avoid the 48 month lease - will you still be in warranty?

    The other two lease terms are a toss up - how soon do you want to be shopping again?

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • This for the validation, Michaell...I'm thinking 36 mths would be smart, dealerships typically bargain in late November instead of February/March when a 27 mth would come due...
  • Update after I worked with the dealer today, getting a better deal

    '15 RX350 AWD 10k/yr Lease offered in VA today:

    MSRP: $51,300 (added 19" wheels)
    Discount: -$4,800 (increased $800 to cover wheels)
    Manufacturer rebate: -$1,000
    Down payment: -$2,000
    $0 processing (removed this $499 fee)
    $700 Bank fee (BS but they removed the $449 fee)
    $95 County tax
    $1,842 VA tax
    Cap Cost: $46,136
    MF: .0009
    36 mth, 61% RV = $482/mth
    Lexus pays 1st mth payment
    Dealer pays 1st two services

    Look right?

    Thanks again!

    Steve
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 31,886
    Looks good. You can't get around the bank (acquisition) fee. Every bank has one.

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • Michael and kyfdx,

    I made the above deal today and feel I did very well. All this was made possible with the education you two provide on this forum. Thanks a bunch and if you ever need a ride in NoVA give me a call, I owe you!

    Steve
  • wawa1wawa1 Posts: 4
    2015 RX350 AWD with NAV lease offer at Minnesota:
    MSRP $51,604
    Cap Cost $49,877
    MF 0.0015
    Residual 60%
    $3400 at signing
    $624 Doc fee
    $760.75 ACQ
    Monthly payment $646.65
    TAX $1640.92

    Looks like my deal was really bad, how do I make negotiation on this ? Whats the reasonable sell price to ask for ?
  • wawa1wawa1 Posts: 4
    36 months / 12k miles
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 9,294
    wawa1 said:

    2015 RX350 AWD with NAV lease offer at Minnesota:
    MSRP $51,604
    Cap Cost $49,877
    MF 0.0015
    Residual 60%
    $3400 at signing
    $624 Doc fee
    $760.75 ACQ
    Monthly payment $646.65
    TAX $1640.92
    36 months / 12k miles

    Looks like my deal was really bad, how do I make negotiation on this ? Whats the reasonable sell price to ask for ?

    Base MF is .00090 this month - dealer may have marked it up for extra profit.

    Read back a few pages in this discussion to see what others have paid for their RX.

    What is the breakdown of the $3400 due at signing?

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • kattychikattychi Posts: 1
    Hi.

    I went through to see if there was anything about leasing in Chicago - and couldn't find anything. I am looking to make a car purchase rather quickly and before I go into the dealership have a few questions.

    Looking at 2015 AWD RX350
    Lease term 36/mo either 7500 or 10k/yr

    What is the residual and money factor currently?

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 9,294
    kattychi said:

    Hi.

    I went through to see if there was anything about leasing in Chicago - and couldn't find anything. I am looking to make a car purchase rather quickly and before I go into the dealership have a few questions.

    Looking at 2015 AWD RX350
    Lease term 36/mo either 7500 or 10k/yr

    What is the residual and money factor currently?

    Thanks

    36/10 - 61% and .00090 MF

    Add 1% for 7500 miles per year.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

123457»
Sign In or Register to comment.