Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and Earlier - Audi A4 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• radhika3radhika3 Posts: 2
    edited July 2010
    The dealer's in Audi were a help, while any breakdown in services they were their as a help,,,
  • According to truecar.com, you should be able to purchase the vehicle for $39,149. Regardless, the discount price offered you is very good.
  • subsoundszsubsoundsz Posts: 5
    edited August 2010
    I was quoted 2011 A4 Premium AWD Automatic with Bluetooth/Homelink, Audi Music IPod Intergration, and Heated Front Seats for 32800 with metallic paint. I live in NYC and the state tax is 8.875%. The price OTD is 37K. Is this a good deal?
  • jnyzjnyz Posts: 93
    What is the sticker price?
  • MSRP is 36940. Invoice on Edmunds is 34418.
  • sftnysftny Posts: 1
    To subsoundsz:

I have higher quotes from dealers in the NY area - can I ask which dealer gave you that quote?
    Sounds good to me. What is the dealers name?
  • i got it from paul miller audi in jersey
  • raj1raj1 Posts: 27
    does it include any incentives like loyalty cash or any other financing
  • kac281kac281 Posts: 1
    What dealership - I'm in Philly area & looking for a 2010/2011 A4. Would love to get a quote.

Thanks
  • i just realized it was a typo.. the price for the car is actually 33800 including the options i mentioned. the price out the door is 37K. no customer loyalty or cash incentives. i didn't get to the financing part yet so i can't really say.
  • Hello,

I bought my 2010 Audi Q5 in March after an end of lease A6 that I had for 36 months. After 5 months I have decided that I am a Sedan person and not an SUV type.

I loved the A6 but the prices have been skyrocketing. I called my contact at the dealership and told him I am interested in Trading in the Q5 and getting a 2011 A4 Prestige.

With Loyalty money I am sure I won't get hurt on the Trade (but I don't expect to get out scot-free) as I got a good discount on the Q5 and I will get a good discount on the A4.

My question is: What will I pick up in the way of a driving machine in the A4? Will I have difficulty going from an A6 to a Q and then to an A4?

I prefer a sedan and feel more comfortable. Living in Texas on some country roads I could go around the turns and never move an inch in the seat...with the Q5 I can't. Is the New 2011 A4 now bringing the gap between to old A4 and A6?

Thank you

Elliot
    I think you posted this under the wrong thread.
  • Just received the following offer on a 2011 A4 Automatic with Prem Plus package:

$35300 + 2206 tax + 295 doc fee + 125 registration = $37926 OTD

The dealer is throwing in all season mats, any metallic color (no extra fee), Audi care (4yr, 50k miles)

What do you guys think? Can I do better or should I go ahead and sign the dotted line?
    The invoice is 36,170 on the car you described without the mats and audi care. I have yet to see a car come in with just premium plus as the only option so it is difficult to tell what kind of deal you are getting. So you need to share with us the sticker price.
  • Well, I saw a car in this dealership with just the Prem Plus (plus metallic color), but was negotiating over the phone, so hard to say what the sticker on that car was. Here's what I was negotiating (and based on the info below I guess the sticker price / MSRP would be $38,910):

MSRP Invoice
    Base $34,140 $31,750
    Prem Plus $3,400 $3,162
    Delivery $875 $875
    color $495 $495
    Total $38,910 $35,787

Also, the dealer initially offered a 5.9% / 60 mo finance deal and later negotiated to 3.9% / 60mo.

Let me know what you think.
  • Noticed I had a typo in the table. The invoice price didn't include the color adjustment. The correct invoice happens to be $36,262
    If you are correct with the MSRP then you are getting a good deal at 35 and change. What dealer? Let us know if you get it at that price. Also there should not be a doc fee if you purchase the car, only if you lease. Someone jump in if I am incorrect.
  • Peabody, MA. Might buy the car this weekend, will let you guys know. I wish Audi had better financing rates like the BMW 0.9%/60mo deal. Anyone know if I can do better on the 3.9%/60mo offer they have given me? Any tips on whether external financing sources might be able to provide me a better deal? I am looking to finance for 60 months.
    Audi is offering 4.9 at the moment for 60 months and some banks are offering 3.75. The dealer might be offering you a bank rate. Let us know if you pull the trigger, I am curious if you get that exact deal on a 2011. I can see getting it on a 2010 but that is the lowest offer I have seen for a 2011. Good luck.