Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





2014 Jeep Cherokee Lease Questions

124»

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 28,675

    @gas88 said: Do you have the Cherokee Latitude money factor/residual for August? 10k/36 mo Northern NJ

    4X4? .00008 MF and 56% residual

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • gas88gas88 Posts: 3
    Thanks. Yes 4x4
  • seanhelmesseanhelmes Posts: 12

    Looking for MF and residual value for 2014 Cherokee Limited 4x4 36 mo 12k miles. Connecticut area.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 28,675

    @seanhelmes said: Looking for MF and residual value for 2014 Cherokee Limited 4x4 36 mo 12k miles. Connecticut area.

    .00007 MF and 55% residual

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • craigl007craigl007 Posts: 1

    Hi and thanks for all the great info your sharing!

    I'm looking at a 36/12 lease on a Grand Cherokee Limited diesel in MI. I think the RV of 58% and MF of .00014 are correct. However when I'm looking at all the numbers I'm seeing some items that I'm wondering if they are legit and what they are such as:

    Cash offset - $854 (gets added to base invoice to adjust cap cost) Aquisition Fee - $595 (gets added to base invoice to adjust cap cost) Doc fee - $250 Electronic filing fee - $24

    Are these legitimate fees?

    Thanks Craigl

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 28,675

    @craigl007 said: Hi and thanks for all the great info your sharing!

    I'm looking at a 36/12 lease on a Grand Cherokee Limited diesel in MI. I think the RV of 58% and MF of .00014 are correct. However when I'm looking at all the numbers I'm seeing some items that I'm wondering if they are legit and what they are such as:

    Cash offset - $854 (gets added to base invoice to adjust cap cost) Aquisition Fee - $595 (gets added to base invoice to adjust cap cost) Doc fee - $250 Electronic filing fee - $24

    Are these legitimate fees?

    Thanks Craigl

    With a $250 doc fee, I'll guess you are in Ohio. Don't know what the $854 is... you'll have to ask them.

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • gorack999gorack999 Posts: 1

    Looking for MF and residual for a 2014 Limited 4x4, 36mo/10k in CT.

    Thanks

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 5,104

    @gorack999 said: Looking for MF and residual for a 2014 Limited 4x4, 36mo/10k in CT.

    Thanks

    .00013 and 55%

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • tjlionstjlions Posts: 2

    2014 GC Limited 4X4, 36mo/15,000 in NC. MF and residual please. Thanks.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 5,104
    edited August 24

    @tjlions said: 2014 GC Limited 4X4, 36mo/15,000 in NC. MF and residual please. Thanks.

    Cherokee or Grand Cherokee?

    GC - .00014 and 54%

    Cherokee - .00013 and 52%

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • hcurtishcurtis Posts: 7

    I am looking for MF and Residual for Cherokee Limited and Trailhawk in Washington - Seattle area.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 5,104

    @hcurtis said: I am looking for MF and Residual for Cherokee Limited and Trailhawk in Washington - Seattle area.

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • selwa27selwa27 Posts: 2
    edited August 25

    Hi I am a newbie here, interested in a jeep latitude in Michigan, can anyone tell me what these numbers are that I see here or guide me a key to interpreting what it means?

    I am interested in a 12000 mile/year lease with as low deposit as possible. About 740 credit score.

  • hcurtishcurtis Posts: 7

    The lease term looks like 36 mo's - hope to get better than 10,000 miles however.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 28,675

    @hcurtis said: I am looking for MF and Residual for Cherokee Limited and Trailhawk in Washington - Seattle area. @hcurtis said: The lease term looks like 36 mo's - hope to get better than 10,000 miles however.

    4X4? 36mo, 15K/yr

    Limited: .00013 MF and 52% residual

    TrailHawk: .00006 MF and 51% residual

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 28,675

    @selwa27 said: Hi I am a newbie here, interested in a jeep latitude in Michigan, can anyone tell me what these numbers are that I see here or guide me a key to interpreting what it means?

    I am interested in a 12000 mile/year lease with as low deposit as possible. About 740 credit score.

    Try this post: http://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/2105/general/x/how-do-i-calculate-monthly-lease-payments

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • cali_yorkcali_york Posts: 1
    Hey Ky,

    Do you have the numbers for Southern California Jeep Cherokee Limited 4x2, 36 no, 12k? Many thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 5,104

    @cali_york said: Hey Ky,
    Do you have the numbers for Southern California Jeep Cherokee Limited 4x2, 36 no, 12k? Many thanks.

    .00022 and 54%

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • drewazdrewaz Posts: 1

    2014 Jeep Cherokee Latitude FWD SUV V6 Arizona/Phoenix Metro Area

    Looking for Residual and MF.

    Thanks

  • steverstever Ex Yooper, just arrived in New MexicoPosts: 40,540

    A Bloomberg reporter would like to speak to a recent buyer of a new Chrysler (preferably Town & Country or 200), Jeep (preferably Wrangler or Cherokee) or RAM. If this is you or someone you know, and you're comfortable sharing your story for publication on a site that boasts 24 million unique monthly visitors, please send your daytime contact information to me by 10 p.m. PT tonight.

    Moderator
    Need help navigating? stever@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 5,104

    @drewaz said: 2014 Jeep Cherokee Latitude FWD SUV V6 Arizona/Phoenix Metro Area

    Looking for Residual and MF.

    Thanks

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 28,675

    @drewaz said: 2014 Jeep Cherokee Latitude FWD SUV V6 Arizona/Phoenix Metro Area

    Looking for Residual and MF.

    Thanks

    .00019 MF and 53% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

124»
Sign In or Register to comment.