Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





2014 Subaru XV Crosstrek Lease Questions

steverstever Viva Las CrucesPosts: 41,312
edited July 8 in Subaru
Welcome to Edmunds discussion dedicated to 2014 Subaru XV Crosstrek leasing questions.
Here you can find and discuss all the latest lease details for the 2014 XV Crosstrek, including cap costs, money factors, residual values, acquisition fees, etc. Please post any leasing questions you have or any details you’d like to share about your own lease deals.

You can also research local dealer inventory and pricing, reviews, features, and specifications, on our 2014 Subaru XV Crosstrek page.

If you have already leased, we invite you to review your vehicle by starting on the following page: http://www.edmunds.com/car-reviews/consumer-ratings-reviews.html

Moderator
Minivan fan. Feel free to message or email me - stever@edmunds.com.

«1

Comments

  • Can moderator please provide current lease money factor and residual for 2014 cross trek premium automatic with 12,000 and 15,000 mile options

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,957

    @pilot4pilot said: Can moderator please provide current lease money factor and residual for 2014 cross trek premium automatic with 12,000 and 15,000 mile options

    .00023 MF and 52% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr lease

    Add 1% for 12K/yr

    kyfdx

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • jgreen38jgreen38 Posts: 2

    Can the moderator please provide the current lease money factor and residual for a crosstrek hybrid touring model with 12,000 miles

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,957

    @jgreen38 said: Can the moderator please provide the current lease money factor and residual for a crosstrek hybrid touring model with 12,000 miles

    .00125 MF and 57% for 36 months.

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • cosanostracosanostra Posts: 74
    edited May 22

    Can the moderator please provide the current lease money factor and residual for a crosstrek hybrid touring model with 12,000 miles for 36 months? Thanks!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,957

    @cosanostra said: Can the moderator please provide the current lease money factor and residual for a crosstrek hybrid touring model with 12,000 miles for 36 months? Thanks!

    .00108 MF and 56% residual

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • club619club619 Posts: 59

    Could the moderator provide current MF & residual for a Crosstrek LTD w/ 10k/yr & 36months?

    Thanks!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,957

    @club619 said: Could the moderator provide current MF & residual for a Crosstrek LTD w/ 10k/yr & 36months?

    Thanks!

    2014: .00115 MF and 60% residual

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • club619club619 Posts: 59

    Is that localized residual? My local dealer in McKinney, TX quoted me a residual of only 55%.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,957

    @club619 said: Is that localized residual? My local dealer in McKinney, TX quoted me a residual of only 55%.

    There are regional incentives, but the residuals should be national. Maybe he was quoting a 42 month lease?

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • gelic3gelic3 Posts: 1

    Hi! I am thinking of leasing a new XV. Do you know LMF and Residual for a 24 month 15K mile a year lease and a 36? I would be leasing a Limited. Thanks!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,957

    @gelic3 said: Hi! I am thinking of leasing a new XV. Do you know LMF and Residual for a 24 month 15K mile a year lease and a 36? I would be leasing a Limited. Thanks!

    .00115 MF and 57% residual.

    Subaru doesn't support a 24 month lease on this model.

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • club619club619 Posts: 59
    edited July 9

    @kyfdx said:

    I'll double check, but he even quoted a different MF of .0015 as well. Wondering if they just aren't very honest...maybe it was just a July 4th weekend change? But one would think they would be running specials, not worse #'s during the holiday weekend.

  • club619club619 Posts: 59

    Also--is there any way to confirm where you get these values? Dealer stated they would honor the .00115 MF if I could provide a copy of the source.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,957

    @club619 said: Also--is there any way to confirm where you get these values? Dealer stated they would honor the .00115 MF if I could provide a copy of the source.

    The numbers come from Subaru Motors Finance

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,957

    @club619 said: Also--is there any way to confirm where you get these values? Dealer stated they would honor the .00115 MF if I could provide a copy of the source.

    Subaru Motors Finance...

    Of course, if they can give you the number if you provide "proof", then that means they can do it, anyway... I would assume they are marking up the rate for more profit.. I'd just move along to a more honest dealer.

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • club619club619 Posts: 59

    Do you have updated LMF & residual for the XV Hybrid Touring as well? Looking at 36/10k or 42/10k. Thanks!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,957

    @club619 said: Do you have updated LMF & residual for the XV Hybrid Touring as well? Looking at 36/10k or 42/10k. Thanks!

    .00108 MF and 57% residual

    .00095 MF and 53% residual

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • mots1mots1 Posts: 2

    Hi I was quoted a MF of .00090 and residual of 54% for 15k and 56% for 12 K. both for 36 months. Does this sound correct for an XV Crosstrek hybrid non touring? If not could you tell me what is correct? Thank you !!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 6,522

    @mots1 said: Hi I was quoted a MF of .00090 and residual of 54% for 15k and 56% for 12 K. both for 36 months. Does this sound correct for an XV Crosstrek hybrid non touring? If not could you tell me what is correct? Thank you !!

    I show a MF of .00090 and a residual of 54% for 36/15 on the XV Crosstrek Hybrid w/o touring. Add 2% for 12K.

    These match your numbers.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • mots1mots1 Posts: 2

    Thank You!

  • Hi, can I get the MF and residual for a 12k mile/36 month lease on a 2014 XV Crosstek Limited?

    Thanks Mods, this is an invaluable resource.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 6,522

    @omarqureshy said: Hi, can I get the MF and residual for a 12k mile/36 month lease on a 2014 XV Crosstek Limited?

    Thanks Mods, this is an invaluable resource.

    59% and .00115

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • Hi mods, can I get the MF and residual for a 12K/36 month lease on 2014 XV Crosstrek Hybrid Touring? Dealer is telling me that the residual is lower on hybrid than I expected

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 6,522

    @hybridg9 said: Hi mods, can I get the MF and residual for a 12K/36 month lease on 2014 XV Crosstrek Hybrid Touring? Dealer is telling me that the residual is lower on hybrid than I expected

    .00073 and 54% for 36/12

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • Hi Moderator,

    Could you please provide a monthly lease payment of a 2014 Subaru Crosstrek? 36months/12k miles. Assuming the price before tax/lic is 21k.

    What is the money factor and residual value? How often that these numbers change?

    Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 6,522
    sonnette said:

    Hi Moderator,

    Could you please provide a monthly lease payment of a 2014 Subaru Crosstrek? 36months/12k miles. Assuming the price before tax/lic is 21k.

    What is the money factor and residual value? How often that these numbers change?

    Thank you.

    Premium or Limited? Which packages (NAV, PM or standard)?

    We will need both the selling price and the MSRP to model a payment.

    The numbers from Subaru change monthly - the September numbers expire on 9/30/14.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • Hi Mods,

    I'm interested on a 2014 Subaru Crosstrek Limited
    MSRP = $25987
    Sell Price = $23500

    36 months/12k miles

    Could you please let me know how much is the monthly lease and what is the money factor used.
    How do you determine the interest rate to be used to calc for money factor? Isn't int rate / 2040?

    Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 6,522
    sonnette said:

    Hi Mods,

    I'm interested on a 2014 Subaru Crosstrek Limited
    MSRP = $25987
    Sell Price = $23500

    36 months/12k miles

    Could you please let me know how much is the monthly lease and what is the money factor used.
    How do you determine the interest rate to be used to calc for money factor? Isn't int rate / 2040?

    Thanks.

    57% residual and .00080 MF (which equates to an interest rate of 1.92% = MF x 2400).

    With your MSRP and selling price, I calculate a pre-tax payment of $271.97/mo

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • kbzonkbzon Posts: 11

    Hi 

    I'm looking to lease a crosstrek premium 36mths 12k yr. 

    MSRP $23008

    Sale price $21998. I'm in New York 

    Thanks 

«1
Sign In or Register to comment.