Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Toyota Sequoia Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• derekoidderekoid Posts: 4
    $42,965.00 out the door with Luxury Package, DVD, Daytime Running Lights and Side Curtain Air Bags. 0% Financing 36 months. Got this on an internet deal 1.5 hrs. from my home. This was by far the smoothest vehicle purchase I have ever had.I sent 1 E-mail and they made the offer within 40 minutes. I did the credit application online and literally spent only 20 minutes at the dealer receiving the vehicle.
  • up2nogdup2nogd Posts: 1
    Just wondering what the sticker was?? Looking at virtually the same vehicle but my price was 42K without the DVD. If you could forward me a copy of the options list I would greatly appreciate it.

Johnny in SC
    Hello Johnny,
    The sticker was 45,844.39. I got it for 41,602.37 + 197 Doc Fee + 1149.50 tax + 16.50 Title out the door. Option List - DVD, Carpet/Trunk Mat,JBL 6 CD Changer w/10 speakers, Driver and Passenger Side Airbags and 2nd row curtain air bags, Luxury Package ( I assume you know what this includes but let me know if you don't and I will provide the list), and Daytime running lights. Let me know if you would like any other info.
    Dale
  • niknak1niknak1 Posts: 2
    In reply to msg #830 (tbltext) Where did you purchase your Sequoia? I have been trying to get this exact vehicle for a while, and no dealer has it or is offering a decent price. Any info you can give would be great. Does your purchase price include tax, etc..?
  • nicole3nicole3 Posts: 3
    Is your car 4X4 or 4X2? and what state did you buy it at? Did you get any rebate?
    Did you get NAVI too?
    4x2, no navigation, bought in Alabama. 0% financing for 36 months.
  • tbltexttbltext Posts: 21
    The price I listed did not include tax, and included a 500 rebate, purchased at towne toyota in NJ.

I should also mention I had a coversion van as a trade, so I may have lost out a little...but my gut tells me I got a good deal.
  • budinctbudinct Posts: 19
    I am looking at a 2005 SR5 4x4 with preferred package, alloy#1, cd chnager, sunroof, roof rack, airbags, keyless, fog, DRL, cargo cover, conv. pckg for $38525 which inc. dest, TTL extra. Good deal? No other dealer comes close. Too good to be true?
  • pgasink1pgasink1 Posts: 1
    Where in Alabama. I am in the Birmingham area and want similar options. What dealership?
  • niknak1niknak1 Posts: 2
    Thanks for the info :)
  • I just got my Sequoia for a price of $35200 (everything except for taxes/tags) for a 2005 SR5 4WD w/ minimal options (sun roof, 17" wheel package, conv package, roof rack, keyless, fog lights, wheel locks, floor mats, curtain airbags/side airbags). I feel like this was a good price, any opinions?

Budinct: Your price sounds pretty good to me but not great.
  • budinctbudinct Posts: 19
    I have been able to get 3 dealers to move off my $38k price. Did you get preferred package, DRL, CD changer?

Toyota makes is very difficult to compare deals since they offer so many packages?
  • I got the DRL but not the other two. The only thing I could base my statement on was what I paid, other than that I don't know a whole lot (hence my post to begin with). It seems you paid $3200+ more than I did. Just taking a look at what the preferred pack and the cd changer cost (est $2500) and also factoring in I got the 17" wheel pack it seems they have some wiggle room. My price also included all the nonsense fees they throw on at the end (processing, etc). However, it may be that's the best you're going to get in your area of the country. I'm in DC so nothing's cheap around here either!
  • arshadarshad Posts: 1
    Toyota Sequoia SR5, 4x2

Black exterior (that was the only color I was considering).
    Extra options added to the vehicle:
    PG - Privacy glass
    KE- Keyless Entry
    DJ- JBL AM/FM/Cass/CD w/10 speakers
    ST- 16" Styled steel wheels
    DR- Roof Rack with rails
    CQ- Conveniece package: Power Heated outside mirrors, accessory meter with compass, outside temp gauge, homelink, trip computer
    E5- Exhaust Tip by Valor
    CF- Carpeted floor mats

MSRP $34,939

I paid $29,500 and bought it from:
    North County Toyota in Anaheim, California

The dealership reserved the car for me, i.e. they put a sign in there that it had been sold to a customer, and for any salesman not to try and sell it to anyone. I thought that was really cool. And all the people I met with at the dealership were great and really cool to work with, it was a truly wonderful buying experience. No rude or pushy people. I received price quotes from several dealers (about 8 to 10) in the southern california area and prices varied by as much as $3000. It's amazing how some dealers try and take advantage of buyers. Be sure to shop around before buying your vehicle.
    Moultrie Toyota in Rainbow City ( next to Gadsen).
  • sakssaks Posts: 8
    End of January ordered a 2005 Limited 2WD with NAV, LX, side air bags, rear spoiler, daytime running lights, wind deflector, WL, PV & WT in artic frost. Vehicle is due to arrive today! Paid $41,523 after $750 rebate. $44,405 out the door. I'm interested in possibly having some after market items installed such as a DVD and the Gold Package. Any thoughts on after market items? Also considering the Platinum 6 year warranty for $900. Is this a good deal? Thanks in advance for your comments.
  • nicole3nicole3 Posts: 3
    Sounds like a good deal. please tell me where you bought it and how much was your incentive? I am looking for a 2005 Limited as well. Thanks.
  • sakssaks Posts: 8
    We ordered the car through a dealer in Houston (Don McGill Toyota). Had a HORRIBLE experience with them so had the car switched over to Red McCombs Toyota in San Antonio. Great salesman there and very nice to work with. Love the car! Ended up purchasing the extended warranty 7yr/100,000 mile for $995.
  • carroyocarroyo Posts: 3
    Hello,

I just got me two days ago, Limited with:
    6 CD changer, Side airbags, Daytime running lights, Package E, Door edge guards, Windows tint, Vehicle shield package and rear spoiler.
    MSRP 45,458 Paid 39,500. :surprise:
    I am in Dallas, I emailed about 15 dealers in the metroplex, one in Houston and one Austin, The discount rate went from 6% to 13%. It take time and a lot of email. Some dealers are more aggressive, so you continue with them other are not so aggressive. It the same product just different discount rate.
    I also got prices for SR5, discount rate up to 16%
    I hope that help.
    Carlos
  • carroyocarroyo Posts: 3
    Hello,

I just got me two days ago, Limited with:
    6 CD changer, Side airbags, Daytime running lights, Package E, Door edge guards, Windows tint, Vehicle shield package and rear spoiler.
    MSRP 45,458 Paid 39,500.
    I am in Dallas, I emailed about 15 dealers in the metroplex, one in Houston and one Austin, The discount rate went from 6% to 13%. It take time and a lot of email. Some dealers are more aggressive, so you continue with them other are not so aggressive. It the same product just different discount rate.
    I also got prices for SR5, discount rate up to 16%
    I hope that help.
    Carlos