Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2014 Dodge Durango Lease Questions

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,962

@ceee5 said: Hello... I am looking for a durango with the Rallye appearance. Can I please get numbers for a SXT with Rallye appearance and a limited with Rallye appearance @ 12k miles for 36 months. Also which durango model has the best offers out now ? Out of every model ? Thanks in advanced.

AWD? SXT+ : .00024 MF and 52% residual.

Limited: .00015 MF and 51% residual.

The SXT+ probably has the best numbers.

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• ceee5ceee5 Posts: 12
    @kyfdx thank you for the numbers on that. Yes I am looking an AWD. One more question though. How long are these good through ? do like limited and citadel but if thw better sxt plus then I'm gonna have to look into this model..
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 6,537

@ceee5 said: kyfdx thank you for the numbers on that. Yes I am looking an AWD. One more question though. How long are these good through ? do like limited and citadel but if thw better sxt plus then I'm gonna have to look into this model..

Chrysler numbers expire 9/2/14, so you will have Labor Day weekend to make your best deal.

2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

Thanks Michaell for the numbers. Could I also get numbers for a durango RT AWD for 36 months 12k miles and for 24 months 12k miles ? Thank you

I am in NY

@ceee5 said: Thanks Michaell for the numbers. Could I also get numbers for a durango RT AWD for 36 months 12k miles and for 24 months 12k miles ? Thank you

24 mo: .00031 MF and 61% residual.

36 mo: .00026 MF and 51% residual

• Could I get the numbers for a 2014 Limited AWD (in Michigan if it matters). 24 & 36 months. 15K miles per year.

Thanks!

@jungle1074 said: Could I get the numbers for a 2014 Limited AWD (in Michigan if it matters). 24 & 36 months. 15K miles per year.

Thanks!

24/15 - .00017 and 59%

36/15 - .00015 and 49%

Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

• Hi could I have MF & Res for 2014 Durango R/T 4WD and Citiadel 4WD V8, 36 months / 10K miles in Virginia? Thanks!

@kroberts1969 said: Hi could I have MF & Res for 2014 Durango R/T 4WD and Citiadel 4WD V8, 36 months / 10K miles in Virginia? Thanks!

R/T - .00026 and 52%

Citadel - .00015 and 51%

• Are the SXT numbers different for 36/10k. Am located in South Dakota. Thank you!

@searchinginsd said: Are the SXT numbers different for 36/10k. Am located in South Dakota. Thank you!

AWD? SXT+ : .00024 MF and 53% residual.

• Yes AWD. Thank you!

• tlm14tlm14 Posts: 7
    Residual value and money factor for a 2014 Dodge Durango SXT 2WD. 36 month lease with 12k miles. Texas

@tlm14 said: Residual value and money factor for a 2014 Dodge Durango SXT 2WD. 36 month lease with 12k miles. Texas

Standard MF (.00200, give or take) and 44% residual. Not a good trim level to lease. SXT Plus is .00028 and 50%.

• brizzlebrizzle Posts: 7
    Can you give me MF and RV for Citadel 36/12 lease in SC. MSRP 45000, sale price 38780. They gave me a payment of $519 . What payment do you come up with? Good deal? Thank you very much in advance .

@brizzle said: Can you give me MF and RV for Citadel 36/12 lease in SC. MSRP 45000, sale price 38780. They gave me a payment of $519 . What payment do you come up with? Good deal? Thank you very much in advance .

I'll assume 2WD since you are in SC. 36/12 MF and RV for Durango Citadel is .00011 and 48%.

Using your MSRP and Sale Price, I get a pre-tax payment of $483.86.

I know sales tax is capped at $300 for purchases in SC; how does sales tax work for leases?

• brizzlebrizzle Posts: 7
    Appreciate info, what do you mean by how does tax work for leases in SC? What do I need to ask the dealer?

@brizzle said: Appreciate info, what do you mean by how does tax work for leases in SC? What do I need to ask the dealer?

Some states only tax the monthly payment; other states calculate the entire tax for the lease up front. Still other states tax the entire selling amount of the car and add it to the cap cost.

SC tax on all cars is capped at $300, so how it works on leases is pretty much moot... ;)

• cp2525cp2525 Posts: 3
    So we went to price a new durango limited awd at a local dealer. The one they had on the lot was 43000. In reading all the info on this discussion we figured we would be in the mid 500's on a 36 month 12k per year lease. However this guy came back at 640? We then looked at a stripped sxt awd with a sticker price of 34000 and the same lease payment was 560? We are in the pittsburgh pa area. Is this guy trying to rip us off? I cannot run the numbers and come up with anything even close to that much money per month. Am I doing the calculation wrong? We have tier 2 credit and trade equity of about 2k. Any info would be helpful.

Thanks
  • Mods - Looking to lease a 2014 Durango Limited AWD with premium package, rallye package, 2nd row captains and 2nd row center console. MRSP 44375. 36mo/10k/yr. I live in Indiana. What are the MF, residual, and payment with zero down and 5k down? I am guessing it is not smart to put anything down when the MF are so low is that correct? Do think this is a good time to lease? I am in no hurry.

@cp2525 said: So we went to price a new durango limited awd at a local dealer. The one they had on the lot was 43000. In reading all the info on this discussion we figured we would be in the mid 500's on a 36 month 12k per year lease. However this guy came back at 640? We then looked at a stripped sxt awd with a sticker price of 34000 and the same lease payment was 560? We are in the pittsburgh pa area. Is this guy trying to rip us off? I cannot run the numbers and come up with anything even close to that much money per month. Am I doing the calculation wrong? We have tier 2 credit and trade equity of about 2k. Any info would be helpful.
    Thanks

I understand that the total sales tax in Pittsburgh is 10%. However, I do agree that the quoted payments seem quite high.

No penalty for Tier 2 credit - tiers 1 and 2 qualify for the best MF. However, the dealer can mark up the MF by as much as .00042 for extra profit.

Do you know the negotiated selling prices for the two vehicles? With that information, I can model the payments using the base MF and try to understand why there was such a big difference between expectations and reality.

@crmsnblckmx said: Mods - Looking to lease a 2014 Durango Limited AWD with premium package, rallye package, 2nd row captains and 2nd row center console. MRSP 44375. 36mo/10k/yr. I live in Indiana. What are the MF, residual, and payment with zero down and 5k down? I am guessing it is not smart to put anything down when the MF are so low is that correct? Do think this is a good time to lease? I am in no hurry.

.00015 and 52% for 36/10.

I would need a negotiated selling price in order to model a payment.

We do not recommend making any sort of down payment on a lease - if the vehicle is stolen or totaled, you are out that money.

• Ooops ... price would be 44375 - 3000 approx Chrysler affiliate discount -1500 rebate = 39875. Is there an known acquisition fee and disposition fee at the end? If it was stolen or totaled wouldn't you have to make up the difference regardless?

@crmsnblckmx said: Ooops ... price would be 44375 - 3000 approx Chrysler affiliate discount -1500 rebate = 39875. Is there an known acquisition fee and disposition fee at the end? If it was stolen or totaled wouldn't you have to make up the difference regardless?

I get a pre-tax payment of $476.11/mo.

Acquisition fee is $595.

Gap insurance will cover the difference between what's owed and the current value - minus the down payment.

• Michael thanks for your help. One last question ... does the $476.11 include the gap insurance?

@crmsnblckmx said: Michael thanks for your help. One last question ... does the $476.11 include the gap insurance?

I don't have any information one way or the other as to whether GAP is automatically included on Chrysler leases.

@crmsnblckmx said: Michael thanks for your help. One last question ... does the $476.11 include the gap insurance?

Chrysler Capital includes GAP insurance on all of their leases, at no additional charge.

• RI32360RI32360 Posts: 4

Can I please get the money factor and Residual Value for a 2014 Citadel AWD (MSRP 47,340) 36 month, 12k per year. They are quoting me $389 using $6700 equity in my trade, nothing out of pocket at closing except first payment. RI also taxes my equity in my trade at 7% which adds another $469 to the total cost being rolled into the lease in addition to the normal 7%sales tax on the lease. Thanks.