Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Lemon - 2004 GMC Yukon

notchmannotchman Member Posts: 1
edited August 2014 in GMC

I have a 2004 GMC Yukon XL all wheel drive that I bought new. I have always been a GM man I feel like buying Japanese because of this thing. It is the worst LEMON I have own in all my life. So many things have gone wrong with this thing that I am starting to believe that I may have bought a vehicle that was in a flood or involved in some kind of a natural disaster. Some of the problems are/have been the parking brake rusted out at the rear wheel, the CD player quit working, the rear radio tuner does not work, I had problems with the sun roof, the passenger side mirror does not always go back to pre-determined position, AC was hot of passenger side ($$$) and now is hot on drivers side, the engine hesitates around 10 mph after taking of from stop, I had to replace the engine at 125k miles, rust under the drivers door and on the hitch, etc.
My question is, Is there a way for me to find out if this vehicle was involved in some kind of flood (?) or other reason as to why it is such a lemon?