Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hummer H2

1171819202123»

Comments

• steverstever Viva Las CrucesPosts: 40,841
    edited May 2010
    If you go to the main Edmunds.com page there's a Used Cars section. Click the link and enter any details you wish when the AutoTrader page loads. There are 18 Hummers within 25 miles of me.

If you aren't in the US, then try the net. AutoTrader is also in Canada for example (although I don't know if they are the same company).

Need help navigating? stever@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

• mac24mac24 Posts: 3,910
    There are over 150 of them for sale here: H2s: 03-09
  • Thank you very much...
  • I have a 2005 H2. Driver's side brake light inop. Passenger side works OK. Replaced bulb - still inop. Checked fuse driver's side of instrument panel - OK.
    Checked fuse under hood (stop lamp) - OK

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
    First, check that the new bulb really is good. Then check for voltage at the brake light terminal of the bulb socket (with the brake applied of course). If there is none then check the connector on the back of the light housing, and if necessary just follow the circuit back.
    You'll probably find a bad connection or broken wire.
  • Thank you very much!

That did it!
  • no i have not seen a concept car in another color besides the yellow-one
  • I just wanted to say that my husband did not face any charges for the hummer accident....the driver of the accord ended up eventually dying from the accident - everyone of them were illegal immigrants and were extradited back to Mexico. My husbands hummer was returned from the police a few months later and no charges were filed ..also they couldn't afford the 40,000 to fix the hummer to check for thungs from the accident...after my husbands hummer was returned, it was stolen a week later from the biltmore fashion square while he was at lunch
  • My hummer got stuck in reverse, but when I pushed on the brakes to shift it had no brakes, the pedel went to the floor. So it is still stuck in gear. I have no fluid loss.
  • Hi my name is Megan i am having a real problem on deciding to buy a hummer h2 or not? ITs used 2003 im just not sure what im getting into any suggestions??
    Just like any other vehicle, buy one in original condition that's been well looked after and has a low mileage and you should be fine.
  • bertabbertab Posts: 1
    I have a H2 2006, I have been searching everywhere for a driver side fuse panel cover. The piece that is parallel to the door (about a foot long). If anyone knows where I can get one it would be greatly appreciated. I've tried the GM dealer but that part is discontinued for 2005-2007 models.
  • thonmjfxthonmjfx Posts: 1
    edited February 2013
    I have a 2005 H2. Driver's side brake light inop. Passenger side works OK. Replaced bulb - still inop. Checked fuse driver's side of instrument panel - OKimage