Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Oldsmobile Intrigue Accessories & Modifications

2»

Comments

• dieselissydieselissy Posts: 34
    DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE TO GET THE MANUALS FOR THE DIY CREW ON THIS SITE? i JUST BOUGHT A 2001 INTRIGUE GX FROM MY COMPANY WITH TONS OF MILEAGE 160000 TO BE EXACT FOR ABOUT 800 BUCKS A STEAL i HOPE BUT ALREADY HAVE PROBLEMS BESIDES THE OBVIOUS. CANT FIND MANUAL ON THIS CAR ANYWHERE? ANY CLUES? SIMPLE STUFF LIKE HOW TO CHANGE THE MAP BULB, CANT REMOVE, AND THEN TO THE OBVIOUS LIKE MOTOR MOUNTS, FRONT END WORK , ETC. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!!! dIESELISSY
  • dtownfbdtownfb Posts: 2,915
    I wold check out Chilton's website: http://www.chiltonsonline.com/ or hayne's: http://www.haynes.com/ or Ebay.
  • dieselissydieselissy Posts: 34
    I'VE BOUGHT PARTS FROM THESE GUYS AND THEY ARE GREAT!!!! IF ANYONE IS LOOKING FOR PARTS, EVEN THE HARD TO FIND, NOT EVERY DAY PARTS FOR YOUR INTRIGUE OR OTHER CAR, CHECK THESE GUYS OUT AND COMPARE!!!
    WWW.ROCKAUTO.COM (COPY AND PAST TO YOUR WEB BROWSER)
    i BOUGHT THE TURN SIGNAL BULB HOLDER AND AFTER GREASING THEM UP WITH DIE ELECTRIC GREASE HAVE HAD NO PROBLEMS!! PLUS NOT EVERYONE CARRIES THESE. ONLY DEALER AND VERY FEW CARRY ONLINE. CHECK THEM OUT BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT PART FOR YOUR TRIGUE!!!! ;)
  • I am soon getting a well maintained low milage 2001 Intrigue. I am wondering if there is a source for a cold air filter charger system (K&N style)? Are there any performance parts for the Intrigue's motor (throttle body or chips)?
  • bold_1bold_1 Posts: 31
    Has anyone put on a HID kit on the trig? if so, how did it turn out?
  • Hey everyone, i own a 1999 fully loaded intrigue GLS with aftermarket 16 inch alloy rims that look fairly decent for being 16 inches, but id like to upgrade to 18 inch rims when more money is available to me. I installed new Polk speakers in the front pannels and rear deck which was about a 3 hour project that requires another person to help you out (the rear deck is complicated) The polk audio dbs are amazing and install friendly, they put out massive bass and clear sound just with the stock reciever, but i will be upgrading the receiver to a kenwood KDC that has the best reviews for the intrigue. I also will be installing 2, 6 1/2 inch subs in the trunk with 2 500 watt amps that would cost about $500 for wiring, amps, and the subs.
    My next projects will be a powertech dual round tip muffler that i found at http://dynamicautodesign.com/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=7&products_id=406- &osCsid=1ac662e9865f03a76ab690be14746513
    i also found a cold air intake for the 3.8 engine at andysautosport (offers manyyyy other autoparts for any car)
    and my last project will probably be tinting windows and redoing the interior
  • you have to pop off that "carpeting" thats covering the rear light as well as the speakers. there should be this cirlce thing on either side by your seat belts, pop them off and carefully remove the covering. from there you'll need to un-screw the screws around the speakers. before you pull them out go in from the trunk and detatch the wires.
  • im about to purchase 20inch rims to put on my 2000 oldsmobile intrigue. i was worried about rubbing and damaging the rims but i talked to a bod expert and he ensured me that i would be fine. but i want to add a suspension/body lift just to be safe. and i want a good 5 inches at least. any input? im not to good with cars, theo nly mods iv made so far is tint the windows and replace all my stcok audio with an entire new system, sony explde radio, pioneer door speakers & audio planets in the back tow all ran on an amp and then two 15's in the trunk ran on a 3600 watt amp. so im new to the aspect of fixing up the body. any and all input is much appriciated =) thank you
    please reply to me at jammyburks1@hotmail.com via email
  • bigbuckeyebigbuckeye Posts: 4
    On an Olds Intrigue...Does anyone know the approximate length from the rear of the trunk lid to the holes where the spoiler screws go into ?? :confuse: Front and rear holes...
    Also does anyone know the approximate length from side of trunk lid to spoiler holes ?? :confuse:

I went to pull-a-part,and and got a spoiler from another Olds Intrigue,and I didn't write down the measurements. :mad:

I dont currently have a spoiler on the trunk lid and am adding one..I dont want to just guesstimate the measurements.
    And really dont want to drive back to pull-a-part to measure the holes considering its 25 mins away...

If anyone can help,I'd appreciate it.
2»