Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2014 Cadillac ATS Lease Questions

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,105

@isles1 said: kyfdx

Do you have current lease information for the 2014 ATS? I was quoted 1.2% and 59% residual for a 36 month 12K mile lease. I was also told that these numbers do not vary based on trim level, RWD versus AWD, etc. Do the numbers and that information sound accurate?

Still negotiating sales price for a standard AWD 2.0T with CUE, sunroof, heated seats, sport grill and all weather mats. I was quoted about $900 over Invoice...I am going to shoot for Invoice or a few hundred over Invoice BEFORE incentives. What is a reasonable selling price for this car? Edmunds gives a market value at a few hundred over invoice in downstate NY.

Thanks in advance.

Those are the same numbers that I have... They appear to be valid on all trim levels.

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• isles1isles1 Posts: 110
    edited February 6

Took delivery of a 2014 ATS AWD 2.0T on 1/31/2014. I'll post details in case it helps someone else: MSRP $40,870.
    Sales price $38,208 (gross of cap cost reductions listed below).
    Interest rate 1.2%; Residual 59%.
    36-months; 12K miles p/y.
    $1,500 down, $1,500 conquest, $2,000 GM Card bonus.
    NYS sales tax of 8.625% and bank fee in payment.
    First month's payment, $1,500 down payment and DMV = $2,050 paid at drive off.
    $358 per month.

• CarMan ,

Need your help LEASING. What is the MF & Residual for 2014 ATS Base/Htd Seats (NY is bone cold today) 10k 36 months?

Also, I noticed gorgeous 2013 ATS Turbo Sun/CUE/Htd Sts on lot would like to Lease that if possible ? Any thoughts ??? Is the 2013 Turbo less desireable than 2014 Base.

One more, noticed article stating that ALG is slamming the residuals on ATS down to 48% are dealer using this benchmark????

thanks-

A Car Man too!!!!

@rocketman18 said: CarMan ,

Need your help LEASING. What is the MF & Residual for 2014 ATS Base/Htd Seats (NY is bone cold today) 10k 36 months?

Also, I noticed gorgeous 2013 ATS Turbo Sun/CUE/Htd Sts on lot would like to Lease that if possible ? Any thoughts ??? Is the 2013 Turbo less desireable than 2014 Base.

One more, noticed article stating that ALG is slamming the residuals on ATS down to 48% are dealer using this benchmark????

thanks-

A Car Man too!!!!

1.20% MF and 60% residual for 36mo, 10K/yr lease on the 2014 model.

I don't have any info on 2013 model leases. Most banks have their own residuals, they don't use ALG.

• Need help regarding cash offers for ATS -Std ($1500) & Lux ($2500) was told by dealer that this cannot be used in leasing deals. Currently GM running Lease Loyalty $1000 and Pres Day $1000.
    Was informed that's it for discounts when leasing? Cannot combine with GM cash offers?? Is this correct??

Also, BTW GM has maybe improved in QC of cars but sales has not changed. Look at me like I landed from another planet when I mention Pres Day offers and Loyalty offers??? Also what's GM supplier pricing.....

Whats with this???

I don't have the answers for your incentive questions.. Sorry.

• Isles 1 what dealer did u use?
    FYI here in CNJ contacted over 6 Caddy dealers for ATS with $5000 in cash & incentives every one hit me with $50-$80 more than what it should be. No wonder I hardly see any these on the road! I been leasing over 20 years.

• isles1isles1 Posts: 110

@rocketman18 said: Isles 1 what dealer did u use?
    FYI here in CNJ contacted over 6 Caddy dealers for ATS with $5000 in cash & incentives every one hit me with $50-$80 more than what it should be. No wonder I hardly see any these on the road! I been leasing over 20 years.

King O'Rourke in Smithtown / Lake Grove, NY. General manager is David Perricone. Bill Reale was our sales person. If you prefer to get quotes via the internet, e-mail Matt McGrath at mmcgrath@contactdealer.com

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 5,505

@isles1 said:

Please, no last names or contact information.

2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• cnote2cnote2 Posts: 63

anyone know the lease cash available on the ATS?

@cnote2 said: anyone know the lease cash available on the ATS?

GM programs expired yesterday. It will be a few days before we get the new programs. That said, there was ZERO lease cash for the ATS in February.

• rocketman18rocketman18 Posts: 13

Have you got any new numbers for March?

@rocketman18 said: Have you got any new numbers for March?

1.55% MF and 57% residual for 36mo, 15K for all models. No lease cash.

• shibikotshibikot Posts: 3

Hi, Could you please share the March MF and residual for 2014 ATS? 36 months and 12k a year.

@shibikot said: Hi, Could you please share the March MF and residual for 2014 ATS? 36 months and 12k a year.

1.55% MF and 59% residual

• wmjc07wmjc07 Posts: 2

got quoted $405/mo on a 39 MONTH lease 10k miles per year) for an ATS with AWD MSRP of $38,020. dealer wants $2k in cash ast signing. I think the deal is not great AT all. Any thoughts? Read recent article about top ten CARS people are not buying. ATS is #3, listed incentives at around $6k on car.

• rocketman18rocketman18 Posts: 13

I agree been shopping for lease on ATS past month, all incentives out there dealers don't want budge on monthly. Refuse to give any incentives. I walked!

• julio91julio91 Miami, FloridaPosts: 54

Anyone have the number for a 2014 Cadillac ATS 2.0T for 36months 12k a year, I could have i sworn I saw rebates and incentives for this car. But now they are all gone?

@julio91 said: Anyone have the number for a 2014 Cadillac ATS 2.0T for 36months 12k a year, I could have i sworn I saw rebates and incentives for this car. But now they are all gone?

1.55% MF and 59% residual. No lease cash this month on the ATS.

Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

• julio91julio91 Miami, FloridaPosts: 54

@michaell Thank you ! very much

• What is residual for 2014 cadillac ats 2.0t for 36 months 15k/year?

Thanks.

@flapjackcrust said: What is residual for 2014 cadillac ats 2.0t for 36 months 15k/year?

Thanks.

1.55% MF and 57% residual

• krusteazkrusteaz Posts: 2

Interested in 3.6L AWD Performance or Premium for 36 months 15k/year. What are the numbers looking like for May?

@krusteaz said: Interested in 3.6L AWD Performance or Premium for 36 months 15k/year. What are the numbers looking like for May?

Don't know - we're still waiting for the May numbers from GM. Keep checking back - they'll be here eventually.

• krusteazkrusteaz Posts: 2

Any news on the May numbers? 36 or 39 month with 15k/year for AWD Premium or Performance?

• Kirstie_HKirstie_H Posts: 10,890

A reporter would like to speak to a recent car buyer/lessee who wanted multiple airbags in his/her new or used car, including knee, hip and side curtain airbags. If you recently purchased a car, and the availability of multiple airbags was an important feature to you, please send your daytime contact info to pr@edmunds.com no later than 10 a.m. PT/1 p.m. ET on Friday, May 9, 2014.

Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

@krusteaz said: Any news on the May numbers? 36 or 39 month with 15k/year for AWD Premium or Performance?

While some of the GM numbers are available, I don't see anything for Cadillac just yet.

Thanks for your patience!

• Florida, 10k miles, 39 months, base model 2.5 L.

Any incentives this month?

@kazuya_mishima said: Florida, 10k miles, 39 months, base model 2.5 L.
    Any incentives this month?

1.85% APR and 58% residual. $250 lease cash