Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pontiac Bonneville Owners: Photo Gallery

Comments

• tpkentpken Posts: 1,108
    Thanks for those pics.

Brian - I had a 79 LeSabre too - the Turbo Coupe with 3.8 L - navy blue with all the chrome except bumpers painted black.

Take care

Ken
  • kzmkzm Posts: 55
    Here's Mr and Mrs.

Does It look like we own the street?

SIZZZZZZZZZLLLLLE!

Great pics Kevin!

Ken
  • how do we post a pic ?

// sheepish grin //
    Go back to post # 1 in this forum for instructions

Ken
  • Here is one of 24 photos taken for practice one day. . . . .Y2K SSEi with nearly 30,000M, the 6-spoke swirl rims, window tint and only about 10 coats of Zaino by this time. . . . almost 2 months ago.

and here is proof that an engine bay with two Ontario winters and lots of miles can be clean and happy

and the good news, (or bad) if these work out - ill post a bunch more :)

• thanks for the refernce to seeing post #1 - yahooooo......heres some mor einteresting shots --tell me to stop if they are too much . . .. :)

this is me in the door - everyone wave now !

notice the street light reflection - Zaino -

and last one for now - i just think it's kind of an amusing photo -

Dennis - Great Job! Excellent pics and wow what a shine!! That Zaino is amazing.

Thanks for sharing your pics - and no - there can never be too many pics of Bonnevilles!

Ken
  • boosted1boosted1 Posts: 90
    Hopefully I am posting am image of my 2001 SSEi.

A Dark Bronzemist beauty!!!

I love it.

• very nice pics. . . . .now, go get those windows tinted - !
    oh yeah - those are my favourite rims. . .
  • theicemantheiceman Posts: 736
    AFG - Absolutely Gorgeous! It's like I'm looking at my own car! Thanks for the pix - I just might save them and pass them off as my car (until I get the Zaino crew here and the digital camera out).

Dan
    Hey mister - Nice Car!!

Ken

(Don't you love to hear that from kids?)
  • Is that Zaino ? oops, am i going to start something asking that question ?

welcome . . . .
    Stan - Gorgeous Maple (Leaf) Red! Congrats to you.

You and I should get together for a Christmas picture - Maple Red and Spruce Green 2000 SEs.

Ken
  • sixxersixxer Posts: 36
    I got the car back from being tinted, turned out pretty nice. Ended up going with 20% on the rear and 35% on the front.

Quite stylish!

Is that the Champlain lookout in Gatineau Park? If so, how did the Bonnie handle those "mountain" roads? If not, where is it? It looks like a nice spot....

Dan
    My SSEi is going in to have the windows tinted on thursday. I am going to have 35% all around per their suggestions. Hope it looks OK.

I am also having a remote starter installed for my wife.

My first mods. :)
    Good eye!

It is the Champlain lookout. The car handled the roads great. I went up early in the morning, no traffic. Was a fun ride. ;)
    Sounds like a great drive - Lake Champlain vistas, mountainous terrain, my right foot is starting to tap here - going to have to get out the atlas and check this out!

Stan - your SE looks fabulous! do you find any difficulty in backing up at night with the window tint? I know our Suburban is very difficult at night for that reason.

Ken
    The name "Champlain" is a tad over-used in Ontario, Quebec and New England (well, that guy was all over the place, wasn't he). The Champlain lookout in Gatineau park (just north of the city of Hull, Quebec) overlooks the Ottawa River Valley. As coincidence would have it, this valley is one of the original homelands of the Ottawa tribe - of which Pontiac would later be their chief.

Gee Stan, did you think of all that before you picked this spot for the pix?
    I find the 20% tint isn't too bad for backing up at night. I went with 20% with the Bonnie because my last car I had gone with 15% on the rear. That was definately too dark. The 20% so far isn't too bad. Although, I've only had the tint about a week now, so I haven't done much night driving with it yet.

Stan
    Uhhhh, yeah! Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking about when taking the pic! hehehe..
    :)

Stan
  • mlm4mlm4 Posts: 401
    New stablemate 2001 Oldsmobile Alero GL2 Sedan (Midnight Blue, 3400 V6, sunroof) alongside the Sleek Blue Beauty. Didn't have a chance to wax them up or dress the tires for this photo op, but at least they were clean! (Tahoe was dirty, will participate in family photo another day.) Note the family resemblance.

Michael - good looking family! Plenty of reason to be proud of them all! Is the Tahoe also dark blue?

Ken
  • mlm4mlm4 Posts: 401
    Ken - Yep, the Tahoe is two-tone Indigo Blue/Pewter. I must say that I didn't intend for all these vehicles to be blue, it just ends up being the favorite color given the selection. When I ordered the Bonnie, it was hands-down my first choice (Light Bronzemist was my second). When I ordered the Tahoe, Chevy offered Pewter and Dark Carmine Red, both of which I thought looked great on the Suburban but didn't quite do it for me on the short-wheelbase Tahoe. As for the Alero, the girlfriend's first choice was Black; mine was Light Bronzemist. She didn't like my choice and I am strongly opposed to black cars (they only look good when new and clean and scratch/swirl-free). This blue one was on the dealer's lot and it was an easy compromise. (Actually, it was only part of the compromise -- she wanted a coupe and I preferred the sedan, so it kind of seems like I got my way, eh?)
    I can't see your pictures. Please post them again, I am looking forward to seeing your new ride. Could you take a shot of the tailpipes and cupholders for all of us cupholder handicap 2000 and 2001 owners :)...

Enjoy the ride
This discussion has been closed.