Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2014 Mazda6 Lease Questions

Comments

• @aigochamaloh said: On that note, can dealers roll in every fee into the monthly payment so you can drive off with only first month payment?

If you are in a state that taxes the monthly payment, you may want to pay true government fees, like title/registration upfront.. So, that you aren't taxed on those amounts within the monthly payment. Acquisition and doc fees are usually taxed anyway, if paid upfront, so I always roll all of those in. Generally, my "due at signing" payments are equal to the first payment + $150, more or less.. I've done a couple of leases where the first payment was waived under a special program. On those, ZERO due at signing...

Moderator - Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• andantandant Posts: 11

Could you please tell me MF and Residual on Mazda 6 Touring Automatic, 36mo, 15K miles lease in NY for February? Thanks!

• @andant said: Could you please tell me MF and Residual on Mazda 6 Touring Automatic, 36mo, 15K miles lease in NY for February? Thanks!

.00002 MF and 55% residual

• Well. Leased a 2014 sport in soul red with absolutely zero drive off at $250 a month, including taxes. I feel like I did well. thanks for all the help!

• $250/mo is good for just about any car... Congrats!

• @kyfdx@Edmunds said: $250/mo is good for just about any car... Congrats!

Thanks so much for all the help. Depending on the experience of this lease at the end, I may have to completely change my thoughts on leasing. So far so good!

• deevedeeve Posts: 10
    edited February 15

Hello, I am looking for lease numbers on a 2014 Grand Touring in Oregon for 36 month at 15k year miles. Thanks! DAVE

• Hi kyfdx,

Could you please look up the money factors and residuals for a 2014 Mazda6 Sport & Touring Auto for 36mo/15k miles per year in Philadelphia, PA? Thanks!

• I thought i got a good deal. After reading this forum, I'm not so sure.

New 2014 Touring. Zero out of pocket: Dealer covered all costs including 1st month payment, new title and license - plus gave me check to cover the last four payments on my 2010 Mazda 6, which I keep until its lease runs out.

42 months, 10k miles, $306/month after taxes.

• @deeve said: Hello, I am looking for lease numbers on a 2014 Grand Touring in Oregon for 36 month at 15k year miles. Thanks! DAVE

.00032 MF and 57% residual

• @balthazar9 said: Hi kyfdx,

Could you please look up the money factors and residuals for a 2014 Mazda6 Sport & Touring Auto for 36mo/15k miles per year in Philadelphia, PA? Thanks!

.00030 MF and 57%/55% residuals, respectively. Automatic transmission.

• @kyfdx@Edmunds said: .00030 MF and 57%/55% residuals, respectively. Automatic transmission.

Thanks kyfdx! The figures you quoted deeve above got me curious, if it's not to much trouble can you get me the GT figures too?

• @balthazar9 said: Thanks kyfdx! The figures you quoted deeve above got me curious, if it's not to much trouble can you get me the GT figures too?

GT residual is 57% in PA.

I might have given you the wrong residual on the Sport, above.. It is 56%, not 57%

• Hope I'm not being redundant here. Looking for numbers for Mazda 3 and 6 Sport, Touring and GT, 24 or 36 mos., 15k per year. In NJ, all automatic. Thanks!

• @leslied11 said: Hope I'm not being redundant here. Looking for numbers for Mazda 3 and 6 Sport, Touring and GT, 24 or 36 mos., 15k per year. In NJ, all automatic. Thanks!

Mazda6 Sport: .00002 MF and 56% residual

Touring residual is 55%. GT residual is 57%.

24 month terms aren't worth quoting, given the low residuals.

• tanyet38tanyet38 Posts: 3
    edited February 27

does anyone have the MF and Residual for Mississippi on a 2015 Mazda 6 Grand Touring with 36 months? Thanks for all the assistance in the past. This site is a wonderful resource.

• @tanyet38 said: does anyone have the MF and Residual for Mississippi on a 2015 Mazda 6 Grand Touring with 36 months? Thanks for all the assistance in the past. This site is a wonderful resource.

.00058 MF and 55% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr.

• thanks for the reply. I just got .00032 and 57% from my local dealer a few hours ago. Maybe he's mixed up

• @tanyet38 said: thanks for the reply. I just got .00032 and 57% from my local dealer a few hours ago. Maybe he's mixed up

He gave you 2014 model numbers