Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Honda Accord Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• chrisliuchrisliu Posts: 8
    If you decide to go Larry Hopkins in sunnyvale, we may team together to negotiate a better price. I also will take accord 2.9% APR finance.

I think the OTD price will be around 22500~23000 for EX and ~24500 for EX-L. Is anyone interesting to join ?
  • navbhanavbha Posts: 19
    Are you sure that the EX-L with the following accessories will be 24,500? If so I will join you Chrislu

Wheel Locks for Alloy Wheels
    Rear Bumper Protector
    Splash Guard
    Trunk Tray
    Wood Steering Wheel Trim
    Non-Navigation Wood Steering Wheel Trim
    All Season Floor mats
  • chrisliuchrisliu Posts: 8
    The quote I got 2 days ago from their fleet manager is around 24900 (OTD, WITHOUT accessories) based on fremont sale tax 8.75%. He hint me the price could be lower if I decide to buy the in-stock accord.

If sale tax is 7.75%, you could get around 24700. By some negotiation, 24500 is a possible number for you for EX-L model.

Manager's name is Thomas P.Ho. You can call him for more detail.
  • We have 7% tax here, so far I have got OTD quote $20,232.
  • I live in Alabama. My best quote on a new 2009 Accord sedan LX-P is $20,523.51 OTD. This breaks down to $19762.01 + $99.50 Doc + $16.50 Title with 3.25% tax.

Has anyone in Alabama/Georgia/Tennessee received a lower OTD price for an LX-P?
  • Hi, is this OTD price? What's the name of the dealer and where it is? please kindly share the information, and we may buy together to get a cheaper price. Thanks,

Please e-mail me to xinxinren456@yahoo.com
  • Hello, sounds like you got a deal. Can you please share the dealer information with me? I am buying in 2 weeks. please send e-mail to xinxinren456@yahoo.com

Thanks,
  • sound the price is low. Can you please share the dealer information with me? If you haven't bought the car, maybe we can buy together to break down the price more. please e-mail me to xinxinren456@yahoo.com. Thanks,
  • socal123socal123 Posts: 3
    Accord EX automatic sedan in Los Angeles

I got a quote for a 2009 Accord EX, automatic sedan with no options for $20,588 not including TTL. I forwarded it to several other dealers and they can't touch it. Is this a good price?

Thanks,
  • navbhanavbha Posts: 19
    I bought a car with a local dealer at 25,100 with following accessories with a local sacramento dealer. If anyone intrested let me know I will send the dealer contnats

All weather floor mats
    Bumper allique
    Wheel locks
    Wood trim
    Splash guard
    Trunk Tray
    Body side molding

The dealer honered the deal and there were "no surprise". Thanks for your help thought.

Navya
  • ficofico Posts: 1
    I just saw a TV ad from a local dealership (Richfield Bloomington Honda - MN) selling new Accord LX's for $12,990. They showed the same ad about a month ago, so the promotion isn't new. I'm not in the market for a new car, but it is intriguing. There must be a catch of some kind--like one of those 'too good to be true' types. The price seems highly suspicious even for a Civic.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 27,704
    Something along the lines of: "Customer cash = $6000"

I'd bet...

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• scabiosascabiosa Posts: 4
    I got a quote for a 2009 Accord LX, 4doors automatic sedan for $19,800.
    (All price included)
    Is this a good price?
  • I bought this car yesterday and paid $24,219 plus TTL
    MSRP: $29,375

09 Accord EXL AT Sedan w/out Nav Silver / Black
    No protection package or other accessories

In addition to the above price Doc fee was 55. All other was TTL (not included in the above).
  • inet123inet123 Posts: 11
    Which dealership if you don't mind me asking and if you can provide full breakup of the amounts. It is 4 cylinders, correct?
  • can you please share the dealer's information with me? please e-mail me at xinxinren456@yahoo.com. thanks,
  • inet123inet123 Posts: 11
    would you please let me know the dealer whom you bought it from? Thanks!
  • It was a V6 - cost for the V4 was about 2,000 less.
    I bought from Woodland Hills Honda, CA but only because they were close. If I had to do it over I could have gotten the same price and I think better service from Spreen Honda in CA
  • irie101irie101 Posts: 3
    I am also looking for an 09 Accord EXL 4 Cyl Auto to purchase by the end of the month in the Chicago area. I am interested in what dealer you ended up using and what was the breakdown costs. $23,910 OTD is better than what I have been offered. victoriacrossings@yahoo.com
  • lanclanc Posts: 10
    have been contacting all local dealers for a couple of weeks and no one touched it, although it was close. (about $300 -$400 apart) Finally I got a superb deal from another car. Pull the trigger. So if anyone can get a deal of $22470+TTL, it might be the true bottom.
    Benefited from this forum, thought it might be helpful to share my experience.
    Thanks and good luck.