Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Porsche Cayenne

Comments

• I still can't find the option on the website............
  • gyfgyf Posts: 16
    I looked at the Manufacture Price Sticker for my 2005 Cayenne S. It is called "Exterior Package BlacK" as an option at a cost of $362.

If it does not show on the web site, then I guess you need to ask a dealer to see if it is still offered as an option.

Good luck. ;)
  • vwguild1vwguild1 Posts: 98
    It is listed under "Exterior" Options...QJ4/$320.00
  • ms09ms09 Posts: 112
    hi,every1 im a big fan of cayenne.i know that the cayenne turbo is the fastest of all in 0 to 60 in 5 sec. but some1 told me that v6 are the fastest in the start because theyr'e light weight so they pick the speed fast so in start they are fast but in the long run v8 are fast is it true?
  • davidc1davidc1 Posts: 167
    Not true. Perhaps from 0-3mph but that should be it.
    Ru sure? and do you own any type of cayenne.?

So which should be the better,cayenne S or turbo?

if we take all the options for the cayenne S that is

standard for the turbo.so which should be better.???
    i wonder how the 3rd generation cayenne will be.i expected a lot of change for the 2nd generation, but there ins't much at all.but still im a cayenne fan so i do like it.
    and is the cayenne a long life car.?like the toyots?

reply guys ..tc.
    IF anyone owns a cayenne S or turbo.let me know when u drive do u hear the engine sound in the car inside or is it quiet and comfortable like the mercedes?s class and the bmw 7series can any1 answer
    i always wonder that is a porsche, is it up with high class cars like the bmw and mercedes, cause because they're not into formula 1 and merc and bm all r in f1.where all the latest technology are.
    is the cayenne better or the x5,q7,touareg,which is the long life car without any mechanical problems for atleast 4 to 5 years.without trouble. hope u guys reply all my questions thanks.
    have u guys seen the merc gl class and the ml class.is it better than a cayenne.???does any1 own it
  • habitat1habitat1 Posts: 4,282
    Can I take a wild guess that you will have a driver's license about the time the third generation Cayenne is out? ;)
    no i already got my a year ago.well couldn't u reply any of my messages and what car do u own
    911 S Cab. Considering a Cayenne V6 6-speed manual as a replacement for our MDX.

A few friendly suggestions: In the future, try posting your questions in a single post. Second, use real words if you want a real response. The "any1 out there? can u help me?" approach tends to sound immature. Third, if you are seriously interested and capable of buying a Cayenne, go to a dealership for a test drive. It's nice to get other people's opinions, but don't count on them over your own.

I would have thought most 17+/- year olds were not in the Porsche/Cayenne market - at least not unless they were a trust fund baby or choking on a silver spoon. But I just heard from a friend whose niece (high school junior) has made a small fortune with a web based business venture she started two years ago and is buying a Cayman S with her own money. After she gave both of her parents and uncle $55,000 each to pre-fund her 529 college accounts. :surprise:

So I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, even though my suspiscion is that you aren't her business partner. ;)
  • davidc1davidc1 Posts: 167
    I am in the market for either Cayenne S or the new X5. I like the idea of Cayenne V6 manual but it will be for the wife and I tried and failed to teach her how to drive a stick shift. Cayenne S is very much on our minds and althogh we wouldn't mind the turbo, the price difference was too big and the S is plenty fast. As a matter of fact the new V6 is faster then our current Lexus GX470.
    Hi, habitat what kind of cayenne do u own?i own a toyota avalon v6.well its my dad's car but he got a new land cruiser so now i use the avalon .and i also own a brand new toyota yaris.well i can't buy a cayenne rite now, but i think i can buy it in the next 2 years.hope so but if i could buy it then i will wait for the3rd generation,and the main reason that i like the cayenne is my cousin owns 1cayenne turbo 03model he bought it brand new.

davidc i advice u look at both the cayenne and x5,but also take a look at the mercedes gl 450,its a great car.

guys, do u guys know which is the best handling suv, mercedes bmw or the cayenne.???
    When i will buy a suv, i will consider on 3cars. mercedes suv, bmw suv, and i heard the x6 will come within the next 2years. and the cayenne , hopefully the 3generation.
    The new 2nd generation Cayenne just came out as a 2008 model. You won't likely see the 3rd generation before 2012/13.

IMO, the Cayenne is the best handling SUV by a significant margin, the BMW X5 w/ sport package second, all Mercedes a distant 3rd. I'd put the new MDX ahead of the Mercedes in handling. But the Cayenne is also quite small - no third row and not a lot of cargo capacity - compared to the others.

I'm fortunate in that my wife WANTS a manual transmission, but probably not enough to justify giving up the versitility and utility of our 2005 MDX for a new Cayenne V6.
    I think the cayenne can't keep the 2nd generation until 2012 impossible til 2013 with new generation of toyotas lexus suv and bm x6 is and many more coming, cayenne need a 3rd generation by 2011.no later than that.. (IMO)and (MDX)?what does it mean? I was never a fan of suv or porsche,but when the cayenne came it change my thinking now i only like the suv they're the best and still i dont like any porsche except their suv,
  • jgk6jgk6 Posts: 1
    Try Yokohama Advan ST's. The Michelins do not last more than 10K-12K miles period! I have had the Advan's on for 16 months, 15K miles and still have 1/2 of the tread left. Great tire, handles well, you'll notice no difference