Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2015 Chevy Suburban

2»

Comments

• gmcustsvcgmcustsvc Posts: 4,108

Hey Suburban 2015,

I am sorry to hear you have noise in your cabin, we would like to look into this further for you with your Chevy dealership. We have also noted your concerns with the back "carpet" and relayed this information to our brand quality team. In regard to your USB concerns, once the vehicle is off the USB will no longer charge. You can charge the phone via your cigarette lighter. If you need any further assistance, please send me an e-mail at socialmedia@gm.com ATTN: Patsy.

Patsy G GM Customer Care

• raleighwolfraleighwolf Posts: 40
    The noise was "fixed" by the dealer. Evidently there were screws not tightened. Only the first several threads and they were not hiking the plate tight. This caused the rattle. Someone just "forgot" to tighten them.
  • suburban2015suburban2015 Posts: 15
    Patsy, I think your reply was meant for raleighwolf. As my issue was when the suburban is on and using the direct usb ports Does not provide enough power to charge a Samsung note 3 phone. It provides enough power to keep it running but not charge it. So if my phone has 30 percent battery it will stay at 30 percent. If I use my own cig lighter adapter then the phone charges. Thus the USB ports according to my phone don't give 1000ma and only 500ma. Can you confirm this is a design flaw?
  • steverstever Viva Las CrucesPosts: 40,851

If you recently bought a new Chevy Tahoe or Suburban, a reporter wants to talk with you. Please email PR@edmunds.com no later than Friday, July 25, 2014 with a few words about how you made your choice.

Need help navigating? stever@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

2»