Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Toyota Sequoia Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• xierxier Posts: 99
    Iron - what was Invoice on the model you offered on?
  • iontrapiontrap Posts: 138
    I believe invoice on the Limited is $43,658 with these options:
    5.7L engine
    Leather
    Nav
    2WD
    Roof Racks
    Fog lights
    Running boards
    Auto dimming mirror with Homelink

Got a reply saying they couldn't do the $36k OTD on the Limited but could do it on an SR5 with the same equipment listed above accept JBL instead of Nav. Invoice on this, according to Edmunds, is $36,515 and this is with 0%.
    How does this deal on the SR5 sound?
  • Thanks for the reply.

Mine is SR5 5.7 4x4. I read the manul again after I posted this question. There are two MPG can be displayed when you press the INFO button. One is AVG MPG, the other is INST MPG. Today I reset the AVG MPG and drive a few miles local, now it is better: it shows 12.5 ~ 13.5 AVG MPG. I feel much better :)
  • I'm looking to purchase a 08 LTD which has an msrp of $55,900. I was hoping to get near invoice or around $50,000 since dealers are clearing them out in anticipation of 2009. Is it reasonable to expect the $4000 rebate (assuming I don't use the 0% financing) in addition for a final price around $46,000?
    Iron - Depending on what your tax rate is 36OTD on that would be a good deal. If you can live w/out having the limited decal on the side then I'd say go for it.

Or - you could ask for their best offer on the Limited if you really want Limited. In general 12K under MSRP was near the best number posted - that was w/out Zero Percent.
    You should be able to get it for 4K under invoice w/out the Zero Percent. Again posted above 10 to 12K under MSRP has been a target for folks looking for best deal w/out zero.

Cashback when I purchased was 1K - and it was taken off the total purchase - I actually had to pay "TAX" on this amount - and I have heard that others have had to as well... Pita.
  • iontrapiontrap Posts: 138
    Here are the details of the offer I was given. Tell me what you think. I'm going to ask them to FedEx me the paperwork signed by the sales manager before I make the 3 hour trip. My tax rate is 7%.

SR5 2WD with these options: 5.7L engine, leather seats, power driver seat, JBL 6 disk changer, roof rack, fog lights, running boards, auto dimming mirror with Homelink. You will pay off my last remaining lease payments of approximately $1647.49 and accept my offer of $36,000 OTD with 0% financing for 72 months and I will pay my end of lease fee.
  • This site was very helpful to me so I thought I would let you know the deal I got at David Maus Toyota in Sanford, FL. (Just north of Orlando)

2008 Toyota Sequoia Limited
    Paid $43,750 out the door. No trade. Options: Leather; floor mats; Moonroof; navigation; rear backup camera/sonar; roof rack; automatic trunk; running boards; electric rear fold down seats; center DVD; rear spoiler; captain chairs second row. Lots of other little stuff that is either standard or small options on the Limited. I think I covered the biggies.

Hope this helps someone.
  • Please share your experience, if anybody bought in and around Atlanta, GA
  • Hi! Wonder if toyota would ever offer rebate plus 0 percent APR if they end up with still too many 08 sequoias as the new year draws near. I got my running shoes ready and pointed to the closest dealership just in case.
    Zero + Rebate - No one knows. Some have got deals that are close to that but we don't even know if the zero percent will continue at this point. I was at the dealership the other day picking up some accessories and was told the zero was gone... but did not confirm it.

Interesting --- the Toyota closest to my place had 5 Platinum's when I was looking and when I went back yesterday all of them were gone.... I asked the SM and was told they were all dealer traded.
  • we're still waiting on the sidelines waiting and watching to see what toyota does, but we've decided to purchase in november.

just checked this morning and in the chicagoland area, the new offer is 0% APR for up to 60 months plus $1000 cash back OR $3000 cash back plus $1000 bonus cash until 11/3/08. i believe this is the same deal they had for september.
    Yep - looks like the same deal - some regions had 72 mo zero percent but that was not the case in CA....

What model are you looking to purchase in Nov?
  • I just received a quote for a LTD, 4x4, NAV, EY, PB, with 20"wheel with an msrp of $55275 for $45922. Is that a good quote? I tried to push but that's all he'll take.
  • skr2skr2 Posts: 32
    I am interested in getting the Sequoia Limited 2WD 5.7L V8 in the Dallas Area. Would appreciate if anybody could share their experience, if anybody bought in the Dallas area recently.
  • I don't know about the Dallas area, but i bought in California and Toyota has $4000 cash rebate on Limiteds which is off the invoice price and then you'll be able to negotiate on top of that.
  • skr2skr2 Posts: 32
    Thanks for the reply. Can you post the breakup of the purchase, along with the dealership name and model and options. Did you also use Toyota's financing?
    Will highly appreciate your response
  • Did you get 0% for 60 month on top of that or was it 3k rebate OR 0% for 60mo? I'm looking at about 6k off MSRP for a limited and getting 0% for 60mo, sound good?
  • tires2tires2 Posts: 2
    In Houston - Platinum 2WD - MSRP $55450 and in addition had $1600 in dealer add-ons. Deal received: $48200 (includes $1000 rebate), 0 down, 0% and no payment until April (delayed first payment available for Houston area residence I was told due to hurricane).
  • I keep going back and forth between the two vehicles. I travel a lot for my job and have a small child. I have found that a mid-size SUV is just not big enough for all the stuff that I have to carry. I will also use the SUV to haul my horse trailer on the week ends. My main concern is reliability and safety. When I try to negotiate with Toyota they don't seem to friendly. There are over 50 Seqouias on the car lots in Baton Rouge, LA. Do you have any suggestions.