Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





2014 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Lease Questions

2

Comments

  • liljaden11liljaden11 Posts: 14

    Is it the same for Evoque Pure? Thanks

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 35,611

    @liljaden11 said:
    Is it the same for Evoque Pure? Thanks

    Yes.. same numbers.

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • @Michaell said:
    8/1 is when the dealers will have this information; we hope to have it the same day as well. Early next week if we aren't so lucky.

    Any updates for August? Looking at the following for 5 door:
    2014 Pure Plus, 10k Miles, 36 Months
    2015 Pure Plus, 10k Miles, 36 Months
    2014 Pure Premium, 10k Miles, 36 Months
    2015 Pure Premium, 10k Miles, 36 Months

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 16,548

    @jacobjones79 said:
    Any updates for August? Looking at the following for 5 door: 2014 Pure Plus, 10k Miles, 36 Months 2015 Pure Plus, 10k Miles, 36 Months 2014 Pure Premium, 10k Miles, 36 Months 2015 Pure Premium, 10k Miles, 36 Months

    Still waiting for the August numbers from LR .. early next week, we hope.

    MODERATOR

    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • ysautoysauto Posts: 29

    Looking to lease a Pure Plus this Sept or Oct. what do I look for and what should the lease price be if the price is 46K, can I see a calculation breakdown including out of pocket.
    We can use Aug as an example

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 16,548

    @ysauto said:
    Looking to lease a Pure Plus this Sept or Oct. what do I look for and what should the lease price be if the price is 46K, can I see a calculation breakdown including out of pocket.
    We can use Aug as an example

    What is the MSRP? What lease term and how many miles per year?

    With that information and the August numbers, we can model a payment. As you noted, the numbers may very well change going forward.

    MODERATOR

    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • ysautoysauto Posts: 29

    Thanks, lets say MSRP of 51K and a 36 months lease 10K/yr
    Can you break down the calculations, we can use current incentives.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 16,548

    @ysauto said:
    Thanks, lets say MSRP of 51K and a 36 months lease 10K/yr
    Can you break down the calculations, we can use current incentives.

    Argh ... no lease numbers in the current LR docs we have.

    MODERATOR

    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • Do you have updated residuals and MF for Aug? Looking at 2014 Dynamic. 10k for 36 month or 48 month.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 35,611

    Sorry.... no lease info for Land Rover/Range Rover, this month.

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 35,611

    @jacobjones79 said:
    Do you have updated residuals and MF for Aug? Looking at 2014 Dynamic. 10k for 36 month or 48 month.

    .00042 MF and 50% residual for 5-door, for 36mo, 10K/yr.

    .00080 MF and 41% residual for 48mo, 10K/yr

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • pdxccpdxcc Posts: 3

    Hi I am new to leasing. Trying to get the advertised deal, but conveniently nobody has Pure models in my area. So, can someone help me find out what the cost should be currently for a $46,800 MSRP / 36 mos. / 10k & 12k per year. Can you break down how to calculate it? $3k down.

  • pdxccpdxcc Posts: 3

    oh and I live in Oregon, no sales tax

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 16,548
    edited August 2014

    @pdxcc said:
    Hi I am new to leasing. Trying to get the advertised deal, but conveniently nobody has Pure models in my area. So, can someone help me find out what the cost should be currently for a $46,800 MSRP / 36 mos. / 10k & 12k per year. Can you break down how to calculate it? $3k down.

    We would need the selling price to model a payment.

    Pure 5-door MF and RV are 56% or 57% and .00036.

    MODERATOR

    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • pdxccpdxcc Posts: 3
    edited August 2014

    $46,800

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 16,548

    @pdxcc said:
    $46,800

    You are saying the selling price and MSRP are the same?

    MODERATOR

    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • Looking to lease an Evoque 5-door Dynamic for 36 months/15K year. Can you please share the money factors and residuals for both 2014 and 2015 models? Thank you.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 35,611

    @z4maudioman said:
    Looking to lease an Evoque 5-door Dynamic for 36 months/15K year. Can you please share the money factors and residuals for both 2014 and 2015 models? Thank you.

    2014: .00005 MF and 46% residual.

    2015: .00139 MF and 49% residual.

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • e90me90m Posts: 25

    Are the MF and Residual the same for a Pure Plus model?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 16,548

    @e90m said:
    Are the MF and Residual the same for a Pure Plus model?

    2014 Evoque Pure Plus 36/15 - 52% and .00005 MF

    2015 - 57% and .00139

    MODERATOR

    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • Looking for the numbers for 2014 Pure Plus 24 or 27 months at 10k/yr in MA.
    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 35,611
    kris301 said:

    Looking for the numbers for 2014 Pure Plus 24 or 27 months at 10k/yr in MA.
    Thanks!


    Coupe or 5-door?

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • 5 door
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 16,548
    kris301 said:

    Looking for the numbers for 2014 Pure Plus 5 door 24 or 27 months at 10k/yr in MA.
    Thanks!

    No 27 month program

    24/10 - 62% and .00022

    MODERATOR

    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • kris301kris301 Posts: 23
    edited September 2014
    Thanks Michaell! I am also wondering the 36 mo/10k for both 2014 and 15. From Pure to Pure plus, do the numbers change?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 16,548
    kris301 said:

    Thanks Michaell! I am also wondering the 36 mo/10k for both 2014 and 15. From Pure to Pure plus, do the numbers change?

    Everything below is for 36/10

    2014 Pure - 56% and .00017

    2015 Pure - 61% and .00153

    2015 Pure + - 60% and .00139

    MODERATOR

    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • kris301kris301 Posts: 23
    edited September 2014
    I am seeing a bunch of 42 mo lease terms, are those numbers better? Thanks for all the help!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 16,548
    kris301 said:

    I am seeing a bunch of 42 mo lease terms, are those numbers better? Thanks for all the help!

    42/10 numbers:

    2015 Pure - 57% and .00165

    2015 Pure + - 56% and .00153

    So ... no, not really any better.

    MODERATOR

    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • Last one... 2014 36/10 Pure + numbers?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 35,611
    kris301 said:

    Last one... 2014 36/10 Pure + numbers?

    .00005 MF and 55% residual

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

2
This discussion has been closed.
2014 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Lease Questions - Page 2 - Car Forums at Edmunds.com