Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





2014 Mazda3 Lease Questions

1810121314

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 31,133

    @jjgordo said: Hi all, Can I please get the numbers for a 2014 iTouring hatchback with Tech for 24mo/15k in Texas? Thank you.

    .00101 MF and 66% residual. Deduct 1% for manual transmission.

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • thawk720thawk720 Posts: 4

    @kyfdx said: Sedan or Hatch? (thought you had all the info, huh?) ;)

    Ugh , my apologies. Sedan please. I can paypal you for your time and effort if you would like. I greatly appreciate the assistance.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 8,128

    @thawk720 said: Large Request.. Could I please get the MF/RV for 2014/2015 I-touring and S-touring sedan in Central Ohio. 12/36 or 10/36 . Thank you in advance!

    2014 i Touring - 36/12 - 59% (add 1% for 10K). Subtract 5% for MT.

    2014 s Touring - 36/12 - 55% (add 1% for 10K).

    2015 i Touring - 36/12 - 60% (add 1% for 10K). Subtract 1% for MT.

    2015 s Touring - 36/12 - 60% (add 1% for 10K). Subtract 1% for MT

    2014 MF - .00001

    2015 MF - .00125

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • jjgordojjgordo Posts: 6
    edited August 28

    @kyfdx said: .00101 MF and 66% residual. Deduct 1% for manual transmission.

    Thanks very much!

  • Michaell, if you don't mind, could I get the numbers updated for August? Hoping to close this weekend and wanted to see how much they've changed. 2014 s Touring, 10K miles/36mo (can I get 12K miles too please). And this is in Texas. Thanks!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 8,128

    @unbreakableee said: Michaell, if you don't mind, could I get the numbers updated for August? Hoping to close this weekend and wanted to see how much they've changed. 2014 s Touring, 10K miles/36mo (can I get 12K miles too please). And this is in Texas. Thanks!

    4-door or hatch?

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • unbreakableeeunbreakableee Posts: 5
    edited August 28

    Whoops. 4 door.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 31,133

    @unbreakableee said: Michaell, if you don't mind, could I get the numbers updated for August? Hoping to close this weekend and wanted to see how much they've changed. 2014 s Touring, 10K miles/36mo (can I get 12K miles too please). And this is in Texas. Thanks! @unbreakableee said: Whoops. 4 door.

    .00035 MF and 56%/55% residual

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • Zoder1Zoder1 Posts: 13

    @kyfdx said: .00001 MF and 55% residual

    10000 miles would be 56% right?

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 31,133

    @Zoder1 said:

    10000 miles would be 56% right?

    Correct.

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • Zoder1Zoder1 Posts: 13

    Thanks. One last question. Is there an acquisition fee , disposition fee, and/or security deposit with leasing through mazda?

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 31,133

    @Zoder1 said: Thanks. One last question. Is there an acquisition fee , disposition fee, and/or security deposit with leasing through mazda?

    $595 acquisition fee. $300 disposition fee at lease end, if not purchased. No security deposit.

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • mmenardmmenard Posts: 51

    Hello kyfdx: can you give me the money factor and residual value on the Mazda3 sGrand-Touring 5-door for 36 months 10,000 and 7500 miles/per for their labor day sale. Thank you!

  • mmenardmmenard Posts: 51

    I am in Los Angeles

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 8,128

    @mmenard said: Hello kyfdx: can you give me the money factor and residual value on the Mazda3 sGrand-Touring 5-door for 36 months 10,000 and 7500 miles/per for their labor day sale. Thank you!

    There is no 7500 miles program available from Mazda.

    36/10 RV is 59%. MF is .00031.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • @Michaell said: 2015 MF - .00125

    Thanks for the numbers, dealer tried giving me an iTouring sedan auto for 300ish a month, with nothing down, which seemed too high to me.

    MSRP: 21,440 Negotiated cost: 21,220 Residual: 12,649 ( 59%) MF: He claimed was .0005 Sales Tax: 766 Acquisition Fee: 595 Doc fee: 250

    Offered to pay for 1st month, but still wasn't worth it to me. Couldn't believe 200 off sticker was their best offer, they even called back the next day to see if we were interested. I told him I would be able to get this deal a month to a year in the future and on a 2015, so why would I be interested.

    What I don't understand is I see some people getting way better deals. On page 9 rick444 on august 17th it looks like he somehow got a lower monthly on the two S trims than I did on an i, even though the cost of his vehicle was several thousand more. When I'm running the numbers he provided though http://www.leaseguide.com/calc/ I'm getting in the 360-370 range. You agreed his numbers were accurate, so what am I missing?!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 31,133

    @thawk720 said: What I don't understand is I see some people getting way better deals. On page 9 rick444 on august 17th it looks like he somehow got a lower monthly on the two S trims than I did on an i, even though the cost of his vehicle was several thousand more. When I'm running the numbers he provided though http://www.leaseguide.com/calc/ I'm getting in the 360-370 range. You agreed his numbers were accurate, so what am I missing?!

    Well.. his deal was for a 2014, while your quote was for a 2015. Huge difference in money factor.

    On-line lease calculators make a lot of assumptions, and add in default values for some lines that you may not have entered. We do our calculation by using simple math.

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • @kyfdx said: On-line lease calculators make a lot of assumptions, and add in default values for some lines that you may not have entered. We do our calculation by using simple math.

    Sadly mine "Deal" offer was for a 2014 as well. I could have completely understood 200 off MSRP on a 2015, but a 2014...

    I appreciate the reply, I'll have to revisit when the 2015s come out. Maybe around the holidays there will be some new incentives or deals.

    Curious what you think a decent monthly payment on a lease would be for an i-Touring auto sedan with no money down. 12/36

  • I am looking to lease a 2014 or 2015 i grand touring. Can anyone provide the money factor and residual for 3 yr/15k 2014 or 2015 i grand touring mazda 3 5-door in San Diego. Your help is greatly appreciated

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 31,133

    @jlichtman said: I am looking to lease a 2014 or 2015 i grand touring. Can anyone provide the money factor and residual for 3 yr/15k 2014 or 2015 i grand touring mazda 3 5-door in San Diego. Your help is greatly appreciated

    http://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/comment/4175276/#Comment_4175276

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • tla1970tla1970 Posts: 3

    Can I please get the MF and residual for leasing a 2014 and also 2015 3 S GT 5door in Florida. 12k miles and 36 months Thank you

  • cb4d1cb4d1 Posts: 19

    Looking for numbers on a S Grand Touring Hatchback for California, 3 year 12k/year for Sept. Thanks in advance!

  • jjgordojjgordo Posts: 6
    edited September 4

    Hey guys. So I don't have a typical MF/residual request, but it's technically a leasing question so I'll ask it here.

    I'm moving to Houston, TX from Canada. Interested in leasing a 2014 Mazda 3 iTouring hatch. My credit score in Canada is excellent, however it does not transfer in any way whatsoever to the States. I have a bad feeling this might prove to be a problem when trying to secure a good interest rate on a lease. However, my salary will be good and I can present proof of my excellent Canadian credit score. I'm hoping this might help.

    Does anyone have any experience with this, or might be able to provide some advice? Thanks so much in advance.

  • Thoughts on this deal...2014 hatchback i-grand touring in Los Angeles. $279/month (including tax), $950 down. Trying to move fast on this, so thoughts appreciated!

  • Hi I'm looking forthe September money factor and residual for 2014 & 2015 Mazda3 Hatch iGT automatic. 3 year 12k. I'm in New England. Thanks in advance!

  • tkkttkkt Posts: 2

    Hi, could I get MF and Residual for 2014 i Touring with Tech and Moonroof and 2014 i Grand Touring? Mazda3 Hatch, 3 yr, 15k, California (Bay Area).

    Thanks!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 8,128

    @mazdafan99 said: Thoughts on this deal...2014 hatchback i-grand touring in Los Angeles. $279/month (including tax), $950 down. Trying to move fast on this, so thoughts appreciated!

    Hard to evaluate without knowing the MSRP and negotiated selling price. Also, what lease term and how many miles per year?

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 8,128

    @rsholman said: Hi I'm looking forthe September money factor and residual for 2014 & 2015 Mazda3 Hatch iGT automatic. 3 year 12k. I'm in New England. Thanks in advance!

    Which state, specifically? Numbers for CT are different for the rest of New England.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 8,128

    @tkkt said: Hi, could I get MF and Residual for 2014 i Touring with Tech and Moonroof and 2014 i Grand Touring? Mazda3 Hatch, 3 yr, 15k, California (Bay Area).

    Thanks!

    Touring - 54%

    GT - 53%

    .00040 MF and $150 lease cash for both.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • tkkttkkt Posts: 2

    @Michaell said: .00040 MF and $150 lease cash for both.

    Thanks very much. From earlier posts, looks like RV went down (used to be 57% in CA)... What is "$150 lease cash" though?

Sign In or Register to comment.