Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





2014 Chevrolet Silverado Lease Questions

Kirstie_HKirstie_H Posts: 10,944
edited May 1 in Chevrolet
This discussion is dedicated to 2014 Chevrolet Silveradol easing questions. To discuss the latest lease details for the current model, please join us in the 2015 Chevrolet Silverado Lease Questions forum.

You can also research local dealer inventory and pricing, reviews, features, and specifications, on Edmunds 2015 Chevrolet Silverado page.


In this discussion, you can find and discuss all the latest lease details for the 2014 Chevrolet Silverado, including cap costs, money factors, residual values, acquisition fees, etc.

If you have already leased, we invite you to review your vehicle by starting on the following page: http://www.edmunds.com/car-reviews/consumer-ratings-reviews.html

MODERATOR

Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Share your vehicle reviews

·
«1

Comments

  • Car Man,
    Can you give me MF and Residual on 2014 1500 Crew Cab LTZ 4WD with 15,000. Is Ally still doing great lease deals like above?

    ·
  • I'd be interested in the numbers on a 2014 too, but not necessarily the 4wd as that isn't needed. The base quad cab is all I need.

    ·
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 34,126

    @burgers1999 said:
    Car Man,
    Can you give me MF and Residual on 2014 1500 Crew Cab LTZ 4WD with 15,000. Is Ally still doing great lease deals like above?

    3.0% MF and 62% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr lease

    That's a decent lease program... just depends on how big of a discount you can negotiate.

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

    ·
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 34,126

    @skandelon said:
    I'd be interested in the numbers on a 2014 too, but not necessarily the 4wd as that isn't needed. The base quad cab is all I need.

    Same as above, but the residual is 60% for 2WD

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

    ·
  • Hi Car Man,

    Can you provide me with the Feb MF and residual on a 2014 LTZ 4WD crew cab 15K per year? I live in NYS.

    Thank you,

    ·
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 34,126

    @toyotas2 said:
    Hi Car Man,

    Can you provide me with the Feb MF and residual on a 2014 LTZ 4WD crew cab 15K per year? I live in NYS.

    Thank you,

    3.05% MF and 59% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr lease. $950 lease cash.

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

    ·
  • dylrexdylrex Posts: 69
    edited February 2014

    Looking for the numbers on a 24 and 36 month lease with 10k per year on the Silverado 1500 LT 4X4 double cab and regular cab. Also considering the GMC Sierra. Would the numbers be the same?
    Thank you in advance.

    ·
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 34,126

    @dylrex said:
    Looking for the numbers on a 24 and 36 month lease with 10k per year on the Silverado 1500 LT 4X4 double cab and regular cab. Also considering the GMC Sierra. Would the numbers be the same?
    Thank you in advance.

    1.30% MF and 68%/64% residual for Double/Regular Cab for 24 mo, 10K/yr.

    3.05% MF and 62%/58% residual for Double/Regular Cab for 36 mo, 10K/yr.

    $950 lease cash.

    The Sierra has the same program for 36 months, but it's 24 month MF is 2.00%

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

    ·
  • cwa318cwa318 Posts: 51

    Does anyone have any lease information on the 2015 HD Silverado 2500 or GMC Sierra 2500? I'm looking for 36 month residual and MF. Any information would be appreciated. Looking at Crew and Double cabs.

    ·
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 34,126

    @cwa318 said:
    Does anyone have any lease information on the 2015 HD Silverado 2500 or GMC Sierra 2500? I'm looking for 36 month residual and MF. Any information would be appreciated. Looking at Crew and Double cabs.

    I don't see any lease programs for the 2500 models.

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

    ·
  • cwa318cwa318 Posts: 51

    Is there any difference in residuals on the 2wd vs 4wd LTZ or LT crew? Looking at 36 month 15k. Thanks

    ·
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 34,126

    @cwa318 said:
    Is there any difference in residuals on the 2wd vs 4wd LTZ or LT crew? Looking at 36 month 15k. Thanks

    On the 2500 models? No lease programs, at all.

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

    ·
  • cwa318cwa318 Posts: 51

    No.....sorry was inquiring about 1500.

    ·
  • cwa318cwa318 Posts: 51

    @kyfdx@Edmunds said:
    On the 2500 models? No lease programs, at all.

    Sorry was asking about 1500......thanks

    ·
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 34,126

    @cwa318 said:

    3.05% MF and 59% for 4WD Crew. $950 lease cash

    57% residual on 2WD.

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

    ·
  • can someone help me with 2014 1500 high country mf/residual for 10k. live in VA. any help? thanks

    ·
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 34,126

    @andrunious said:
    can someone help me with 2014 1500 high country mf/residual for 10k. live in VA. any help? thanks

    The only variables that matter, as far as the Silverado lease numbers:

    2WD or 4WD?

    Crew, Regular or Double Cab?

    Term in months, and annual mileage allowance?

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

    ·
  • saratogastevesaratogasteve San Jose, CaPosts: 84

    I've never leased before so excuse me for being a newbie. I'm looking for the2014 1500 Silverado Crew cab 2WD. lease or buy - 10,000 miles per year. Can someone tell me what the monthly might be as well as down paymet? anyone know for a purchase what I should look for off MRSP or invoice?
    - thank you

    ·
  • @kyfdx@Edmunds said:
    Term in months, and annual mileage allowance?

    4wd, 36/39 mos, 10k, crew cab. can you help me with the current residuals/mf? thx

    ·
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 34,126

    @andrunious said:
    4wd, 36/39 mos, 10k, crew cab. can you help me with the current residuals/mf? thx

    2.65% MF and 62% residual for 36mo, 10K/yr. 60% residual for 39 month term.

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

    ·
  • thanks

    ·
  • kyfdx, can you please give me current lease numbers (residual/MF's) on 14 crew cab, RWD, 36 months, 12k miles/year?? Thanks in advance Andrew

    ·
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 34,126

    @drewauby5 said:
    kyfdx, can you please give me current lease numbers (residual/MF's) on 14 crew cab, RWD, 36 months, 12k miles/year?? Thanks in advance Andrew

    2.65% MF and 59% residual

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

    ·
  • saratogastevesaratogasteve San Jose, CaPosts: 84

    why is it, no one post a price they paid for a Chevy Silverado? not a single post?

    ·
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 34,126

    @saratogasteve said:
    why is it, no one post a price they paid for a Chevy Silverado? not a single post?

    The Silverado Prices Paid forum hasn't had a post since November, but you might check it out.

    http://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/3714/chevrolet/silverado-1500/chevrolet-silverado-prices-paid-and-buying-experience#latest

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

    ·
  • cjs6cjs6 Posts: 10

    Hi @kyfdx‌ can you tell me the residual value and money factor for a 2014 Silverado LT crew cab short box with 4WD? 15,000 miles/year for both 24 and 36 months?

    I assume June numbers will be coming out soon so if and when you come across those, that would be awesome. Thanks in advance.

    ·
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 14,377

    @cjs6 said:
    Hi kyfdx‌ can you tell me the residual value and money factor for a 2014 Silverado LT crew cab short box with 4WD? 15,000 miles/year for both 24 and 36 months?

    I assume June numbers will be coming out soon so if and when you come across those, that would be awesome. Thanks in advance.

    2.16% and 65% for 24 months; 2.75% and 59% for 36 months. $750 lease cash for both.

    MODERATOR

    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

    ·
  • vanzant68vanzant68 Posts: 9
    edited June 2014

    MF and Residual for 2014 Silverado 1500 Double Cab, standard box, 4X$ LTZ with 1LZ please?
    Delaware Resident: 36 or 39 months 12k miles per year? Also any rebates to be had with lease?

    ·
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 34,126

    @vanzant68 said:
    MF and Residual for 2014 Silverado 1500 Double Cab, standard box, 4X$ LTZ with 1LZ please?
    Delaware Resident: 36 or 39 months 12k miles per year? Also any rebates to be had with lease?

    3.05% APR and 59% residual. $750 lease cash for 36mo, 12K/yr. 57% residual for 39 mo.

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

    ·
  • cjs6cjs6 Posts: 10

    @Michaell said:
    2.16% and 65% for 24 months; 2.75% and 59% for 36 months. $750 lease cash for both.

    Thanks a lot @Michaell! Do you have info on Ram trucks too? I'm deciding between the Silverado and Ram and was going to post over in the Ram forum but it looks dead. If you or @kyfdx‌ has the depreciation and MF/APR on a 2014 Ram 1500 SLT Big Horn, crew cab, short box, 4x4 on a 24 month lease at 15,000 miles per year I'd be grateful.

    ·
«1
This discussion has been closed.
2014 Chevrolet Silverado Lease Questions - Car Forums at Edmunds.com