Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Honda Accord Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• good deal indeed...my best so far is 21,200 with destination included taxes not included
  • 21,209 ex accord 4 cyl with destination
    v6 with leather 25,137 destination included.
  • Are you looking for a V6? Using the AMEX auto purchasing program, I received a quote for $26,637 for a 2011 EX-L V6 Accord a few days ago. This is in the Franklin/Nashville, TN area.
  • Which place is this?
  • I am in Seattle, WA area.

What you guys think is the best price for
    2011 Accord Sedan EX-L
    2011 Accord Sedan EX-L V6
    models?
  • I am buying Accord Sedan 2011. I am pretty sure I want ivory interiors though I can change the choice if I like exterior of the other car (i.e. blue,...) in which ivory doesn't come.

I am in tussle with black and blue. Suggestions?

Experiences with 2011 Accord Sedan colors?
  • I have had both, and the ivory was hard to keep clean with kids. My one year old Accord with ivory interior looked a lot worse than my 4 year old CRV with black leather interior. I like the looks of ivory and it is cooler in the summer, but I vowed never to own ivory again for that reason, I got tired of trying to keep it clean.
  • Planning to buy a EX-L in houston without Navi. What should be my target price?
  • chuckwhite8chuckwhite8 Posts: 2
    edited December 2010
    hennessy honda, woodstock
  • Great price on the 2010. Called the Honda guy I bought 2 cars from in the last 12 months and he has nothing left. I searched in the NYC area, and stock is very, very limited. There's maybe 12 left anywhere.
  • cortina4075cortina4075 Posts: 3
    edited December 2010
    I just got a 2011 Accord EX-L (4 cylinder) for $22793
    plus $650 for foglights
    plus $100 required Maryland dealer fee
    plus NYS sales tax.
    I did a 20k - 3yr lease for $354/mo, no money down just first payment.

I had to drive 360 miles to Germantown MD (Criswell Honda) from Syracuse NY to get this price. The buying experience was worth it & the money I saved well worth the trip. I hate buying cars because of the i'll show you my number if you show me yours. None of that nonsense with this experience. 90% of the deal was done via phone/email.

Now just waiting for the DMV paperwork so I can transfer my plates, I'll see how smoothly that goes.

I found the price on www.zag.com (American Express branded one, but try several because I've heard the price can vary between brands). Just start plugging in zip codes & get obsessive and you'll find a great price. As of the other day the price listed ($22615) in zip 20874 was the lowest in the country for the dealers using zag.
  • How much should I pay for a 2011 EX-L in Houston. Someone mentioned
    $24, 359...is that the OTD price?
  • ldw01ldw01 Posts: 2
    just got off phone with dealer (DC area), 2011 EX for $20,379, w/ free wheel locks, plus $100 processing fee. Tax title etc are additional, not included. Is it a good-enough deal? It's not in my local, I have to drive 5hrs get there. Honda's 0.9% financing will apply to any sales price from dealer.

Also, anyone has experience with EX 190HP vs LX 177HP? Is it really a noticeable difference?

Thanks
  • Russell & Smith Honda, on the South Loop, today, 12-17-2010. Quote of $19,620 OTD. I saw it, drove it. Still undecided, I think I like the Nissan Altima more than the Honda Accord. Honda seems roomier, Nissan feels faster, sportier.
  • I was offered in writing $19,304 (msrp $24,480) + $100 processing fee + tax/tags in PA. Is this a good price to go ahead with? This board is very informative and thanks for your insight.
  • check www.zag.com, select AMEX version for pricing in the dc area zip code (try zip 20874) that's where I just bought. that will tell you the best price in the area.
  • That sounds like a good price, but I highly recommend checking www.zag.com (amex version) to get a price check. I don't own stock or have a vested interest in it, I got one heck of of awesome deal, that initially I thought was too good to be true. It turned out to be true. Depending on how far you want to drive try zip 20874 - Germantown MD. That should get your their lowest price on a honda.
  • I second that. I also went through AMEX to get a quote. I thought was too good to be true as well. I spoke with the salesman and he said that was indeed the price and we bought the car that night.
    My quote was 1350 below invoice on a 2011 EXL V6 coupe.
  • Purchased 2011 Accord EX-L in $25143 excluding tax/lic/doc fee. Sounds like a good price?

This is WA/Seattle. I was particular about the color (black and ivory). There weren't many dealers with that color.