Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2015 Hyundai Sonata

backybacky Member Posts: 18,949
edited September 2014 in Hyundai

The all-new 2015 Hyundai Sonata was unveiled today at the New York Auto Show. Looks like a much more refined car, in looks and dynamics. More safety and convenience features also. Just in time to battle all the new mid-sized sedan designs that have come out since the current Sonata debuted over 4 years ago, and the updated 2015 Camry.

http://www.edmunds.com/hyundai/sonata/2015/

Comments

• Options
    urs3477urs3477 Member Posts: 2
    I bought one last month and am very happy with everything about it. I had a 2010 Sonata which I also liked, traded it in for a new 2013 Camaro and traded that in last month for a 2015 Sonata. I wanted a Camaro but it was junk - everything went wrong with it - so I went back to the tried-and-true Sonata. I have the Limited edition which has bells and whistles that I like. It's not a show-stopper like the Camaro - kind of looks like most other cars on the road - but it makes me happy as I feel confident that things will not fall off or break off constantly as they did with the Camaro. Mileage is nice, too. Don't feel like I'm spending my life at the gas pumps.