Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





2014 Acura ILX Lease Questions

2

Comments

  • Thank you for the response. Is this a good lease deal based in Eastern PA?

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,951

    I haven't really looked at ILX leases... What is the MSRP and selling price? Tax rate for leases in PA is 9%, right?

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • MSRP is 27795, there is 2500 dealer cash discounts going on I believe, I have seen some people getting selling price around 24500. yes, PA tax rate is 9%, not cool...

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,951

    @humpty_dumpty said: MSRP is 27795, there is 2500 dealer cash discounts going on I believe, I have seen some people getting selling price around 24500. yes, PA tax rate is 9%, not cool...

    The base model has a money factor of .00015 and residual of 55% for 36mo, 10K/yr. And, $2500 dealer/lease cash from Honda.

    To get down to a $183/mo. payment (pre-tax), your CAP cost would have to be about $21,700. With a $2400 downpayment, that gives a selling price of about $23,500 (accounting for $595 acq.fee). So, with $2500 coming from Honda, the dealer is discounting the car about an additional $1800. That's about $300 under invoice.. So, not a bad deal.. I'd want to roll that $2400 into the lease payment, though... That would make the payment about $251.mo.+tax, or around $275/mo, with just 1st payment at signing...

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • humpty_dumptyhumpty_dumpty Posts: 4
    edited May 28

    Thanks a lot for information. This helps a lot. Now I exactly understand the pricing given to me. One correction is that the monthly payment of $199 was before tax. I put it in a wrong way. I apologise. So that will add around $600 ($17 * 35) to net cap cost. I think it is still a good deal. I also have a vehicle to trade. So I will try to get better pricing on that as well and see how it goes. I will update here once I get a final deal.

  • dk6dk6 Posts: 2

    Hi, I've got an offer for an ILX 2.4 with MT. Cap cost is $25,468+595 acquisition + $149 doc. Residual is $15,950.35. Money Factor is .00015. Monthly payments = $312. Is that a good deal? Cap cost came from TrueCar price. It would seem that there is room to wiggle there, at least. Does the residual seem right? Thanks!

  • dk6dk6 Posts: 2

    Also, is it true that the residual price is set by the manufacturer and that dealers cannot change it?

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,951

    Residual is a fixed percentage of MSRP, and the dealer cannot alter it. To know if your residual is correct, I'd need to know the MSRP and the lease term and mileage allowance.

    The money factor and acquisition fee given are the base amounts, so the only wiggle room is the price.

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • hoosierbmwhoosierbmw Posts: 9

    After reading these boards on the ILX.. I thought I would comment. I just leased a 2014 Garnet Red/Cashmere interior ILX with tech. 36 mo. 12K per year. Only out of pocket was first month's payment at $310. It took quite a bit of work and comparing dealers. I also flipped out of my 2011 Accord LX lease and used it as a trade in. They helped me on the back end by valuing my trade pretty strongly.. over 13K.. my car had 35K miles on it and it was in good shape. My goal was 300 per month but all in.. including tax I was at $310 which I thought was fair considering the tech package.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,951

    Congrats!

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • orion7701orion7701 Posts: 6

    Hello,

    Can I please get the residual and MF rate for the 2014 ILX with tech package and without the tech package (just premium package).

    State: Pa Term: 36 months Mileage: 12k per year

    Also, can you please confirm that the $3,000 dealer cash is still available?

    Thank you.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,951

    @orion7701 said: Hello,

    Can I please get the residual and MF rate for the 2014 ILX with tech package and without the tech package (just premium package).

    State: Pa Term: 36 months Mileage: 12k per year

    Also, can you please confirm that the $3,000 dealer cash is still available?

    Thank you.

    Numbers are the same for both Premium and Tech.

    .00015 MF and 52% residual. $3000 lease cash.

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • louisfriendlouisfriend Posts: 1

    Question about Premium fuel Required vs. Premium fuel Recommended on the 2013 and 2014 ILX cars. Edmund's says different things for the 2 year even though the engine is the same, so obviously that is a mistake. I don't know either one, so I cannot look up the owner's manual and say. I was hoping that both Edmunds and owners/lessees could provide the information.

    Thanks

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 6,519

    @louisfriend said: Question about Premium fuel Required vs. Premium fuel Recommended on the 2013 and 2014 ILX cars. Edmund's says different things for the 2 year even though the engine is the same, so obviously that is a mistake. I don't know either one, so I cannot look up the owner's manual and say. I was hoping that both Edmunds and owners/lessees could provide the information.

    Thanks

    Seems that the small increase in cost for Premium would give peace of mind - why spend $30K on a car then complain about an extra $2-4 per tank for gas?

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • kapkanimdkapkanimd Posts: 68
    edited August 18

    anyone have the august residual/mf for the 2014 ILX base lease 36mo, 12k mi, thanks in advance.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 6,519

    @kapkanimd said: anyone have the august residual/mf for the 2014 ILX base lease 36mo, 12k mi, thanks in advance.

    53% and .00063. $2500 lease cash for base model.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • deepstardeepstar Posts: 15

    Anyone have Acura's September Residual / MF for These:

    2015 2.4 ILX Manual w premium, 12k 36mo. 2015 2.0 ILX 5-Speed Automatic 2015 ILX 5-Speed Automatic w/ Prem 2015 2.0 ILX 5-Speed Automatic w/ Tech

    Thank You

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 6,519

    @deepstar said: Anyone have Acura's September Residual / MF for These:

    2015 2.4 ILX Manual w premium, 12k 36mo.

    56%

    2015 2.0 ILX 5-Speed Automatic

    58%

    2015 ILX 5-Speed Automatic w/ Prem

    56%

    2015 2.0 ILX 5-Speed Automatic w/ Tech

    56%

    .00063 MF and $1500 lease cash for all trims.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • @Michaell said: .00063 MF and $1500 lease cash for all trims.

    THANKS!

  • Wondering if I have good numbers for an ILX 2.4 Manual 6-speed. 36mo/12k lease 315/mo 900 total out of pocket. 7% sales tax in payment.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,951
    deepstar said:

    Wondering if I have good numbers for an ILX 2.4 Manual 6-speed.
    36mo/12k lease
    315/mo 900 total out of pocket.
    7% sales tax in payment.


    I don't have any lease info for 2014 models. Is it a 2015?

    If so, an MSRP and selling price will help us evaluate your deal.

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • kyfdx said:

    deepstar said:

    Wondering if I have good numbers for an ILX 2.4 Manual 6-speed.
    36mo/12k lease
    315/mo 900 total out of pocket.
    7% sales tax in payment.


    I don't have any lease info for 2014 models. Is it a 2015?

    If so, an MSRP and selling price will help us evaluate your deal.
    its a 2015. No other info at the moment.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,951
    deepstar said:

    kyfdx said:

    deepstar said:

    Wondering if I have good numbers for an ILX 2.4 Manual 6-speed.
    36mo/12k lease
    315/mo 900 total out of pocket.
    7% sales tax in payment.


    I don't have any lease info for 2014 models. Is it a 2015?

    If so, an MSRP and selling price will help us evaluate your deal.
    its a 2015. No other info at the moment.
    .00063 MF and 56% residual for 2015 ILX Premium 2.4 Manual Transmission.

    Your payment seems cheap enough, but it's all in the details.

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • Wondering if this is a good deal. It's for the 2015 Base ILX.

    MSRP: 27,945.00
    Purchase price: 23,785.00
    MF:0.00063
    RV:56%
    36/15K
    Out of pocket 1500.00
    Breakdown: 799.00 dealer fee, 378.50 electronic filling fee, Licenese, Title and Registration, and first month payment of 285.36.

    Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 6,519

    Wondering if this is a good deal. It's for the 2015 Base ILX.

    MSRP: 27,945.00
    Purchase price: 23,785.00
    MF:0.00063
    RV:56%
    36/15K
    Out of pocket 1500.00
    Breakdown: 799.00 dealer fee, 378.50 electronic filling fee, Licenese, Title and Registration, and first month payment of 285.36.

    Thank you.

    With your information, I get a pre-tax payment of $250.84.

    Base MF is being used and a decent discount from sticker. Looks solid to me.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • spartan14spartan14 Posts: 4
    edited September 23
    Hi Michaell. Can you give me the MF/ RV for 2015 ILX 6 speed manual 36mo 12k in NY. Any lease incentives going on now. Thank's.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,951
    spartan14 said:

    Hi Michaell. Can you give me the MF/ RV for 2015 ILX 6 speed manual 36mo 12k in NY. Any lease incentives going on now. Thank's.

    .00063 MF and 56% residual. $1000 lease cash + $1500 bonus lease cash.

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • mushtarmushtar Posts: 8
    Hi,

    Can you please give me the MF/RV for 2015 ILX 5-speed w/ Tech 36mo 10k and 12k in WA state? Any lease incentives for October?

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,951
    mushtar said:

    Hi,

    Can you please give me the MF/RV for 2015 ILX 5-speed w/ Tech 36mo 10k and 12k in WA state? Any lease incentives for October?

    Thanks!


    .00063 MF and 57%/56% residual. $1000 lease cash + $1500 bonus lease cash.

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

2
Sign In or Register to comment.