Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and Earlier - Audi A4 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

19596979899101»

Comments

• Hi there, I am looking at a CPO A4 Premium FrontTrak listed at $23998 here in CA. Has anyone purchased a CPO lately? How much room for negotation off the price is there?
  • A little late, but I just took delivery yesterday of an A4 and got the 1K conquest cash as a former Lexus driver...so the BMW/Mercedes story is false.
  • chrisc8chrisc8 Posts: 5
    edited October 2013
    Hi all,
    Thought I would report my numbers – took delivery yesterday of an A4, Quattro, Premium, with Cold Weather package and S line appearance package. This deal was achieved by working with Tom Taylor at insidecarbuying dot com. I hired Tom as the “expert” and he negotiated this deal on my behalf. 11 other dealers turned this down (including my local dealership in Raleigh, NC, who told me there was “no way” his manager would approve this deal) – and I had to drive 250 miles to the dealership that was willing to do this, but overall I am thrilled to have gotten this (it's a GREAT sign when dealers start to tell you 'No'):

36 month lease at 15,000 mi/yr, credit score of 788:
    MSRP: $39,940
    Negotiated price: 36,850.60 plus title/license/reg, doc fee and acquisition fee (38,242.10 total).
    NO DRIVE OFF’s (true zero out of pocket at signing)
    Applied 1000 Audi conquest cash – 490 of this went to cap cost reduction and rest (~510) went to first payment
    All in – monthly payment including tax = $509.66

I have not run the numbers of this deal relative to invoice, but I’m told (by Tom) this was roughly 800 below invoice, minus 1K conquest cash, for an effective 1800 below invoice. Purchased the car through Tommy Luk at Audi of Alexandria, VA.

Good luck!!!!
  • A4 2.0T QUATTRO TIPTRONIC - WHITE
    PREMIUM PLUS PACKAGE
    AUDI MMI NAVIGATION PLUS PACKAGE
    Bang & olufsen Sound System
    Audi Guard all weather floor mats
    Cargo net

10k miles per year for 36 months

MSRP: $44,345
    Offered $42,738 (w/ $3923 at signing and $498 Monthly before tax)

Now Negotiated: $41,000 (didn't give me Due at signing and monthly payment yet)

I asked about the MF and residual but he didn't get back to me yet

Is this a good deal?

Anyone have better deal? I have 800+ credit

Thanks for any input