Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Honda Accord Owners Photo Gallery

124»

Comments

• larouselarouse Posts: 28
    Be careful tallman1 with the voice commands. If you yell BITE ME, the car actual bites. Belive me it happened to me.
    On a serious note, I learned if you do not yell, and give the command clearly, it ususally works very well. It takes a short while. I think the voice command feature is great.
  • tallman1tallman1 Posts: 1,874
    Well then by all means, never swear at it with young children in the car!

I use it off and on. I don't like the way the radio cuts out when you use it but it does come in handy. Saying "Trip Computer" can be easier than pressing "Info" and then "OK". With the great summer we've had here in the Pacific NW, open roof and windows sort of prevent me from using it much.
  • patpat Posts: 10,421
    I think it needs to know how to bite THEM. You know, "them" people who are irritating us because they are so absorbed in extraneous activities other than driving that they are in the way of those of us who prioritize driving safely over... well, I should stop here before this turns into an off-topic rant. :blush:
  • elroy5elroy5 Posts: 3,741
    I wish there was a easier way to change the fan speed.

I don't know about models with nav. But without nav, it's easy to increase the fan speed while in "Auto" mode. You just turn the temperature down to low. The A/C automatically switches to recirculate and high fan, then switches back when you turn the temp back to normal (72).
  • odie6lodie6l Hershey, PaPosts: 1,078
    you can check out my pics over at my carspace (click below)

Odie
    Odie's Carspace
  • bvdj84bvdj84 Posts: 1,721
    Anyone with a new 08 Accord, take a picture, and share you ride with us!
124»
This discussion has been closed.