Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kia Rio5

1235»

Comments

• PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Pennsylvania Furnace, PAPosts: 6,330
    Try using the Browse By Vehicle search tool in the left sidebar to find the Sorrento discussions, or use Browse By Topic to find warranty discussions.

Need some roadside assistance? pf_flyer@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Share your vehicle reviews

• b3nutb3nut Posts: 83
    I bought my '06 Rio5 from Russ Darrow Kia in Madison WI...they've been great every time I go in to have my little scoot serviced, was just there this morning for an oil change. I have to say, I'm really liking my Rio5. It had 6 miles on it when I picked it out in March, and has over 17.5K on it now. It's been delightful, the only issue I have is I blew a speaker, but I've been looking for an excuse to upgrade anyway. :D

Dang look at the boards now...I get sidetracked for a few weeks and look what happens! :shades:

Todd in Beerbratistan
    Yep Todd... while you were distracted, we replaced EVERYTHING with exact duplicates :P

Need some roadside assistance? pf_flyer@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

• I'm looking to get a good deal on a 2006 Rio 5 this fall. Can anyone recommend a Rio Dealer in North Carolina for me to consider?

Thanks

brad
    You've probably noticed new discussions appearing all over the forums. What's happening is that we are closing generic, everything in one pile discussions like this and creating smaller discussions that deal with specific areas of interest.

For example, here in the Kia Rio Group you'll now find:

New Kia Rio Owners - Give Us Your Report
    Kia Rio Test Drive - What Did You Think?
    Kia Rio: MPG-Real World Numbers
    Kia Rio Safety & Crash Test Results
    Kia Rio: A/C Problems & Questions
    Kia Rio: Prices Paid & Buying Experience
    Kia Rio: Lease Questions

to name a few of the new discussions.

When you are ready to post, please check the discussion list at the main Kia Rio Group page for the appropriate discussion to post in. If there doesn't appear to be a discussion for the issue or problem you have, feel free to create one. We can deal with accidental duplication of topics as things progress.

Note that the Rio and Rio5 are grouped together here, so one discussion for safety, mileage, engine issues, etc. will suffice.

Thanks for your understaning and help in making this group a great resource of information for Rio/Rio5 owners!

1235»
This discussion has been closed.
Kia Rio5 - Page 5 - Car Forums at Edmunds.com