Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cummins or Navistar

13»

Comments

• RoclesRocles Posts: 985
    Might not, but that Cummins is still in a Dodge. They should be in Fords, then I would be very happy. :)
  • mharde2mharde2 Posts: 278
    Here you go stanford, this is from another BBS.

Does anyone know if Dodge plans on coming out with a Crew Cab. I really want to buy a Dodge Ram but, need the space of a Crew Cab. If they don't plan on it soon it looks like I will have to settle for a Powerstroke.
  • mharde2mharde2 Posts: 278
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes there are plans to release a Ram Crew cab for the 99' model year. I spoke directly with the western Canada new products and service rep and he said it and the 6 spd should be available to the public for Jan 99'.
  • I'VE GOT A 99 F350 PSD CC SRW 3.73 LS 6SP MAN. HAVE GOTTEN 23 MPG HGWY, AVG 21.8 WITH 4000 MILES ON THE TRUCK. I'VE ALSO PULLED A 5600 LB TRAILER WITH NO PROBLEM AROUND ATLANTA. I'VE BEEN VERY SATISFIED WITH THIS TRUCK AND GET A LOT OF GOOD COMMENTS FROM STRANGERS. ONLY DISSATISFIER, GAS TANK NECK DESIGN MAKES IT SLOW TO PUT IN THE LAST 2 GALS.
  • simply because it skewed our page...

Administrative Host
13»
This discussion has been closed.