Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





2014 GMC Acadia Lease Questions

1457910

Comments

  • MontysboxMontysbox Posts: 13

    Got it. That must be the issue.....Stand by. Appreciate the help and speedy reply. Good stuff.

  • bvp2014bvp2014 Posts: 1

    Question: Looking to lease 2014 Acadia Denali in IA. MSRP 51990. Selling price of 48808 with a rebate of 1500 applied to cap reduction. Fees, license, etc. approximately 1300. What should the pre tax payment be on a 39 mo/ 10,000 per year lease assuming no other up front payments?

  • MontysboxMontysbox Posts: 13

    I had missed two items. 1) Bank Acq. Fee of $595 and I added DVD after market for $1095 and forgot it was rolled into lease. That should net out to payment of $489 with above figures. Good deal or shall I walk. Thx!!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 8,222

    @Montysbox said: I had missed two items. 1) Bank Acq. Fee of $595 and I added DVD after market for $1095 and forgot it was rolled into lease. That should net out to payment of $489 with above figures. Good deal or shall I walk. Thx!!

    The $1700 of fees and accessories work out to about $43-44/mo. Seems like a pretty good deal - MF isn't marked up on you, and if you're comfortable with the negotiated selling price, there isn't much more you can do to lower the payment.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 8,222
    edited August 7

    @bvp2014 said: Question: Looking to lease 2014 Acadia Denali in IA. MSRP 51990. Selling price of 48808 with a rebate of 1500 applied to cap reduction. Fees, license, etc. approximately 1300. What should the pre tax payment be on a 39 mo/ 10,000 per year lease assuming no other up front payments?

    I'm getting $513.05 as a pre-tax payment using your numbers along with the base MF of 1.05% and a 58% residual for 36/10.

    Is the $48,808 before the $1500 cap reduction, or is it being used to cover the $1300 of up front costs?

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • danny04danny04 Posts: 3

    Hi, can anyone tell me if this sounds like a good lease deal for a 2014 acadia denali with an msrp of 52,200 after shopping around to multiple dealers best price I received was a 36 month 12000 mile lease at 460 a month with 2400-2500 out of pocket. Other dealers had said they do not know how they are making those numbers work. Again this was all over phone, I have to see the actual paperwork. Just looking for some feedback

  • danny04danny04 Posts: 3

    And I live in New York, upfront was taxes mv fees and first payment

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 31,194

    Hard to say exactly, without the details, but it sure seems like a solid deal.

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • danny04danny04 Posts: 3
    Thank you, will let you know details on monday
  • wiscottsinwiscottsin Posts: 5

    Hi all...I'm looking for current money factor and residual value for both the 2014 and 2015 Acadia Denali FWD, Nav/DVD, in CA. 36 month lease/10K per year. Thanks!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 31,194

    @wiscottsin said: Hi all...I'm looking for current money factor and residual value for both the 2014 and 2015 Acadia Denali FWD, Nav/DVD, in CA. 36 month lease/10K per year. Thanks!

    2015: 2.00% APR and either 62% or 64% residual, depending on pkgs.

    2014: 1.05% APR and either 60% or 62%... $675 lease cash.

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • rferraro21rferraro21 Posts: 21

    hello, looking for current mf and residual for acadia sle-2, 2014 or 2015, 12k miles. thank you

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 8,222

    @rferraro21 said: hello, looking for current mf and residual for acadia sle-2, 2014 or 2015, 12k miles. thank you

    What lease term?

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • rferraro21rferraro21 Posts: 21

    36 months, thank you

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 8,222

    @rferraro21 said: hello, looking for current mf and residual for acadia sle-2, 2014 or 2015, 36 month 12k miles. thank you

    2015 - 2.00% and either 61% or 63%, depending on option packages

    2014 - 1.05% and either 59% or 61%. $675 lease cash.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • rferraro21rferraro21 Posts: 21

    thanks again, how about for the denali?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 8,222

    @rferraro21 said: thanks again, how about for the denali?

    Same as above .. I suspect the different residuals are for the different trim levels. I expect the lower RV would apply to the higher trim level (Denali).

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • rferraro21rferraro21 Posts: 21

    Working on a deal for GMC Acadia Denali, 2014, lease, 12k miles, nav package, 39 months, in FL. They are giving me 0.00035 MF, 57% residual, MSRP $49,010 and cap cost $44,832. My calculations put the payment at $458.71 before tax. What do you think?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 8,222

    @rferraro21 said: Working on a deal for GMC Acadia Denali, 2014, lease, 12k miles, nav package, 39 months, in FL. They are giving me 0.00035 MF, 57% residual, MSRP $49,010 and cap cost $44,832. My calculations put the payment at $458.71 before tax. What do you think?

    My numbers match up exactly with yours. Only way to reduce the payment is to negotiate more off the cap cost, though you are already at $4000+ off sticker.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • Hey KYFDX, regarding the 2014/15 Acadia Denali lease, when you say "depending on option packages" which packages do the residual values line up with? Thanks again!

  • And that was for 36 months/10k per...

  • rferraro21rferraro21 Posts: 21
    Dealer is now letting me know there are dealer fees (approx $500) and bank fees (approx $500) that are added on to the cap cost. Does this sound right?
  • rferraro21rferraro21 Posts: 21

    Also @michaell, you had said the residuals were 59-61% and the Denali was most likely 59%, they are giving me 57%, should I be pressing for the better residual?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 8,222

    @rferraro21 said: Dealer is now letting me know there are dealer fees (approx $500) and bank fees (approx $500) that are added on to the cap cost. Does this sound right?

    $1000 equates to an extra $28/mo on your payment

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 8,222

    @rferraro21 said: Also michaell, you had said the residuals were 59-61% and the Denali was most likely 59%, they are giving me 57%, should I be pressing for the better residual?

    Confirm they are using Ally for finance. We don't have any other numbers for GM.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 31,194

    @wiscottsin said: Hey KYFDX, regarding the 2014/15 Acadia Denali lease, when you say "depending on option packages" which packages do the residual values line up with? Thanks again!

    With 3SA or 3SB, you get the higher residual. What is 3SA or 3SB? Beats me.. try Google. ;-)

    For 12K/yr, add 2% to the 15K/yr residual.

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • Ha! Thanks, KYFDX!

  • Any idea what I am looking at for monthly payments and upfront fees for this below? and is this a decent deal? Southern Minnesota area.

    2014 Acadia Denali MSRP $53,585.00 Agreed Price $48,900.00 Down Payment $5,000.00 36month/12,000 miles

    Thanks!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 8,222

    @silveradosand said: Any idea what I am looking at for monthly payments and upfront fees for this below? and is this a decent deal? Southern Minnesota area.

    2014 Acadia Denali MSRP $53,585.00 Agreed Price $48,900.00 Down Payment $5,000.00 36month/12,000 miles

    Thanks!

    We don't recommend making a down payment on a lease - if the car is stolen or totaled, you are out that money.

    With that said, using your MSRP and net cap cost of $43,900, I get a pre-tax payment of $374.47 (MF is 1.05% or .00044 and RV is 59% for 36/12).

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

Sign In or Register to comment.