Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Honda Accord Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• prs6prs6 Posts: 9
    Actually, I just came back from the dealer and OTD price is 20505 with 0.9 to 1.9 apr.

How is this deal? Anyone have recently bought this one ?
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Posts: 10,824
    edited October 2011
    A reporter seeks to interview California residents who are currently considering purchasing a new vehicle, or who recently bought one. Please email pr@edmunds.com by Friday, October 14, 2011 and indicate your city of residence, your daytime phone number, the vehicle of interest and the car model you currently drive.

Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• I am from the state of MA, and i bought my car from Silko Honda in Raynham.
  • knekne Posts: 5
    What was the LX auto price before taxes and DMV fees?
    Did you make the deal yet? How much OTD is good for SE 2012?
    Did you got the deal yet? I have an offer for 21000 OTD . Is that good?
  • veerenveeren Posts: 64
    Thats a very good deal... let me know.. i'll get to that place and get it... the last best i could get as 21,250 before TTL, now the prices in Dallas area are sky high... almost bordering on the Acura TSX side.
    This one is in MD.
    edited October 2011
    Can you please provide the dealer name and city? and please provide the break down of costs/incentives if you can.
    Thanks and appreciate the effort you need to put for this.
  • yt576cyt576c Posts: 6
    I got a quote for 2012 Accord SE for $22,185.00 +tax, doc & lic fees.

2012 EX-L for $25,893.00 +tax, doc & lic fees.

Is this a good deal? Is there any scope for negotiation?

This quote is from a SFO bay area dealer if it matters.
    Its on Cockeysville MD, Anderson Honda.
    Can i use your name (send me message on facebook) to get the same deal?
    i'd fly there to get the same.
    Thanks.
  • yt576cyt576c Posts: 6
    Please share the dealership info if any body in CA, got 2012 SE for less than 22K?
    Thanks, i contacted them and they told me that we have it for 19,000 before destination....
    so after the TTL its going to be around 21,270 (with Texas taxes).

Thanks for the help, i'm planning to going there and getting the car.
    whats the texas tax rate? if u can give me ur email or make your email public for a while and then will try something..
  • That's a pretty good OTD deal for that car. Best one near Charlotte so far I got is 22850 OTD. And i didn't actually come in the dealer, emailing back and forth with serveral dealers. They want me to come in to actually bargain for it. Anyone else in north Carolina got a good offer?
  • alookmanalookman Posts: 141
    That is a great price, can we get the dealership name? Texas sales tax is 6.25% and title & license is about 175 to 200 .

I am looking for 2011 or 2012 Accord EX I4 automatic in Dallas area, any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.
    Have you tried Honda Cars of McKinney? Coscco Auto buying Srvc. will lead to reasonable basis of negotiation. Dont pay for dealer installed stuff at full value or at all that is the major problem.
    You can get it trucked to your Dallas location for about 700. Cost of flying plus drive back cost with added depreciation would be easily greater than 700.

There 2 other dealerships in MD that have discounted better than any other US dealer: Ourisman and Criswell and both are in MD closed to DC.

I may do the same and I live in Plano, TX and I think its over 1k drive but plan to include vacation on drive back.
    you can get in touch on the email i mentioned earlier... we can plan the trip together... last time i shipped my car from California.. my rear bumper got badly scratched... so i'm wary of the truck-transport.