Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





2014 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Lease Questions

Kirstie_HKirstie_H Posts: 10,902
edited July 7 in Land Rover
Welcome to Edmunds discussion dedicated to 2014 Land Rover Range Rover Sport leasing questions.
Here you can find and discuss all the latest lease details for the 2014 Range Rover Sport, including cap costs, money factors, residual values, acquisition fees, etc. Please post any leasing questions you have or any details you’d like to share about your own lease deals.
You can also research local dealer inventory and pricing, reviews, features, and specifications, on our 2014 Land Rover Range Rover Sport page.
If you have already leased, we invite you to review your vehicle by starting on the following page: http://www.edmunds.com/car-reviews/consumer-ratings-reviews.html

MODERATOR
Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
Share your vehicle reviews

«1

Comments

  • tlabarberatlabarbera Posts: 5
    edited February 13

    Hi,

    Do you know the residual and money factor for the Range Rover Sport Supercharged 36 months and 10K?

    Thanks,

    Tom

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,850

    @tlabarbera said: Hi,

    Do you know the residual and money factor for the Range Rover Sport Supercharged 36 months and 10K?

    Thanks,

    Tom

    .00280 MF and 50% residual

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • CarMan - can you please share the latest MF and residual for a 2014 RRS HSE with 36-months - 12K and 15K miles.

    Thank you

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,850

    .00280 MF and 54% residual. Add 2% for 12K/yr.

    Subtract 3% for the HSE LUX model.

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • hipdinkhipdink Posts: 3

    CarMan - @kyfdx@Edmunds Do you know if the money factor has change for March 2014. Also what is the % residual. I want a 36 month lease/ 12k miles a year. They quoted me 5k down $1395 month but numbers seem too high. Car is selling for MSRP $74,474(RRS HSE). Any feedback will help, thanks

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,850

    @hipdink said: CarMan - kyfdx@Edmunds Do you know if the money factor has change for March 2014. Also what is the % residual. I want a 36 month lease/ 12k miles a year. They quoted me 5k down $1395 month but numbers seem too high. Car is selling for MSRP $74,474(RRS HSE). Any feedback will help, thanks

    .00177 MF and 56% for 36mo, 12K/yr.

    Land Rover dealers can mark up the money factor by as much as .00100 for extra profit, so ask them the money factor. And, yes... At $1395/mo., you might as well buy the car. That is pretty high, even without the $5K upfront.

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • tman123tman123 Posts: 3

    kyfdx@Edmunds, do you have the latest residual/MF for the 2014 RRS HSE for a 36 month lease and 10k per year? Do you also have 48 months/10k per year? Thanks in advance!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,850

    @tman123 said: kyfdx@Edmunds, do you have the latest residual/MF for the 2014 RRS HSE for a 36 month lease and 10k per year? Do you also have 48 months/10k per year? Thanks in advance!

    .00177 MF and 57% residual.

    .00186 MF and 47% residual.

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • hipdinkhipdink Posts: 3

    @kyfdx@Edmunds Dealer here in Los Angeles, CA told me they have 2 banks they finance through Chase MF= .00380 and 53% residual US Bank MF= .00280 and 47% residual I don't know if it changes from state to state etc. but the number you provided are way off from what dealer is stating rates are at. Any input? Thanks

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,850

    @hipdink said: kyfdx@Edmunds Dealer here in Los Angeles, CA told me they have 2 banks they finance through Chase MF= .00380 and 53% residual US Bank MF= .00280 and 47% residual I don't know if it changes from state to state etc. but the number you provided are way off from what dealer is stating rates are at. Any input? Thanks

    The numbers I quote are from Chase dba Land Rover Financial.

    These numbers are base rates... Dealers are permitted to mark them up by as much as .00100.

    These are new rates for March... most of the February numbers were all .00280, so maybe the quotes are from last month (including that markup)? Or, they are living in the past? Also, the numbers really jump up for the Range Rover vs. the Range Rover Sport, so it matters which model you are looking at...

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • hipdinkhipdink Posts: 3

    @kyfdx@Edmunds Thank you, I am going to wait to see what April brings, and will check with you on rates again. You are a huge help, really appreciate it :)

  • chrish4232chrish4232 Posts: 1

    Not sure if it is different money factors and residuals for different parts of the country. Do you have the latest numbers for a 2014 RR Sport Supercharged 36 months and 12K a year in Texas?

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,850

    @chrish4232 said: Not sure if it is different money factors and residuals for different parts of the country. Do you have the latest numbers for a 2014 RR Sport Supercharged 36 months and 12K a year in Texas?

    .00211 MF and 53% residual. That is the national lease program.

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • trumaine03trumaine03 Posts: 6

    What is the current Money factor and residual value for a 2014 RR Sport HSE V6 for a 42 month lease & 12K miles a year?

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,850

    @trumaine03 said: What is the current Money factor and residual value for a 2014 RR Sport HSE V6 for a 42 month lease & 12K miles a year?

    .00171 MF and 51% residual

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • mcorfmcorf Campbell,OhioPosts: 8

    What is the money factor and residual for May for a 2014 RRS SE, 36 months, 12,000 miles a year? Thanks.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,850

    @mcorf said: What is the money factor and residual for May for a 2014 RRS SE, 36 months, 12,000 miles a year? Thanks.

    .00168 MF and 57% residual

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • gusp99gusp99 Posts: 3

    What is the money factor and residual for a 2014 RRS SC, 36 months / 7,500 mi/yr? How about 36 months / 10k mi/yr?

    The one I'm looking at is MSRP $92k....

    Thanks!!!!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,850

    @gusp99 said: What is the money factor and residual for a 2014 RRS SC, 36 months / 7,500 mi/yr? How about 36 months / 10k mi/yr?

    The one I'm looking at is MSRP $92k....

    Thanks!!!!

    .00211 MF and 53% residual for 36mo, 10K/yr. If RR has a 7.5K/yr program, the residual will be 1% higher.

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • gusp99gusp99 Posts: 3

    Thank you kyfdx.... it's a new month. Have the MF and residual changed?

    2014 RRS SC 36 mo / 7,500 mi/yr 36 mo / 10k mi/yr

    Also interested in the above mileage for 24 mo term, if possible.

    This will make my negotiation with the dealer much easier.... Thanks!!!!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 6,410

    @gusp99 said: Thank you kyfdx.... it's a new month. Have the MF and residual changed?

    2014 RRS SC 36 mo / 7,500 mi/yr 36 mo / 10k mi/yr

    Also interested in the above mileage for 24 mo term, if possible.

    This will make my negotiation with the dealer much easier.... Thanks!!!!

    May numbers expire today; we should get the June numbers in the next day or three. Check back later in the week to see what we've got.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • mcorfmcorf Campbell,OhioPosts: 8

    @mcorf said: What is the money factor and residual for May for a 2014 RRS SE, 36 months, 12,000 miles a year? Thanks. @kyfdx said: .00168 MF and 57% residual

    How about the HSE? My salesman said the HSE had a lower residual. Is this true?

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,850

    @mcorf said:

    The HSE residuals are lower. This month, for 36mo, 12K/yr: .00167 MF and 54% residual

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • mcorfmcorf Campbell,OhioPosts: 8
    edited June 6
    @ kyfdx What are the SE's this month? Also, any idea why the more expensive model has a lower residual? Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 6,410

    @mcorf said: @ kyfdx What are the SE's this month? Also, any idea why the more expensive model has a lower residual? Thanks.

    57% residual for 36/12 and .00167 MF.

    Generally, higher trim levels have a lower residual as the technology and other options depreciate faster.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • mcorfmcorf Campbell,OhioPosts: 8

    Thanks. So it's better to get a loaded SE than the equivalent HSE for the 3%.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 6,410

    @mcorf said: Thanks. So it's better to get a loaded SE than the equivalent HSE for the 3%.

    All things being equal, I would agree. 3% of $90,000 is $2700, which saves you $75/mo on a 36 month lease payment.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • mcorfmcorf Campbell,OhioPosts: 8

    And if you build them equally, the only thing the HSE has over the SE is the silver grille and the upgraded leather for around $3000 more.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 6,410

    @mcorf said: And if you build them equally, the only thing the HSE has over the SE is the silver grille and the upgraded leather for around $3000 more.

    Seems like not a big difference for $3K.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • gusp99gusp99 Posts: 3

    Thank you @Michaell and @kyfdx

    Do you have June MF/residuals yet? Looking for RRS SC:

    1. 24 mo 10k mi
    2. 36 mo 10k mi

    @kyfdx‌ -- you said before that if they have a 7.5k mi program, residual would be 1% higher. In this case, would MF remain the same?

«1
Sign In or Register to comment.