Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





2015 Mercedes C Class leasing questions

rxkerxke Posts: 155
edited August 14 in Mercedes-Benz

I am interested in leasing a 2015 C Class 4 door sedan with AWD and the standard engine. I live in NY and plan to lease it for 30 or 36 months with 10K or 12K miles per year. What is the money factor and residual value for this car and what kind of discount will be available off MSRP? Are there any dealer incentives?

In the past you enabled me to make good lease deals based on your previous input. Thanks for your great help.

«1

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,785

    @rxke said: I am interested in leasing a 2015 C Class 4 door sedan with AWD and the standard engine. I live in NY and plan to lease it for 30 or 36 months with 10K or 12K miles per year. What is the money factor and residual value for this car and what kind of discount will be available off MSRP? Are there any dealer incentives?

    In the past you enabled me to make good lease deals based on your previous input. Thanks for your great help.

    No numbers available for the 2015 sedans, yet. Just the coupes.

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • rxkerxke Posts: 155

    Hi kyfdx The MSRP and invoice prices were jus listed on Edmunds and I printed them out. The invoice and MSRP prices for the C300 Sport Sedan follow for the base price Invoice: $35,712 and MSRP $38,400. The various options were also listed. I am test driving the AWD sedan with the base engine tomorrow. I will let you know my reactions to the car. I currently have a 2012 C Class sedan. Any help that you can provide me (money factor, residuals, incentives, etc) would be greatly appreciated.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 6,290

    @rxke said: Hi kyfdx The MSRP and invoice prices were jus listed on Edmunds and I printed them out. The invoice and MSRP prices for the C300 Sport Sedan follow for the base price Invoice: $35,712 and MSRP $38,400. The various options were also listed. I am test driving the AWD sedan with the base engine tomorrow. I will let you know my reactions to the car. I currently have a 2012 C Class sedan. Any help that you can provide me (money factor, residuals, incentives, etc) would be greatly appreciated.

    No 2015 C-class sedan lease information is available from MB this month. If the cars are showing up on the lots, I would expect that information to be available with the September program announcements.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • rxkerxke Posts: 155

    Thanks for the feedback. Please let me know when you have more information.

  • jwb3rxjwb3rx Posts: 10

    Hello,

    Any September lease rates for the new 2015 C400 sedan? 27 or 36mo? 12k per year. Thanks!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 6,290

    @jwb3rx said: Hello,

    Any September lease rates for the new 2015 C400 sedan? 27 or 36mo? 12k per year. Thanks!

    Current MB numbers expire 9/2. We won't have the September numbers until the 3rd at the earliest.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • Any updates on new 2015 C300? I'm looking for numbers on 36m and 12K.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,785

    @carenthusiast3 said: Any updates on new 2015 C300? I'm looking for numbers on 36m and 12K.

    .00150 MF and 62% residual

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • Can you please provide numbers for a 2015 C400 4matic at 36 months/15k miles? Thank you!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,785

    @z4maudioman said: Can you please provide numbers for a 2015 C400 4matic at 36 months/15k miles? Thank you!

    Standard money factor and 58% residual

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • rxkerxke Posts: 155

    I am interested in either leasing (10K per year for 36 months in NY) or purchasing a 2015 Mercedes C200 AWD Class. Could you please let me know the residual value and money factor for this car and any incentives. I originally made this request in late August before the new program became available in the first week of Sept but have not received an update to my request. Thanks RXKE

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,785

    @rxke said: I am interested in either leasing (10K per year for 36 months in NY) or purchasing a 2015 Mercedes C200 AWD Class. Could you please let me know the residual value and money factor for this car and any incentives. I originally made this request in late August before the new program became available in the first week of Sept but have not received an update to my request. Thanks RXKE

    C300? .00150 MF and 63% residual.

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • liche90liche90 Posts: 28

    is there a lease term for 27 month? If not whats the residual on the 24 month 12k miles? thanks!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 6,290

    @liche90 said: is there a lease term for 27 month? If not whats the residual on the 24 month 12k miles? thanks!

    No 27 month program for the 2015 C-class.

    What model were you looking at?

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • liche90liche90 Posts: 28

    c300 for 24month. thanks!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,785

    @liche90 said: c300 for 24month. thanks!

    .00150 MF and 68% residual for 24mo, 12K/yr for 2015 C300

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • amp512amp512 Posts: 7

    Hi Kyfdx:

    Can you provide residual and MF for 2015 C300 4MATIC at 36 months 15k miles?

    From your previous posts, please correct me if I am wrong but 2015 C300, 36 months 10k miles residual is 63% and 12k miles residual is 62% both with standard 0.00150 as MF.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,785

    @amp512 said: Hi Kyfdx:

    Can you provide residual and MF for 2015 C300 4MATIC at 36 months 15k miles?

    From your previous posts, please correct me if I am wrong but 2015 C300, 36 months 10k miles residual is 63% and 12k miles residual is 62% both with standard 0.00150 as MF.

    .00150 MF and 60% residual. You are correct.

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • Can I get MF and residual for 2015 c400? Term is 36 months, 12,000 miles/year lease.  I'm looking at one now...sticker $54,295. I feel this is very high compared to research, but right now my local MB dealer only has 1 c400. Thoughts?

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,785
    becca300 said:

    Can I get MF and residual for 2015 c400? Term is 36 months, 12,000 miles/year lease.  I'm looking at one now...sticker $54,295. I feel this is very high compared to research, but right now my local MB dealer only has 1 c400. Thoughts?

    Standard money factor and 60% residual.

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • hello, I am planning to lease MB C300, MSRP is 49540 ? Do you think I can negotiate to 45K and also what will residual for 12K in 36M ?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,785
    amitsri said:

    hello, I am planning to lease MB C300, MSRP is 49540 ? Do you think I can negotiate to 45K and also what will residual for 12K in 36M ?

    .00150 MF and 62% residual.

    No idea on the selling price, but 9% off MSRP might be hard to get on a new 2015 model.

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • ykongykong Posts: 1
    I am interested in 2015 C300 4MATIC. MSRP is around $54,000. What kind of discount can I expect off the MSRP?

    Thanks a lot!
    YK
  • Did the lease terms for the 2015 C300 change in October?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 6,290
    edited October 3

    Did the lease terms for the 2015 C300 change in October?

    What lease term and miles per year are you interested in?

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • C300 for 36 months and 10k miles.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 6,290

    C300 for 36 months and 10k miles.

    .00166 and 63%

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • inklightinklight Posts: 1
    edited October 4
    How about 36 months and 12k miles for October for both the C300 and C400? Thanks!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 6,290
    inklight said:

    How about 36 months and 12k miles for October for both the C300 and C400? Thanks!!

    C300 - .00166 and 62%

    C400 - standard MF (.00195 to .00225) and 60%

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • westonhwestonh Posts: 1
    Hi there,

    Can you give me the MF and residual on a C300 for 36 months and 7500 mi?
«1
Sign In or Register to comment.