Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Nissan Maxima Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• maximafanmaximafan Posts: 592
    Could you tell me what is included in the Platinum Package?
    Thanks.
  • Has anyone baught a 2008 maxima in new york state intrested in noing if anyone has. when are the 2009's cumming out and going on to dealer lots I heard early summer Pleas if anyone nos pleas let me no Not shore what is in the Platnin package sorry. thankyou for reading my posting have a real grate day marco. sorry about my spelling
  • jkeirjkeir Posts: 3
    2008 maxima sl with platinum package , rear spoiler, truck mat/floor mat,moonroof
    msrp $33695
    got them down to $28795

39 month lease, 2000 down( includes fees,taxes/tags and 1st payment), 12k a year , 426.00 per month

is this a good deal???
  • bassmaxbassmax Posts: 9
    I just bought a 08 with standard equipment and paid $23,000 after rebate that nissian was giving. Feel like I made a great deal. And the extended warranty fee that is returned if you don't use it......terrific !!!!
    P.S. this price did not include TLR.....
  • that is a real grate deal Nice $23000 you will love that car cant go rong. I am shore for everyone elce with in the Next munth or so Nissan will give real grate deals on left over 2008's cause the 2009's are cumming out in aug. anyway good luck with it it is a grate car and consumer reports recomends it Thankyou for reading Marco.
  • grate deal not bad good luck with it thankyou.
  • is anyone byeing nissan Maximas anymor lets get this foram going the 2009 is cumming out soon thanks
  • hjrockethjrocket Posts: 7
    Just in from inspecting and trying the first 2009 Maxima SV in Salt Lake (it was already sold at MSRP) it hadn't even gone thru PDI yet. The window sticker was 38K+++. It had every bell and whistle known to man, including two (count 'em two moon roofs and a package that takes away the folding rear seat (stoopid!!) and relaces it with a pass thru and arm rest with controls for an entertainment system.The tech package including navigation that is almost as good as one I can buy at Circuit City for $199 !! Further, at the Infiniti dealer next door they sell base G 35x models for about $1200 less than this Maxima. The base price on this SV was approx $32470 so if one could find a base model SV it would be a good deal. The 2009 Hyundai Azera with near identical equipment to a base SV (limited,luxury pkg) is $30697 having driven both today IMHO the Max is probably not worth the extra money--because the Azera (which runs on REGULAR) is heavily discounted here,while the Maxima is not, and the dealer does not expect a decent spread of Max models 'til late August.
  • the 2009 max is a grate car from what everyone is saying I think it will be a big sellor at nissan. Plus now you will really be able to gat a grate deal on an 2008 left over. not menny 2009's out at dealers yet one dealer near me has one in not shore if it is solde yet sv moddle not the base moddle give it until aug and there will be plenty of 2009's out on dealer lots get a 2008 whal you can before they are gon thankyou for reading keep on posting those max byings and offers.
    The only 2009 Maxima on the lot had a crack all the way across the windshield, and nobody knows when a replacement can be had. BUT they had 8ea. 2008 Maximas, all SLs, one with Nav,one without sunroof and 6ea. precision gray models with platinum package,sun roof, splash guards, etc.etc all of those 6 priced at MSRP of $33325, I couldn't pass up the BIG discount offered and bought one for $26648 plus doc. tax and reg., that is less money than a fancy econo-box chevvy,dodge, or ford. Now I just wasted 2 hours trying to pair up wife's cell phone with the bluetooth w/ NO sucess, I'll try again in the morning-I'm pooped!!
  • so you whent for a 2008 Max not a 2009 nice like the 2008 also boath grate cars. So the only 2009 they had on the lot had a crak in the windsheald must have bin caused doring shipping on the truck or maby might sound nuts sum one did it at the dealer ship late at night when it was closed. That would be a big factor in taking quite a bit of muney off the 2009's price. anyway alot of 2008's still to be had and get real grate deals on them. SO anyway what color is your 2008 you just got it the other day you said love it in red. and yes takes a bit of time to pair up the cellphone and the blue tooth. thankyou for reading My posting.
    Precision Gray ( like dark silver) black leather interior. It is wife's ride--I drive a GMC Envoy 4X4 when we go up the mountain to ski. At the price I paid for the 2008, I might just swap for a 2009 or 2010 after a year or so!! We gave wife's Max GLE 2003 to our eldest grandson, so he could dump his OLD OLD F-150 for his last two years in college!!
  • I would wate untill 2000 10 so the first moddle year bugs are all out you no how the first moddle re doo bugs have to be worked out. yea think about that in 1 year or so. but that color is nice not a bad color. You gave the 2003 to your grand sun. HOw menny miles does that one have on it. good luck with it. maxima is a grate car has bin for ever. SO that gmc might have to trade that in if gass prices keep gooing up you no haha lol.
  • catdaddy25catdaddy25 Posts: 26
    I am thinking about pulling the trigger this weekend on a 2009 Maxima. MSRP is 37530 and they will let me have it for 34744 + TTL. It is with a dealer locally. Everywhere else I checked in the Dallas area in not willing to come off their sticker price any. I also found a dealer in the Hosuton area that is willing to come off $2500 MSRP. Anyone else have any experience? Thinking about sealing the deal this Saturday
  • smiley10smiley10 Posts: 24
    what was the invoice price?
    I don't know what the invoice is. I only know what the MSRP is. I would think roughly somewhere around $3500 off is ballpark around invoice though.
  • kingpcgeekkingpcgeek Posts: 985
    See the link/button near the top of the page labeled "NEW CARS"? Follow that and you can get invoice price for almost any car.
  • catdaddy, I am in houston and am also interested in the 09 maxima. were you looking at a fully loaded maima? If so which dealership has aagred to $34744.
    There is strenght in numbedrs and if we go in together we may be able to sweeten the deal
    Baker Jackson in Houston. You can look on their internet site and get pricing through their internet department. They did not have the color we were looking for. Their internet guy told me you would not get the same price if you came in off the street and talked to a salesman. Be sure to fill it out on internet. Good luck.
  • ahossa1ahossa1 Posts: 51
    Go for it. Good price at this time with so few cars in the dealerships. In NYC the lowest price I got was Msrp plus $1K and it took almost an hour to bring it down from 1.5K over MSRP.