Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and Earlier - Audi A4 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• bujimobujimo Posts: 2
    yes, that's where i bought from, i think they have 3 to start with and are all gone that day. that's the standard 3.2 which has all the things in a premium plus package of a 2.0T
  • mliangmliang Posts: 3
    I am looking for 3.2 too.
    I would appreciate if you could tell me your deal in detail. I knew there is 2000 incentive and 3000 market support. what is the invoice for your car.
    If a car invoce is 38397, how much should I pay before tax and title and fees?
    Thanks for your help.
  • iloveaudi,

Sounds like a good deal.

I just picked up A4 2.0T Premium Plus package @ $34,300. I had no luck with combining the 1.9% with MM either.

Go for it!
  • uthumveeuthumvee Posts: 19
    What is the residual and MF on a 2010 @12k for 36 months?

Anyone purchase a 2010? I'm being offered 2010 Premium Plus with navigation and Brilliant Black for $39,375.. MSRP is $40,375..

That's only $1,000 off.. Anyone get anything better?

Thanks..
  • ghstudioghstudio Posts: 931
    you should be able to negotiate $800-$1000 over invoice and that includes part of the "administrative fee". Negotiate $ over invoice...not discount.....and I'm sure you're a savy enough buyer to ignore the "additional" sticker items that some dealers add on....special protection packages, special wheels, mats, stripes. If they say "they all have them"...tell them to call you when they find one without all that profit packing.

I would try to negotiate another $500 off, based on the invoice price.
  • cjsuncjsun Posts: 3
    2010 A4 2.0T Quattro Premium
    Heated Front Seat
    Bluetooth, Homelink.
    Audi Music Interface & IPOD
    Deep Sea Blue

MSRP 35,475
    Invoice 33,376 + 475 (Color Adjustment) = 33,851

Got price from dealer: 33,000 + TTL

I'm contributing the info to board, hope it helps other buyers.
    I am eager to hear your comments on this deal.
    Am I paying too much... ? or it's a fair deal ?
    Appreciate your comments !!!

(All 2009 models are gone, so have to go to 2010 model.)
  • ghstudioghstudio Posts: 931
    Has anyone actually seen a 2010 Audi A4 with the premium plus package (new tail lights)? My dealer has the premium and the avant premium....says they haven't received any premium plus cars yet.
  • What is your experience of this car? I'm in the market for a new car, I have heard from a dealer once that with Quattro Turbo 6A, the car needs to be brought to dealer after the first 1k for service, any truth to that?

I'm thinking of one with the following options,
    WPT Prestige
    5MG Dark Walnut Wood Trim
    4X4 Rear Side Airbags
    WL3 Wheel Lock Kit

The invoice showing $40,889, the MSRP is $43,905; I'm curious what everyone would recommend I should offer to the dealer, should I offer a figure like $42,500 including taxes and fees?
  • I bought my 2010 p+ last week. Haven't seen any others on the road though.
  • I just spoke to one the sale guy in MD, they have the followings:

1) Deep Blue on Grey with upgrade sound system, nav and Premium Plus ==> MSRP $42,100

2) Black on Black with nav and Premium Plus ==> MSRP $40,375

3) Dark Grey on Black with Prestige Package ==> MSRP 44K

What do you all think I should offer for anyone of these cars?
  • How do you like the car so far?
  • So far I love it. It's a smooth ride, handles great, and has very good pick-up. Seats seem to be very comfortable, but my longest ride so far has been a little over an hour.

I got the nav package and have been slowly learning how to work all the functions of the 3G MMI. The car does so much more than any car I've driven (granted that's not a huge sample, but...). I definitely like having the controls down by the shifter better than on the dash board. It's so much easier to use. I'm also a big fan of the voice recognition. Bluetooth is very nice also since I usually drive alone. Being a manual transmission, never having to touch my phone to make/receive a call is a huge help.
  • Pricing out a 2010 A4 premium plus, the TMV always seems to be equal to the MSRP regardless of configuration.

There's no way that's right. Is this just because there's not enough data yet? Obviously I'm not going to take that to the dealer.
  • anithaanitha Posts: 15
    TMV is based on the average price paid by the other customers in that area. There might not enough data points for 2010 models to generate real TMV. That is probably the reason why you are getting TMV=MSRP.
  • anithaanitha Posts: 15
    OOops..I missed the "lack of data" in your post.
  • cb77cb77 Posts: 2
    Hi everyone. After reading this board and other Audi forums for the last couple weeks I was able to secure a 2009 A4 Quattro Premium this weekend. Here are the details
    2009 A4 Quattro Premium with auto trans
    Quartz Gray Metallic
    Heated Seats
    Homelink
    Not a current Audi owner, no trade or C4C involved
    Bottom line was $30,800 before ttl. That's $1800 under invoice and right on TMV

I got the same price range from 3 different dealers with a couple others being higher. I got my quotes over the phone to narrow down who I wanted to work with.

I also got mid 4% for 60 months.

I know there's not much time left for the current promotions but hope this helps someone. Also, there aren't many 09's left anywhere.
  • claweaveclaweave Posts: 25
    I just bought my A4 Premium Plus on Saturday. The sticker was over $38K as it included the chrome exhaust tips and all-season mats (will be nice in the winter here). I paid $33,150 and also got free window tinting as well. I came in approved for 3.99% up to 60 months from the Pentagon Federal Credit Union ($15 to join for anyone) and the dealership ended up getting Chase to give me 3.74 so I went with them...

The dealership has 2 more (black and not sure about the other color) of the exact same care. They are also selling their 2009 loaners (less than 8K miles) for $30K. I have never been happy/not disgusted with a salesperson before but I have to admit this guy was great! Next time I go to buy, I will be driving to see him first!

Let me know if anyone is interested in finding this dealership/salesman in the midwest.
  • Can you tell me where you found the 2000 incentive and 3000 market support numbers? I was only able to find 1000 incentive and 2500 market support via edmunds.
  • Any comments on whether this is a good offer?

2010 A4 2.0 Premium
    White with beige leather
    Heated seats
    Ipod
    Blue tooth and homelink
    Wood trim

MSRP $36,225
    Selling price $32,702
    Lease at $458 a month for 36 months with $1818.92 out of pocket(includes 1st mo.)
    12k miles per year
    Money Factor .00160
    Residual 56%

Thanks for any comments....this stuff is not my strong point :>)