Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2014 GMC Acadia Lease Questions

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 30,476

@Royals_1969 said: Do you have access to the numbers yet for March? ...residual and MF for the following. 2014 Acadia SLE-2 FWD 24 month 10k Also 36 month 10k, also what incentives are they offering... Thanks Royals

1.24% MF and 63% residual for 36mo, 10K/yr lease

2.00% MF and 72% residual for 24mo, 10K/yr lease...

$770 lease cash.

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• shuck_watershuck_water Posts: 1

Could I get updated residuals and MF on 2014 Acadia SLT -2 FWD and Denali FWD? Both are 36 month 12k in Texas. Much appreciated!

@shuck_water said: Could I get updated residuals and MF on 2014 Acadia SLT -2 FWD and Denali FWD? Both are 36 month 12k in Texas. Much appreciated!

1.24% MF and 62% residual for the SLT. Denali residual is 60%. $770 lease cash.

• sob45sob45 Posts: 3

Moving to TX but currently in IL for the next 3 weeks. Are the residuals and money factors different from state to state? If so can you provide the MF and residuals for 12K in IL on the SLT 1 and 2 FWD and Denali. Thanks so much!

@sob45 said: Moving to TX but currently in IL for the next 3 weeks. Are the residuals and money factors different from state to state? If so can you provide the MF and residuals for 12K in IL on the SLT 1 and 2 FWD and Denali. Thanks so much!

1.24% MF and 62% or 60% residual, depending on options.

Given the lease tax situation in those two states, I'd wait until I got to Texas.

• jenirvtjenirvt Posts: 2

Could I get the March MF and residual for a 2014 Acadia SLE-1 FWD with no options? 36mo/12K. Only bells and whistles I want are backup camera and satellite radio, and the base SLE-1 seems to come with both. Thank you!

@kyfdx@Edmunds said: Given the lease tax situation in those two states, I'd wait until I got to Texas.

Dealers here are telling me that I can pay the texas tax (6.25) instead of my county tax (7.25) and also my tags. Little leary of the tags. Anyone ever do this?

@jenirvt said: Could I get the March MF and residual for a 2014 Acadia SLE-1 FWD with no options? 36mo/12K. Only bells and whistles I want are backup camera and satellite radio, and the base SLE-1 seems to come with both. Thank you!

1.24% MF and 62% residual

• axel23axel23 Posts: 1

Do you have the MF and residual for a 2014 Acadia SLT-1 36 or 39 months at 15,000miles/year? Thanks. (new york state)

@axel23 said: Do you have the MF and residual for a 2014 Acadia SLT-1 36 or 39 months at 15,000miles/year? Thanks. (new york state)

1.24% MF and 60% residual. $770 lease cash.. 36 months

• plumbum27plumbum27 Posts: 3
    Can I get an update for MF and residual for a 2014 Acadia SLE-2 and SLT-1 (no options) for a 36M - 15K a year lease?
    Thank you!

@plumbum27 said: Can I get an update for MF and residual for a 2014 Acadia SLE-2 and SLT-1 (no options) for a 36M - 15K a year lease? Thank you!

1.24% MF and 60% residual. $770 lease cash.

• jagrcojagrco Posts: 6

Do you have the MF and residual for March on a 2014 Denali and SLT-1 in Massachusetts. 3yr 36k miles. Also the salesman mentioned something about employee pricing until the end of the month. Thanks

• plumbum27plumbum27 Posts: 3

@kyfdx@Edmunds said: 1.24% MF and 60% residual. $770 lease cash.

Thanks!. How is Residual calculated? Is it from the MSRP of the vehicle with all the options or is it calculated from the negotiated sales (cap) price? Should I include any fee's, texes, etc. when running the calc?

@jagrco said: Do you have the MF and residual for March on a 2014 Denali and SLT-1 in Massachusetts. 3yr 36k miles. Also the salesman mentioned something about employee pricing until the end of the month. Thanks

1.24% MF.. Residual should be 60% on the Denali and 62% on the SLT-1. $770 lease cash.
    I wouldn't know about the employee pricing.

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 7,253

@plumbum27 said: Thanks!. How is Residual calculated? Is it from the MSRP of the vehicle with all the options or is it calculated from the negotiated sales (cap) price? Should I include any fee's, texes, etc. when running the calc?

Residual is the percentage of the MSRP. Yes, fees can be rolled into the negotiated cap cost to calculate your payment. Taxes are handled differently depending on what state you live in - Illinois, Texas and Maryland tax the entire transaction price. Other states only tax the monthly payment amount.

2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

Thanks for the info. It is interesting. The dealer quoted me .00070 money factor which translates to 1.68% and said that the residual is 58%. Is the MF standard and is is the residual standard in all states? This was on the Acadia Denali loaded sticker was just under 53K

@jagrco said: Thanks for the info. It is interesting. The dealer quoted me .00070 money factor which translates to 1.68% and said that the residual is 58%. Is the MF standard and is is the residual standard in all states? This was on the Acadia Denali loaded sticker was just under 53K

If he quoted you a money factor, rather than an APR, they are likely using a different bank. USBank is a popular choice for GM dealers, as they sometimes have better rates. I was quoted USBank on the last GM that we shopped. I'm sorry, but I don't have the USBank numbers.

Is the residual the correct percentage at 58 or is 60 the correct residual on the denali? Thanks

@jagrco said: Is the residual the correct percentage at 58 or is 60 the correct residual on the denali? Thanks

Both... 58% for 15K/yr, 60% for 12K/yr

• jarujaru Posts: 1

Can I get the April residual and MF for the Acadia Denali at 10K and 12K per year in New York, 36 and 39 month? Any lease cash? Thanks in advance.

@jaru said: Can I get the April residual and MF for the Acadia Denali at 10K and 12K per year in New York, 36 and 39 month? Any lease cash? Thanks in advance.

Sorry, we don't yet have the April numbers.

Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

• chad2014chad2014 Posts: 17
    Do you have numbers slt2 fwd Acadia 14. 39/10k. Residual, rate, lease cash. Thanks

@chad2014 said: Do you have numbers slt2 fwd Acadia 14. 39/10k. Residual, rate, lease cash. Thanks

1.24% MF and 59% residual. $575 lease cash

• chad2014chad2014 Posts: 17
    Is the Denali 62% on 10k?

@chad2014 said: Is the Denali 62% on 10k?

Nope, 39/10 for Acadia Denali is 59%

• bluethunder10bluethunder10 Posts: 3
    edited April 4

I signed up for a new 2014 Acadia SLT-1 AWD with Nav/Sunroof/Forward collision
    MSRP $46,400 36 Month/12K miles $0 Out of Pocket. $510 a month in NJ Is it a good price? Also, should I take the Lease return protection plan, which costs $450 and covers for upto $5000 at the time of lease return. Please advive

@bluethunder10 said: I signed up for a new 2014 Acadia SLT-1 AWD with Nav/Sunroof/Forward collision
    MSRP $46,400 36 Month/12K miles $0 Out of Pocket. $510 a month in NJ Is it a good price? Also, should I take the Lease return protection plan, which costs $450 and covers for upto $5000 at the time of lease return. Please advive

Have you taken delivery? $510/mo is not bad with $0 out of pocket. No taxes, fees, etc. to be paid up front?

We will need the selling price and money factor to really figure things out.

For the lease return protection plan, are you hard on your cars, or do you keep them in good condition? Seems like more profit for the dealer - if you skip it, you can save $12/mo on your payment.

• Thanks for the reply. Yes $0 upfront. I do tend to get bumper scratches of some dings in parking lots... So I guess it's safer for me.

@Michaell@Edmunds said: For the lease return protection plan, are you hard on your cars, or do you keep them in good condition? Seems like more profit for the dealer - if you skip it, you can save $12/mo on your payment.