Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Honda Accord Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• I believe as long as its Honda Care, they are all the same. Hyannis, Curry, Saccucci, they all sell them however some do not sell to the state of California which is where I am so I was only able to get a quote from Curry. There may be others that sell to California but I don't know of any others offhand.
  • coches1coches1 Posts: 104
    Did you buy the 2013 accord LX CVT
    at Downtown L A motors for the price
    they quoted you, 19,439$?

I am looking for a 2013 accord lx cvt
    in CA.

thanks

coches1
  • coches1coches1 Posts: 104
    Hello muxa84

I live in Los Angeles and also looking for 2013 LX CVT.

Please share the quotes you received with the forum

thanks
  • wetwillyswetwillys Posts: 24
    edited January 2013
    Thanks to everyone, especially Brian. I went to Bel Air Honda. They were offering a great price of $21,699 OTR with Nitrogen in the tires; however, I wanted some add ons and they would not throw them in or discount them.

I wound up at Anderson Honda (4th car from Anderson). $21,821 OTD with the following options: accent stripe, fender well trim & door edge guards, spash guards and wheel locks. Here I the cost breakdown:

Sale Price: 20330
    Dealer Processing: $0
    Tax (6%): 1219
    Title: $100
    Lien Filing: $20
    Electronic Title: $20
    Tire Recycling: 4
    OTD: $21821

Thanks again, Happy New Year!
  • muxa84muxa84 Posts: 6
    We decided not to buy an Accord. Unfortunately.
  • foreignguyforeignguy Posts: 6
    edited January 2013
    Van's Honda, Green Bay, WI

2013 Accord EXL-V6 no Navi, sedan
    12/31/2012
    Silver Ext, Black Leather
    Mudguards

Purchase Price = $ 28,000
    document fee = $ 0
    WI Tax 5.5% = $ 1,540
    WI DMV title and license = $ 164

Total OTD = $29,704

Cash purchase, no trade.

Dealership and sales rep were very efficient and professional.
  • mmedicmmedic Posts: 8
    You can get a refund for an unused portion of the warranty.
  • brian125brian125 New york / S.C. myrtle beachPosts: 2,423
    lets say i dont have to use any of the honda warranty. weather its 8yr or 10, How much am i refunded??????

2013 Genesis 5.0 R-spec, 2013 Accord EXL V-6, 2012 BMW x-5, 2012 ML350

• Found a 2010 Honda Accord I like with low mileage. CarFax shows 2 accidents, one involving right rear impact, the other involving front impact with airbag deploying. Car is certified pre-owned, so dealer says the accidents must be so minor that there's no structural damage.

Would you trust the dealer on this, or would you be concerned with a safety problem (and, if so, how would you find out if there's a safety problem)? Assuming no safety problem, how much price reduction is this worth?
    Walk away is it worth saving a few bucks now to have problems down the road. why do you think prior party got rid of a 2yr old vehicle. I would not trust any dealer on this matter unless i could read the actual accident reports this vehicle was in and the extend of the damaged it caused.. Walk Away

Brian

• yojs17yojs17 Posts: 1
    Hi,

I would like to know if I got a good deal on my car. Here is what I paid for my Black 2013 Accord EX-L w Navi:

Total price of unit: $29,629
    Sales Tax (6.25%): $1,851.80

Total Out-the-door price: $31,480

This price included the following:

Splash guards
    Wheel locks
    Trunk tray
    Window tint

Thanks
  • Looking at the current market and factoring in how long the new 2013 Honda Accord has been on the market, you should be able to get a new 2013 Honda Accord LX automatic for under $23,000; that is including TTL. In my opinion, 2013 Accord gives you the most equipment standard for your money.
  • I would walk away, unless the accidents were in the early days of car ownership and whoever had the car still kept it for another 2-3 years. Definitely would test drive the car, which I have done before and confirmed nothing wrong with car involved in accident. Folks sometime get into a fender bender and you still get written up as accident, although not worth it.

I am curious to see how much you're saving though? Have you looked into a brand new 2012 with zero miles where you would get full 3 years warrant, there are still a few around? That's what I got right before 2013 was out, SE version.

Best of luck, Julian
    This wasn't a Fender Bender........ Front Airbag Deployed. Unless you could read the actual reports with the extent of damages i would stay away. The warranty on that vehicle will expire this year..

• I am also in the market for a 2013 ex i4. Which dealership did you get yours from? Since you are also in socal, I assume the TTL is 11%, so that your before tax price is 23500? It is a pretty good price at this moment.
  • glee1020glee1020 Posts: 1
    edited January 2013
    black w/black interior - sedan

$29,494 (includes destination fee)
    $399 conveyance fee
    ($199 window etching - waived)
    6% sales tax
    = $31,686.58 OTD + whatever it will cost for tags in MD

Is that a good deal? Used the Weymouth Honda quote to get one dealership to match it.. went to another dealership to have them beat it.. went back to the original dealership and they knocked theirs down a little bit more (didn't actually beat the second dealership.. but it was only a difference of $100 so we went with the original guy we worked with).. also came with a lifetime powertrain warranty that we wouldn't have received from the second dealership..

This was in CT -- 6% sales tax b/c car will be registered in MD
  • qazpqazp Posts: 4
    Hello,

I am shopping for an EX Souther Cal also but not willing to purchase unless there is a good price. I live in Riverside County.

I requested quote all the dealers around me. Corona give me the best price for OTD (few gave lower price but either their OTD were higher or they not willing to give me OTD unless coming in). Requested Corona two times around Christmas and yesterday both got $23,269 (car + destination). OTDs were different, around 25440 first one, 25600 second one. Not sure what system they use to calculate and what if I come in). Consumer Report Car Buying Price in my area for the EX is around $23537.

Hope that helps somewhat. Good luck.
  • Thanks for the info. Now I have a baseline. Tax varies by counties. But in the end, it depends on where you live. And as of yesterday, the State sales tax just went up 0.25%.
  • Bought my 2013 Accord ex-l cvt from Honda on Grand right after Xmas. Here is what I paid:

MSRP: $28785
    Honda on Grand price: $25059
    doc fee: $161.39

Total paid is 25220.39 + tax + title & L

Price include $500 rebate only available for finance from American Honda.
  • ged3584ged3584 Posts: 27
    What finance rate did you get from honda financial if you don't mind I ask?