Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 Infiniti QX80 Lease Questions

sonyarnsonyarn Member Posts: 1
edited May 2014 in INFINITI

Can you please tell me the MF and residual for 2014 QX80 for 36 months and 15,000 miles per year?

Comments

• tonyybcamptonyybcamp Member Posts: 2
    What is a good leasing price for a 2014 Infiniti QX 80? My salesmen gave me a ball park figure of $975 with $2k down, 39 months with 15k miles per year. Thoughts? Is it possible to get a lower payment with the same fronts down ($2k down)?
  • tonyybcamptonyybcamp Member Posts: 2
    Which do you consider I better lease (Range Rover Sport or the Infiniti QX 80?) Down side of both?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,997

What is a good leasing price for a 2014 Infiniti QX 80? My salesmen gave me a ball park figure of $975 with $2k down, 39 months with 15k miles per year. Thoughts? Is it possible to get a lower payment with the same fronts down ($2k down)?

What is the MSRP and selling price?

You can always get a lower payment by putting money down .. just understand that your total outlay doesn't change, just the calculus of when the money is paid.

Only two variables in a lease ... selling price and MF. Residual and MSRP are fixed.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,997

Which do you consider I better lease (Range Rover Sport or the Infiniti QX 80?) Down side of both?

Hard to say ... I've not ever been in the market for a luxury SUV.

And, we don't have the RR numbers for December to compare against. :disappointed:

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• ClairesClaires Member Posts: 1,222
    To discuss the latest lease details for the current model, please join us in the 2015 Infiniti QX80 Lease Questions forum.

You can also research local dealer inventory and pricing, reviews, features, and specifications on Edmunds 2015 Infiniti QX80 page.

Need help getting around? claires@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Tell everyone about your buying experience: Write a Dealer Review

This discussion has been closed.