Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Toyota Sequoia Photo Gallery

slickrockslickrock Posts: 60
So how do I post a photo? Do I need a personal website somewhere or is there a more direct way (like sending the .jpg) to Edmunds.

Comments

• Karen@EdmundsKaren@Edmunds Posts: 5,028
    You cannot upload photos directly from your computer into a message within a discussion. Your photo must reside elsewhere. Some have used free photo hosting sites (www.picturetrail.com & www.zing.com/) to load their photos into a private folder and then post them within a message.

Here's how:

To get this:

Use this coding, but replace the ( and ) with < and >:

(img src="")

Or: (img src="Photo URL address")

To make your photo a link like this:

do this:

(a href="Page URL address")(img src="Photo URL address")(/a)

Remember, posting copyrighted photos is a no-no. Unless, of course, you own the copyright.

Hope this helps!

KarenS
    Host
    Owner's Club

Karen-Edmunds Community Manager

• slickrockslickrock Posts: 60
    Hmmm... Let's try this:

Looking down Long Canyon at the La Sal Mountains near Moab, Utah.

• gillygangillygan Posts: 17
    OK. Let's try this picture-posting stuff. :)

And just out of curiosity... how many Red Pearl Sequoia are out there? They seem to be a rarity. I see that "slickrock" has one in Utah. Then I saw another one (on the road) with a Florida license plate. I've seen a gazillion silver and white and black. One blue. One green. What happened?! :) Thanks.

Gil.

• Here we are at Bullfrog Marina by Lake Powell. Just loading up for the trip home. Carrier on top is a LARGE Thule. Towing the wave runners was a breeze. What a great vehicle.

We have a Thunder Gray LTD 4x4 with all the bells and whistles.

• marksue1marksue1 Posts: 12
    OK, so I don't have a photo... but then again, either do the others here. So.... just imagine, I too have the red Sequoia, but have only ever seen one other in the past 45,000 miles. It really stands out nice against all the grey, white and silver......

How do you think it looks here?
  • Hi - I am new to this forum but have so far found it very useful - we are looking for a sr5 in the charlotte area and are not too picky on options - just looking for a great deal - does anyone have any suggestions, good or bad experiences with toyota dealers in the Charlotte NC area? Thanks!
  • sequoiasoonsequoiasoon Posts: 223
    I'm buying from Fred Anderson Toyota in Raleigh. Salesman Carl Anderson, EXCELLENT to deal with. Did everything on phone and internet (live in NY but they could not get what I wanted for options) A little far for you drive maybe but excellent experience for me.
  • gkatz1gkatz1 Posts: 296
    Here is a pic of my 2002 SR5.

• npuritanpurita Posts: 1
    I bought this truck in 2000 and haven't regretted it one bit. I get 19 mpg and have not done a single thing to it.It has 50,000 miles on it as of today.
      The brakes have never been touched and it still stops silky smooth.I do though hear the tapping upon starting and after a few minutes it goes silent.
      I do however dislike the leather seat on the drivers side,seems it has a small crack through the side and it annoys me ,but all in all I am ecstatically happy with the vehicle.
       Sorry but cannot seem to get the picture of the truck on this posting.
  • i_luv_toyotai_luv_toyota Posts: 350
    Beautiful Sequoia!
  • slcamtslcamt Posts: 37
    Nice tint I wish we could go that dark around here. Are those after market running boards? Do I detect lights on them?
  • gkatz1gkatz1 Posts: 296
    I got the running boards aftermarket from a Toyota dealer. I guess their a Toyota approved accessory. Yes, they are lighted and work well. They don't quite stick out as much as the stock ones.

The tint is really just shy of legal. I may lighten them up a bit because it is hard to see at night.
    You're very welcome! It's always a pleasure to comment on a beautiful Seq.!
  • reboulderreboulder Posts: 13
    Jest bought our 1st new car in ... what ... 17 years! A Sequoia SR5, loaded with moonroof, leather, side airbags, etc., etc. ... and LOVE it!
    Let's see if I can load these pix and, if so, there's more to follow ...

imagehttp://dickgilbert.com/sequoia/sequoia-new1-600x600.jpg

imagehttp://dickgilbert.com/sequoia/sequoia-new2-600x600.jpg

Hey, I think it worked! More to follow as we customize dis beauty.
    Feedback invited!
    That's a nice Sequoia! I love that color, and with the 17" rims makes it look fantastic!

Congrats on the nice ride!
  • darknightdarknight Posts: 1
    This is my baby!!!
    Thanks for the feedback, 'n would love to see "Big Bertha!" What a powerful, refined giant the Sequoia is. Here's a pic of our 1st accessory
    ... look close ...

the hood deflector from Carson Toyota. Sharp!
    That's a nice way to top off a Sequoia! Really slick!
    Here's the latest addition to "The Beast" ...

rear spoiler from SpoilerDepot.com. Installation not advised for the faint-of-heart!