It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Which 2014 Sedan Should I Buy?
I'm hoping to get some help with this decision. It looks like there are some good deals available, probably because the 2015s will be out, and it's time to buy something I intend to own for a long time. I haven't narrowed down much, but here's what I am looking for:
- I want something mainstream. I live in a smaller town and I don't want to have to drive miles for warranty service if I need it. So, no Lexus, Infiniti, etc.
- I am otherwise not tied to foreign or domestic, no real preference
- Decent MPG, though most sedans have 25+, which is what I'm aiming for
- My budget is $30K or under
- I probably don't want the lowest trim level, but I also don't care about all the bells and whistles. I'd like leather or fake leather if I can, but navigation, sunroof, and other gadgets are in my take-it-or-leave-it category.
I'd love to get feedback from anyone who owns a sedan that fits my criteria, or anyone who at least has some knowledge about how to help me narrow down my choices. Thanks!!