Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2014 Infiniti Q60 Convertible Lease Questions

steverstever YooperlandPosts: 40,184
edited July 7 in Infiniti

Welcome to the Edmunds discussion dedicated to 2014 Infiniti Q60 Convertible leasing questions.

Here you can find and discuss all the latest lease details for the 2014 Q60 Convertible, including cap costs, money factors, residual values, acquisition fees, etc. Please post any leasing questions you have or any details you’d like to share about your own lease deals.

You can also research local dealer inventory and pricing, reviews, features, and specifications, on our 2014 Infiniti Q60 Convertible page.

Navigation tips: To see the most recent information and activity, make sure to visit the latest post, which may be a few pages ahead. Click the pages numbers just below to go to a new page in the discussion -- or search the entire discussion by clicking the magnifying glass icon and entering keywords.

We also invite you to share your purchase experience on Edmunds Facebook page, Share Your Story.

Need help navigating? stever@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Comments

• psquaredpsquared Posts: 17

Thanks all in advance, have been a G35/G37x sedan driver for nine years, three leases. The nest is empty now, looking to switch to the Q60 convertible, can anyone provide lease MF and residual rates for this vehicle? Ive been on the forum as a user for the last 6 years, sorry i don't provide a lot of content, but find this forum indispensable for a purchase. Back in 08 and 11 there was a poster who would place a lease rate chart for all models at the beginning of each month. I've looked in the G37 and Q50 threads and don't see this practice anymore. This user in 11 was moving from the G37 coupe to a Porsche Cayman, don't think he around now... Anyway, looking for all rates is guess, what are they offering? 24/10k, 36/10k, 39/10k? 12K for all of these? Is there a lease loyalty rebate for Feb.?

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 28,025

@psquared said: Thanks all in advance, have been a G35/G37x sedan driver for nine years, three leases. The nest is empty now, looking to switch to the Q60 convertible, can anyone provide lease MF and residual rates for this vehicle? Ive been on the forum as a user for the last 6 years, sorry i don't provide a lot of content, but find this forum indispensable for a purchase. Back in 08 and 11 there was a poster who would place a lease rate chart for all models at the beginning of each month. I've looked in the G37 and Q50 threads and don't see this practice anymore. This user in 11 was moving from the G37 coupe to a Porsche Cayman, don't think he around now... Anyway, looking for all rates is guess, what are they offering? 24/10k, 36/10k, 39/10k? 12K for all of these? Is there a lease loyalty rebate for Feb.?

2014 Q60 Convertible Base 39mo, 12K/yr lease

.0010 MF and 57% residual. Add 1% for Sport trim. Add 1% for 10K/yr

24mo, 12K/yr residual is 66%. Ditto on additions above.

No lease incentives, but the dealer gets $3250 of cash on a purchase. No lease loyalty on this model.

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• stevo99stevo99 Posts: 4

Looking for 24 month and 39 month residual and MF on 2014 Q60 Convertible for May. 10K/yr. Also if there are any incentives or dealer cash. Thanks!

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 28,025

@stevo99 said: Looking for 24 month and 39 month residual and MF on 2014 Q60 Convertible for May. 10K/yr. Also if there are any incentives or dealer cash. Thanks!

.00074 MF and 66%/57% residual

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs