Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





2014 Beetle Convertible Lease

leaselaleasela Posts: 2
edited August 21 in Volkswagen

Hello forum members, I am trying to lease a Beetle Convertible for my wife and I would like to know what the money factor and residual value are for a base 1.8T model. I'm looking to lease for 36months and 10k miles ( or 12k in case VW doesn't do 10). I am located in Los Angeles, Southern California. Thank you for your help! M

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 30,594

    @leasela said: Hello forum members, I am trying to lease a Beetle Convertible for my wife and I would like to know what the money factor and residual value are for a base 1.8T model. I'm looking to lease for 36months and 10k miles ( or 12k in case VW doesn't do 10). I am located in Los Angeles, Southern California. Thank you for your help! M

    .00010 MF and 55% residual . $750 lease cash.

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • jodony1jodony1 Posts: 9

    Hello I am considering a 2015 convertible in NY for 36 months, 10k miles per year. Can you share the numbers for me please? Thanks!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 7,424

    @jodony1 said: Hello I am considering a 2015 convertible in NY for 36 months, 10k miles per year. Can you share the numbers for me please? Thanks!

    Which engine? MF varies.

    Residual for all is 55% for 36/10.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • ugadoggugadogg Posts: 5

    Would it be possible to get the August MF for a 2014 Beetle Convertible 1.8T? My dealer quoted .002080 which seems quite high at the moment. Thanks!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 30,594

    @ugadogg said: Would it be possible to get the August MF for a 2014 Beetle Convertible 1.8T? My dealer quoted .002080 which seems quite high at the moment. Thanks!

    .00083 MF and 52% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr.

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • jodony1jodony1 Posts: 9

    @Michaell said:

    sorry Michael my number request was for a 1.8t, 36 months 10k miles, in NY. Thank you!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 30,594

    @jodony1 said: Hello I am considering a 2015 convertible in NY for 36 months, 10k miles per year. Can you share the numbers for me please? Thanks! @jodony1 said: sorry Michael my number request was for a 1.8t, 36 months 10k miles, in NY. Thank you!

    .00083 MF and 55% residual

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • Hi. We are considering a 2015 VW Beetle Convertible R Line w/ Sound and Nav. Lease 36 months / 12k in Florida. Can you provide residual and money factor? Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 30,594

    Hi. We are considering a 2015 VW Beetle Convertible R Line w/ Sound and Nav. Lease 36 months / 12k in Florida. Can you provide residual and money factor? Thank you!


    .00161 MF and 57% residual.

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • Thank you so much!
Sign In or Register to comment.