Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and Earlier - Audi A4 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• Finally pulled the trigger today - 2011 A4 2.0T AWD. MSRP $39,440 (incl. prem. plus, metallic color, wood trim). Purchased for $35,300 (OTD price $37926, including Audi care)
  • hokie28hokie28 Posts: 16
    Curious on how much people are getting for the 2011 Audi A4 Prestige S-Line. Sweet looking care. I'm still driving my car that I bought new back in November 1999 (141k 2000 Mitsu Eclipse). Time to upgrade!
  • jnyzjnyz Posts: 93
    That is a very good deal you received. If you could post the dealerships name and your salesman's name I am sure some of us would be interested. Thanks for the update.
  • usna74usna74 Posts: 2
    Just bought a 2011 A4 Premium Plus with nav, wood inlay, chrome tips, blue pearl color/beige interior, all weather floor mats/trunk liner. MSRP was $39,980. Bought for $36,762 - below invoice.

As a current Mercedes owner, they knocked $1,000 off the price, so without that I would have been buying at $37,762 - which still would have been an excellent price to pay for this car. Motor Trend said dealer cost was $37,333, factory invoice was $37,634. Edmunds had the factory invoice at $37,243.

Excellent buying experience - may have been helped by the fact that this was the second dealer I went to and I knew the car well and didn't need any test drive.
  • I don't know if any of you guys have experienced this, but it has taken about 5 weeks for the dealer to find the car. Apparently, dealers in MA are running on slim A4 inventory. They couldn't find me the car I wanted, but found one with nav, prem plus, exhaust tips, metallic color, wood trim, all weather mats thrown in (MSRP - $41,920, Invoice - $39,047). I'll be paying $36,671 (OTD - $39,382). Paying for Audi Care and Resistall paint protection in addition. Felt like a good deal.

The dealer is Ira Audi in Peabody, MA.
  • regimattregimatt Posts: 9
    edited September 2010
    i have leased an audi a4 premium quattro......putting 5472 down...and monthly 439 including the audi car manitence and wheels and tires..heated seats and ipod interface included..no premuim plus package....for 3 year lease contract....can anyboy tell me whether it is too much about the price...the cars price is 38,184...IN NY.....? and IS IT WORTH BUYING THE AUDI A4 AFTER MY LEASE ENDS..PLSE DO REPLY ...GUYS ..WANT TO KNOW UR OPINON? leased my car from atlantic audi,west islip.ny
    Sounds like way too much to me.
  • yea i think so too...coz i see good deals for premium plus for this 38 grant...
  • has anyone upgraded the audi a4 2011 premium to premium plus in between the lease contract...?......and is it possible to do it...
  • allawallaw Posts: 12
    I have got a few quote for this car and the best one of the dealer has quoted was invoice + $250. But looking at a previous post, the invoice differs between edmunds, dealers and Motor Trend, which should I trust? I've seen ppl on this forum stating that they bought for below invoice, can you list the dealer names?
  • Just negotiated this deal over phone/internet, picking it up on Monday from Roger Beasley (audiaustin.com)

2011 Audi A4
    Prem Plus
    quattro
    8 speed tiptronic
    Deep Sea Blue
    Walnut Wood
    All-Weather Mats

MSRP: 39,440
    True Car Invoice: 37,129

Negotiated Price: 37,090
    Drive Out Price: 39,750
    Drive out: 39,750
  • hi did u leased it or purchased the car....if ur leasing it how much down and monthly ur paying...and what the interest rate too/... if ur purchasing it..howmuch down that would be and down payment also....thank you
  • Hi usna74, Im i the Philly area. can you share with me the dealer you used, a great deal.
    thequietman
  • ph0ustph0ust Posts: 8
    hi. my mercedes glk was just totaled in a multi-vehicle accident. the person at fault has the same insurance company i do (mercury), which means i'm going to have to fight to get a reasonable reimbursement for my vehicle. i want to go back to another a4 avant, so here are my questions:

1) to get the best deals, i always dealt with the internet sales person at any dealer in the past. is that still the best approach or does it not matter anymore?

2) is audi currently offering the discount to bring in mercedes owners? i know they did this up until recently, but didn't see anything about it on the audi website. i am thinking i should not mention this to the dealer until we battle over price.

3) any recommendations as to dealers between say san luis obispo and san diego? i want a great deal. i don't care about color and am flexible on options.
  • I am negotiating for a 2011 A4 ... $31751.00//premium plus... $3162.00//metallic color... $443.00//Walnut trim...$325.00/destination... $875.00- all invoice prices. I see additional costs of $295.00 documentation- (the documentation people must be very well paid). How much above invoice & doc fee should I expect to pay, and has anyone gotten a discount on the $790.00 oil maintenance agreement for the first 45K miles? I was advised to work from invoice up, and not MSRP down. I have visited Bernardi in Framingham, and will visit Wagner in Boylston, and possibly Peabody.

Any advice would be appreciated.
    i'm wondering if edmunds invoice pricing is accurate. a dealer quoted me invoice that is over $700 more than what edmunds indicates. given that i don't trust dealers, i assume he is trying to be deceptive or misleading. i don't want to push back unless i know that as a fact though.

2011 a4 avant premium plus, nav, chrome tips, wheel locks, grill strips, all weather matts

his quote: MSRP=$43,200; invoice=$40,978.87
    edmunds: MSRP=$43,200; invoice=$40,238
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 27,613
    Other websites show the same $40,238 as Edmunds...

I'd ask the dealer what his invoice includes that the others don't..

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

so i've been offered invoice by nearly every dealer in southern california. i am looking at 2 separate 2011 a4 avants:

1) premium plus, nav, wheel locks and chrome tips.
    MSRP: $42,950
    Invoice: $40,766.74

2) premium plus, nav, wheel locks, chrome tips, all-weater mats and grille strips.
    MSRP: $43,200
    Invoice: $40,978.87

i am told invoice is higher than what edmunds reports due to "additional fees", including local/regional advertising and such.

sadly, it seems audi stopped doing "conquest money" on a4 sales last month.

anyway, i assume this is as good a deal as i could expect, but figured i'd see if anyone else in southern california is getting anything better. thanks for the input.
    You didn't add in delivery.
    edited October 2010
    actually, when you build the vehicle with its options, edmunds includes destination ($875). at first, that is what one dealer told me. then i talked to another who indicated that it is not the destination, but rather the regional fees. he even said to check edmunds more closes, which i did. there is a small link that says, "A note about advertising fees". that cleared it all up.