Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





2014 Ford Explorer Sport Lease

epoch18epoch18 Posts: 2
edited June 2014 in Ford

Greetings!

Looking for info, MF and residual, for a 2014 Ford Explorer Sport, 36 month, looking for both 15,000 and 18,000 miles.

Thanks!

·

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 33,509

    @epoch18 said:
    Greetings!

    Looking for info, MF and residual, for a 2014 Ford Explorer Sport, 36 month, looking for both 15,000 and 18,000 miles.

    Thanks!

    0.50% APR and 52% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr. 50% for 18K/yr. $2250 lease cash.

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

    ·
  • epoch18epoch18 Posts: 2

    Awesome. Thanks again!

    One more question, I just called my dealership and they're saying the $1000 incentive for Ecoboost Challenge isn't being offered for the Explorer Sport, even though I'm pretty sure it ends 7/7/2014. Does anyone have any insight into that? Are they wrong? Am I?

    Thanks!

    ·
  • Looking for information on lease for 2014 Explorer Sport - I live in Maryland. 15K - 36 months; MSRP is $49,790 - negotiated price is $44,200. (Although my paperwork says $46,720 for agreed upon value). Payment quoted is $599.28 for 35 months (they make 1st payment). Residual value is listed as $25,890.80; $3K down. $2250 lease cash.

    ·
  • dmarcdmarc Posts: 8

    i am trying to evaluate whether i can get a deal on a 2014 sport now that the 2015 are out. I understand that residuals for the 2015's are 57% for for a 12k/36mo lease. Are the residual/MFs the same a 2014 model? are they the same for 400a vs 401a equipment groups? thank you....

    ·
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 33,509

    @dmarc said:
    i am trying to evaluate whether i can get a deal on a 2014 sport now that the 2015 are out. I understand that residuals for the 2015's are 57% for for a 12k/36mo lease. Are the residual/MFs the same a 2014 model? are they the same for 400a vs 401a equipment groups? thank you....

    2014: 0.50% APR and 54% residual. $2250 lease cash.

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

    ·
  • Hi, local dealer just quoted me $536/mo pretax for a 2015 sport with 400a package 36mo/12k. MSRP: $46,525; selling price: $42,750; quoted 1% APR rather than money factor. My math results in a pretax monthly of $480/mo. Is my APR conversion incorrect 1% APR/2400x100 = .00041. Residual 57%? thank you.

    ·
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 12,939

    @dmarc said:
    Hi, local dealer just quoted me $536/mo pretax for a 2015 sport with 400a package 36mo/12k. MSRP: $46,525; selling price: $42,750; quoted 1% APR rather than money factor. My math results in a pretax monthly of $480/mo. Is my APR conversion incorrect 1% APR/2400x100 = .00041. Residual 57%? thank you.

    I answered in the other thread you posted in.

    MODERATOR

    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

    ·
Sign In or Register to comment.
2014 Ford Explorer Sport Lease - Car Forums at Edmunds.com