Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bluetooth compatible phones for a 2015 Nissan Altima.

edinwvedinwv Posts: 1
edited August 12 in Nissan

Have had my 2015 Altima for five days now and am VERY pleased overall with the vehicle. It is comfortable, performance (including mileage) is excellent. My one complaint is that there are VERY few phones that are fully compatible with the bluetooth system employed by the NAV-equipped version of the Altima. The phone will connect, but not all features (most notably the phone book) will download. Looks like I am going to have to do an expensive phone update to get one to accommodate my phone book. Anyhone else experiencing this issue? My recently traded 2011 Ford Fusion never met a phone it didn't like!

Comments

• Mr_ShiftrightMr_Shiftright CaliforniaPosts: 45,247

Maybe this chart will help?

http://www.nissanusa.com/bluetooth/search

MODERATOR --Need help with anything? Click on my name!

• I've had the same problem with my 2014 for 8 months now....no fix yet from Nissan
  • carolinabobcarolinabob Posts: 520
    Have a 2010 M-B and got a 2014 Rogue. Phone would pair with Rogue, but then wouldn't work. Apparently, multiple applications inside phone and car must match. That's what both Verizon and Nissan stated.
    Got a new Samsung Gusto 3 basic phone because it was only one that Verizon, Nissan and M-B said would pair with all.
    Apparently, most car companies have internet sites where you can see the phones they have tested and then compare this to your carrier's phones. Other phones may work, but have not been tested.