Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2014 BMW 2-Series Lease Questions

vistavista Posts: 7
edited February 4 in BMW

Why don't we start a separate discussion topic for us current/prospective 2-series leasees?

I'll start: kyfdx@edmunds.com, what are the MF and residual in February 2014 for: 228i @ 10k/yr? 228i @ 12k/yr?

Comments

• kyfdx%40Edmundskyfdx%40Edmunds Posts: 25,851

@vista said: Why don't we start a separate discussion topic for us current/prospective 2-series leasees?

I'll start: kyfdx@edmunds.com, what are the MF and residual in February 2014 for: 228i @ 10k/yr? 228i @ 12k/yr?

36mo, 12K/yr lease

.00130 MF and 62% residual. Add 1% for 10K/yr

Moderator - Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• vistavista Posts: 7

Thanks, as always. Someone somewhere else mentioned the buy rate had dropped to .0012, so it is good to know the correct answer.

• MRHammarMRHammar Posts: 12

Hi there. Would you share the March residuals and MF for a 228i, 10k & 12k/36 mos. Any incentives, loyalty, or guidance on discounts from MSRP? I know I will be ordering one with a manual if that impacts anything. Thanks!

@MRHammar said: Hi there. Would you share the March residuals and MF for a 228i, 10k & 12k/36 mos. Any incentives, loyalty, or guidance on discounts from MSRP? I know I will be ordering one with a manual if that impacts anything. Thanks!

.00130 MF and 62% residual for 12K/yr. 63% for 10K/yr. No apparent incentives (other than the great residual).

No idea on discounts, other than "not much".

• julio91julio91 Posts: 43

To bad I wont be in the market for a new car till 2016 -____- I really want this car. Can anyone post their deal ? and monthly payment that would be awesome.

• the_yeomanthe_yeoman Posts: 6

M235 the same numbers?

@the_yeoman said: M235 the same numbers?

Yes... same numbers for the 228i and the 235i

• vistavista Posts: 7

Is the April program unchanged, please?

@vista said: Is the April program unchanged, please?

Same numbers as March

• tampa_leetampa_lee Posts: 8

Im new to leasing, and not sure what factors effect money factor. IM looking at a 2014 M235 on a 2 yr lease with 15k per year mileage. Can someone give me an idea of money factor? My credit should be top tier (over 750)

• Michaell@EdmundsMichaell@Edmunds ColoradoPosts: 1,056

@tampa_lee said: Im new to leasing, and not sure what factors effect money factor. IM looking at a 2014 M235 on a 2 yr lease with 15k per year mileage. Can someone give me an idea of money factor? My credit should be top tier (over 750)

Base MF for M235i is .00130 and residual is 66% for 24 months. Dealer can (and often will) mark up the MF for more profit. Multiple security deposits can be used to reduce the MF.

michaell@edmunds.com

Moderator, Prices Paid and Leasing Experiences

2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• tampa_leetampa_lee Posts: 8

What does the Residual change to on a 36 mos term? Any MF change if term changes?

• Michaell@EdmundsMichaell@Edmunds ColoradoPosts: 1,056

@tampa_lee said: What does the Residual change to on a 36 mos term? Any MF change if term changes?

MF stays the same; residual drops to 60%

michaell@edmunds.com

Moderator, Prices Paid and Leasing Experiences

2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4